Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Shaitra, Grandma is Avatar's partner.

Who has lied in this thread? Who was in the neighborhood with Rosie? Who broadcasted in another neighborhood that Rosie needed protection. It all adds up, if you are willing to consider it.

Who lied? Mertex did.

I didn't broadcast all over Central. That's why Avi thanked Aye.

Mertex is not playing to Town's win condition. She decided that she was the Most Important Player and let Rosie get NK'd.

Yep.

You were not necessarily the target. Assuming that you really are the Doc, you can only protect 1 person per Night, and that person might not be a likely target.

Yes, but it is more likely that Mafia would come after me considering that I have claimed to be the Doc.

There are Townies here that may have guessed who the Scum are. Then there's Scarlet with her Vote Analysis. There may be other PRs.
And how do both Mafia teams know who those PRs are so they would both target one of them?

And I negged your posts because they're factually vacant.

You know that both Rosie and Aye confirmed the fact that you lied about me. How is that vacant?

You knew Rosie was a cop and then went over to the other neighborhood and asked for protection for her knowing that it would put her at risk if Scum was there, but at the same time if you are Scum, deflecting it from yourself because now everyone in that neighborhood is being considered suspect.

Why did you lie about me? Answer that and put it to rest.

Fire knew that Rosie had a PR because Grandma and Aye took that information to the other neighborhood. I believe Avatar was in that neighborhood that Cafe created because he was the one that said Grandma and Aye mentioned that Rosie needed protection.

Who else could Ice have targeted that would have yielded a no-kill on N1? I had protection from Tn and that's why they weren't able to kill me.

If we take out Grandma, we'll only have one Mafia team left and an opportunity for Town to finally win.

I never revealed to Central that Rosie had a PR. Everyone in Central knows this.

Mertex is lying. Mertex knows she's lying. Now all of you do too.

Shaitra, Grandma is Avatar's partner.

Who has lied in this thread? Who was in the neighborhood with Rosie? Who broadcasted in another neighborhood that Rosie needed protection. It all adds up, if you are willing to consider it.

Who lied? Mertex did.

I didn't broadcast all over Central. That's why Avi thanked Aye.

Mertex is not playing to Town's win condition. She decided that she was the Most Important Player and let Rosie get NK'd.

Yep.

You're the only one that has been confirmed a liar. Rosie (Town) said you lied. Aye, confirmed not Fire, also verified that you lied.

I didn't decide I was the most important player. I just said I was more valuable to Town alive than dead. You're the one that killed Rosie, even Avi hinted at it.

Avi would thank Aye because he wanted to deflect suspicion from you. Aye has not lied, you have, and anyone that believes you must have blinders on.

Fire knew that Rosie had a PR because Grandma and Aye took that information to the other neighborhood. I believe Avatar was in that neighborhood that Cafe created because he was the one that said Grandma and Aye mentioned that Rosie needed protection.

Who else could Ice have targeted that would have yielded a no-kill on N1? I had protection from Tn and that's why they weren't able to kill me.

If we take out Grandma, we'll only have one Mafia team left and an opportunity for Town to finally win.

I never revealed to Central that Rosie had a PR. Everyone in Central knows this.

Mertex is lying. Mertex knows she's lying. Now all of you do too.

Keep laying it on Grandma. Avi posted that you and Aye mentioned that Rosie needed protection. That in itself put Rosie at risk and deflected from you and Avi that you were the Fire team.

Even if you convince everyone and they lynch me, by next day, you'll be the #1 suspect.

I then stole Shaitra's, who was identical to my Doc power, except with that one, I would die instead of the person I shielded. I could only use one or the other....why would I use the one that could kill me?

To save the most important PR, perhaps?

Then Grandma brought it to the main game thread that I was Scum because I was the only one that had not revealed their abililty when Aye, Rosie and her had. When I posted that I had indeed revealed, she changed her story to "did not reveal before you activated". When Aye and Rosie confirmed that I had revealed before I activated, she changed her story again to "revealing and activating in a short period is the same as not revealing". Then Rosie even posted in the QT that I revealed 1 1/2 hours before activating and asked her why she was making such a big deal over it, since I didn't have to do either.

That is the big lie.

Saying that I outed Rosie in Central is a much, much bigger lie.

