Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

It's among the 5 of us. Go ahead and pick me. That won't hurt anything.

Roleblock: Wolfsister77

No one else needs to say a word about if they are a good candidate or not. Just vote me and be done with this.

I was being sarcastic. Although letting Scum think I'm going to use it on someone and then switching might not be such a bad idea......they would end up killing no one if they both jumped on it....:mm:

Well if TN is scum, he just pissed on you as an openish PR to mark his team's territory for the NK, increasing the chance that there will be 2 so I hope you don't protect him at least to increase the chance that you do actually protect town.

I don't understand what you mean "pissed on you as an openish PR" would you mind explaining further?

Why play ignorant? you are the one who seems to think that TN was the only one brilliant enough to get your loudspeaker "hint". If he is fire mafia, he blocked ice mafia so they couldn't move on you so fire mafia can be the ones to kill you without risking a no kill. I activated Moonglow hoping he has the other half of that protect and closes the shield around you and cop can investigate you and we can put this drama behind us on day 2.

I hadn't thought about it that way. You forget that this is only my 5th game, and the first one with all these abilities that do and undo what others do with their abilities. You have your reasons to believe that tn may be Mafia, but what I've seen in my neighborhood tells me that Rosie/Grandma are one of the teams. In all 5 games I have always been told that you don't disclose your PR, and since we don't have any guarantee that everyone in our neighborhood is Town just because they say they are town, why would anyone be that foolish as to disclose their PR. And Rosie and Grandma are not newbies, they know better. I believe they were hoping to gain trust from Me and Aye and for us to reveal all. Good strategy, but unfortunately, it didn't work the way they planned. And, if I'm wrong, go ahead an lynch me next, I'll probably be dead already, anyway.

I was being sarcastic. Although letting Scum think I'm going to use it on someone and then switching might not be such a bad idea......they would end up killing no one if they both jumped on it....:mm:

Well if TN is scum, he just pissed on you as an openish PR to mark his team's territory for the NK, increasing the chance that there will be 2 so I hope you don't protect him at least to increase the chance that you do actually protect town.

I don't understand what you mean "pissed on you as an openish PR" would you mind explaining further?

Why play ignorant? you are the one who seems to think that TN was the only one brilliant enough to get your loudspeaker "hint". If he is fire mafia, he blocked ice mafia so they couldn't move on you so fire mafia can be the ones to kill you without risking a no kill. I activated Moonglow hoping he has the other half of that protect and closes the shield around you and cop can investigate you and we can put this drama behind us on day 2.

I hadn't thought about it that way. You forget that this is only my 5th game, and the first one with all these abilities that do and undo what others do with their abilities. You have your reasons to believe that tn may be Mafia, but what I've seen in my neighborhood tells me that Rosie/Grandma are one of the teams. In all 5 games I have always been told that you don't disclose your PR, and since we don't have any guarantee that everyone in our neighborhood is Town just because they say they are town, why would anyone be that foolish as to disclose their PR. And Rosie and Grandma are not newbies, they know better. I believe they were hoping to gain trust from Me and Aye and for us to reveal all. Good strategy, but unfortunately, it didn't work the way they planned. And, if I'm wrong, go ahead an lynch me next, I'll probably be dead already, anyway.

Even if they are a team, there's 4 scum in this game. Not 2.

So Sam's logic still holds.

But if you're a part of the other team, you wouldn't need to be concerned about it would you?

That's the only explanation I can think of for blowing off Sam's point since you have a scum read on 2 players instead of all 4.

RVS vote on Moonglow while reading the thread
He seems more interested in insulting my username and my intro posts than catching scum.

RVS vote on Moonglow while reading the thread
He seems more interested in insulting my username and my intro posts than catching scum.

You noticed too. I think he is going to be the default lynch if we can't find a better candidate at this point. Just because no one is going to upset with him out.

Won't tell us as much as some other lynches though.

But if you're a part of the other team, you wouldn't need to be concerned about it would you?

That's the only explanation I can think of for blowing off Sam's point since you have a scum read on 2 players instead of all 4.

I didn't blow off his point. Your saying I did just makes you appear Scummy or unable to understand what is being said. And both Scum teams have to die in order for Town to win. Scum would not be offering up the other team.

What exactly in my post gives you the impression that I'm blowing Sam's point off? I agreed with him when I said I hadn't thought of his point as the way he explained it. Quit confusing the issue.

I didn't blow off his point. Your saying I did just makes you appear Scummy or unable to understand what is being said. And both Scum teams have to die in order for Town to win. Scum would not be offering up the other team.

What exactly in my post gives you the impression that I'm blowing Sam's point off? I agreed with him when I said I hadn't thought of his point as the way he explained it. Quit confusing the issue.

But the scum teams only win if the other team dies as well.

But the scum teams only win if the other team dies as well.

Yep! Scum needs town to survive this game in order for them to have a chance at winning. Taking out townies is a bad thing for them to do at this point.

Which leads me to think that if scum were to play smart during the upcoming Night 1 and possibly Night 2, they wouldn't NK anyone. With this set-up, they need the info from the day lynch as badly as we (town) do.

Which leads me to think that if scum were to play smart during the upcoming Night 1 and possibly Night 2, they wouldn't NK anyone. With this set-up, they need the info from the day lynch as badly as we (town) do.

Yes, but if they need the information from the night kills as well. If they target the other team and miss their night kill, they know who needs to be lynched.

Forum List

Back