Then she posted that she doesn't believe I'm the Town Doc after I claimed. If she really believes that, she would vote for me and start a wagon on me, but she doesn't because she's afraid that when it is revealed that I am Town Doc, her game is over. I'm not afraid to start a wagon on her, because I know that she is Scum.

I'm certain you aren't the Doc, and I'm certain that the longer you're in the Game the more certain it becomes that Town will lose.

It would have been a magnificent tactic for Grandma, because by shielding Rosie (with Shaitra's shield) and considering Fire targeted Rosie, I would have ended up dead, too, because Rosie could not be protected.

he shield would have protected Rosie.

I didn't protect Rosie with my Doc protect because I was leery that Rosie was even PR, considering that she was so willing to share her role in the neighborhood where we had no idea if our neighbors were indeed Town.

And yet we're all expected to believe that you're the Doctor. Uh huh.

And, the way I see it, a Cop is way more valuable than a Doc because all I can do is protect...I could be protecting Mafia for all I know. Rosie as the Cop, can investigate, and if she did get suspicious of Grandma because of Grandma's lie, she would probably have investigated Grandma and known why she was lying....but you should know this, already.

In our neighborhood QT asked Rosie to investigate me. Why did you not mention that, Mertex? Why did you not ask Rosie to investigate you?

In our neighborhood QT asked Rosie to investigate me. Why did you not mention that, Mertex? Why did you not ask Rosie to investigate you?

In our neighborhood QT I asked Rosie to investigate me.

I then stole Shaitra's, who was identical to my Doc power, except with that one, I would die instead of the person I shielded. I could only use one or the other....why would I use the one that could kill me?

To save the most important PR, perhaps?
I could have saved her with my Doc protect, and not die... but Rosie said she couldn't be saved. Why are you lying about that?

Saying that I outed Rosie in Central is a much, much bigger lie.
I said that Avi posted that you and Aye had requested Rosie be protected. Why are you lying again?

I'm certain you aren't the Doc, and I'm certain that the longer you're in the Game the more certain it becomes that Town will lose.

Fine. I'm sure once Mafia succeeds in killing me, everyone will see that I am. I'm not a bit concerned about it.

However, you will do everything you can to stay alive because you know that once you are gone, Fire has lost and you don't like losing. Tsk, tsk.

Just for general info, if you are a PR and are about to be lynched (meaning you are at L-1 or L-2), that is the time to claim your role and what you know to help town. If the lynch happens anyway, town will have the information given along with the vote count to start from the next game day.

True. Though, it could just as easily be a really ballsy scum ploy.

However, I will give Mertex this much for sure. No one has counter claimed (yet, anyway).

That is a major point indicating that he is probably telling the truth.

I can understand why you think I've been obstinate, but consider my position. Everyone knew I had stolen Shaitra's ability. I knew it was worthless as soon as I got it. Everyone wanted me to use it, and I had to explain why I couldn't. I was being pressed....and I didn't want to have to reveal my PR, so yes, I was getting a bit testy, mostly because I didn't know what to do. Risk being lynched and rob town of some protection, or expose myself and risk being killed at night and rob town of protection.

In a more simple game, I would never have claimed, I would have just let everyone think I had a PR but not claimed. In this game, I knew that I had a chance because if both Teams targeted me, they would get nothing. They can't communicate to each other who their target is going to be, so the chances are they both vote for me or both vote for someone else, in which case I live for another day and am able to protect another Townie once again. Since they can't tell each other who they are going to target, they just have to guess what the other team is going to do and I have a chance of maybe living one more day.

I'm not afraid of dying because if I die I will flip Town and I will be shown as the Town Doc, and that too will help Town, but they could also be misled by Scum and end up lynching me and losing another Townie at night.

Fair enough. As you pointed out earlier, and I just said to Aye, no one has counter-claimed yet.

Granted, that might be because the real doc is trying to lie low. However, until something else comes along, it's really all we have to go off of here.

Your claim seems legit.
When did you become convinced of this?

In our neighborhood QT I asked Rosie to investigate me.

I have already explained it a million times. The fact that Rosie exposed her PR made me think she was not Town. Why would I ask her to investigate me if I didn't think she was Town. At least I have been honest about it, but all you do is lie.

Why would you suggest that Rosie be protected if you believed she was telling the truth and put her at risk?

And you still haven't answered my question. Why did you lie about me and say I didn't reveal my ability in the QT when I did?

Just for general info, if you are a PR and are about to be lynched (meaning you are at L-1 or L-2), that is the time to claim your role and what you know to help town. If the lynch happens anyway, town will have the information given along with the vote count to start from the next game day.

True. Though, it could just as easily be a really ballsy scum ploy.

However, I will give Mertex this much for sure. No one has counter claimed (yet, anyway).

That is a major point indicating that he is probably telling the truth.

I can understand why you think I've been obstinate, but consider my position. Everyone knew I had stolen Shaitra's ability. I knew it was worthless as soon as I got it. Everyone wanted me to use it, and I had to explain why I couldn't. I was being pressed....and I didn't want to have to reveal my PR, so yes, I was getting a bit testy, mostly because I didn't know what to do. Risk being lynched and rob town of some protection, or expose myself and risk being killed at night and rob town of protection.

In a more simple game, I would never have claimed, I would have just let everyone think I had a PR but not claimed. In this game, I knew that I had a chance because if both Teams targeted me, they would get nothing. They can't communicate to each other who their target is going to be, so the chances are they both vote for me or both vote for someone else, in which case I live for another day and am able to protect another Townie once again. Since they can't tell each other who they are going to target, they just have to guess what the other team is going to do and I have a chance of maybe living one more day.

I'm not afraid of dying because if I die I will flip Town and I will be shown as the Town Doc, and that too will help Town, but they could also be misled by Scum and end up lynching me and losing another Townie at night.

Fair enough. As you pointed out earlier, and I just said to Aye, no one has counter-claimed yet.

Granted, that might be because the real doc is trying to lie low. However, until something else comes along, it's really all we have to go off of here.

Your claim seems legit.
When did you become convinced of this?

It makes sense. If she's not the Doc, where's the counter claim?

As I just said earlier, there might another doc who's simply lying low right now. However, I can't think of why they would, when they could just out Mertex as being scum outright.

No Cafe, Rosie could not be protected. She had unique Cop role where she could not be protected. Had I used the shield on Rosie, she still would have been dead, and I would have been dead, too. Wake said, whoever you "shield" - if they would die, you die instead. At least that was my understanding. Rosie even posted that on the neighborhood QT. She said, "don't waste it on me - I can't be protected".

Liar.

Wake was asked about the Shield and he confirmed that it would have saved Rosie.

It was posted in this thread.

[
Of note here is that avatar argued extensively that there can't be two of the same scum in one hood. Grandma is in the same hood.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Grandma was not in Avatar's hood.

She was in the hood that Cafe created and Avatar was in that one, too. I know because Avatar posted that Grandma and Aye had asked for protection for Rosie in that QT.

As I posted before, that hood is irrelevant regarding Avatar's statement because he was referring to the odds of players landing in there via randomizer.

Central was cherry picked.

I think we're talking about two different things. Yes, Avatar was referring to the original neighborhoods when he talked about two Scum being in the same neighborhood not being realistic or likely.

But I know Grandma and Aye were not in his original neighborhood because they were in mine. And Avatar posted that Aye and Grandma made a request in the QT that Rosie be protected, so it had to be in Central, because he was not in my original neighborhood.

I just looked in Central to see what Avatar said about this. He made this comment when you were calling Grandma and Rosie a scum team before Rosie was NKed. He said it would statistically impossible for scum from the same scum team to be in the same neighborhood. I did not realize he made the same post on the forum here. Why does it matter? Do you think it was a clue?

No Cafe, Rosie could not be protected. She had unique Cop role where she could not be protected. Had I used the shield on Rosie, she still would have been dead, and I would have been dead, too. Wake said, whoever you "shield" - if they would die, you die instead. At least that was my understanding. Rosie even posted that on the neighborhood QT. She said, "don't waste it on me - I can't be protected".

Liar.

Wake was asked about the Shield and he confirmed that it would have saved Rosie.

Please post where Wake said Rosie's role would have been saved. He was talking about any Townie that didn't have the "no protection" on their role, he didn't point out Rosie when he said that.

You are really trying hard. But you have to prove what you say. So post where Wake said that Rosie would have been saved, not that "the person I shielded if targeted would be saved and I would die" you're just trying to confuse those that can be confused.

Liar.

Irrelevant, considering he posted that long after the events Mertex was posting about.

Apparently, Rosie was going by the wiki's definition of Macho, but Wake makes up his own it seems.

Way to dissemble, just like your partner.

Forum List

Back