Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Primarily, the fact that no one has counter claimed.

There isn't a possibility that we have no doctor, is there?

It is possible that there is no Doctor. It is also possible that there is a REAL Doctor that's not stupid enough to counter-claim so early in the Game.

Woah, I just found something in Central which has raised my hackles.

@ Grandma

Why did you suggest Mertex was not in a neighborhood, when you both where in the same hood? In fact you suggested it to make Mertex sound scummy.

Post 30 Central Neighborhood.

Unvote

Early in the Game several of us were hiding that we were in hoods. As more and more players outed their hoods, I finally did too.
Non responsive.

She didn't ask why you said YOU weren't in a hood. She asked why you LIED.

She really did not lie but strongly suggested Mertex was not in a hood.

I said something about Mertex outing her hood on the Pitchfork thread and her mentioning neding to find her PMs. I thought it may be weird. Grandma use that post of mine to strongly suggest Mertex was not in a neighborhood, much less her own.

I would like to hear more Grandma

I thought I saw Grandma at L-1? I don't want to hammer so early in the day. But this would be wicked if we got two so quick!

It is possible that there is no Doctor. It is also possible that there is a REAL Doctor that's not stupid enough to counter-claim so early in the Game.

@ Grandma

Why did you suggest Mertex was not in a neighborhood, when you both where in the same hood? In fact you suggested it to make Mertex sound scummy.

Unvote

Early in the Game several of us were hiding that we were in hoods. As more and more players outed their hoods, I finally did too.
Non responsive.

I said something about Mertex outing her hood on the Pitchfork thread and her mentioning neding to find her PMs. I thought it may be weird. Grandma use that post of mine to strongly suggest Mertex was not in a neighborhood, much less her own.
Deception is deception. She damned well knew Merged was in a hood, even suggesting otherwise is lying.

Why would town do such a thing? They wouldn't.

@Grandma

Please see my post 3291

You made that post in Central

08-22-2014
01:46 AM ET (US)
Post 30

Why wouldn't you have known Mertex was in your neighborhood at that time? Why did you suggest she was not in a neighborhood to make her appear scummy, when she was in YOUR hood?

I think Grandma's behavior is the one that has been scummy all along. She accused me right off the bat in the QT because I didn't post immediately after we got the address to the QT. We had changed software, I couldn't find my pm's where the address to the QT was. Then she got upset because everyone was accepting that we were all town and revealing their abilities and I was holding back. Then Rosie revealed her PR, and that freaked me out....cause they were using the word powers and I was afraid they wanted me to reveal my Doc power. When I finally did reveal, she posted in the main thread that I hadn't. She's been lying left and right.

Post 68, about 10 hours later, than the post you suggest Mertex is not in a hood, you revel you are in a neighborhood, but do not out your neighbors.

08-22-2014
05:33 PM ET (US)

@Grandma

Please see my post 3291

You made that post in Central

08-22-2014
01:46 AM ET (US)
Post 30

Why wouldn't you have known Mertex was in your neighborhood at that time? Why did you suggest she was not in a neighborhood to make her appear scummy, when she was in YOUR hood?

It was early in the Game. Nobody was outing info.

Sorry, grandma that sounds like BS.

@ Grandma

Unvote

Non responsive.

Deception is deception. She damned well knew Merged was in a hood, even suggesting otherwise is lying.

Why would town do such a thing? They wouldn't.

I agree, I just don't want anyone to think I have mislead them, I want to write exactly what it says but I can't per QT rules, but I want to get the jist of it out here.

Rosie herself said she could not be saved. You saw her post. Aye has confirmed that. And, I didn't believe Rosie was telling the truth about being Cop, because I've never known a PR to reveal their role that early in the game in front of others that may be Scum, like you.

Post 2670 CLEARLY states that the meat shield would have saved Rosie. The post was made by WAKE. I think he would know.

Why are you lying, Mertex?

Yay, Cafe is starting to catch on.

Another week at so, and
Rosie herself said she could not be saved. You saw her post. Aye has confirmed that. And, I didn't believe Rosie was telling the truth about being Cop, because I've never known a PR to reveal their role that early in the game in front of others that may be Scum, like you.

Post 2670 CLEARLY states that the meat shield would have saved Rosie. The post was made by WAKE. I think he would know.

She's not. 2670 didn't exist at the time. Find a new lie to hide behind.

Cafe, it was early in the Game. Nobody in Central was outing info.

No, Grandma, you used it to make Mertex look like scum, there is a big difference IMO.

FA
AYE
Sameech

You all can read the post, it's post 30 in Central.
lol. Good point, this needs confirmation. I can confirm what Cafe is stating is completely true. Aye? Can we get a third so there is no question scum is backing this.

This looks really scummy grandma and I suspected you for quite some time now.

@Wake VC? people are saying that grandma is nearing l-1

Hiding you are in a neighborhood is fine, suggesting Mertex is NOT in your same hood to have her appear scummy is scummy

She is Scummy. I wish I could make you guys understand.

She outed that she was in a hood BEFORE THE FUCKING GAME EVEN STARTED!!!

At the time I made Post 30 in the hood, we were not sure how many hoods there were much less who was in them. We also didn't know how many Scum were in Central. Why would outing my hood have been a good idea at that point?

Rosie said in the QT that she could not be saved. I have already said I didn't believe Rosie that she was Cop because I've never known anyone to reveal their PR to others that may be Scum.

So why are you hanging on to the fact that Rosie could have been saved. If it is true that she could have been saved, then it was Rosie that lied, not me. I'm just going by what she said, but it's true, I wouldn't have shielded her because I thought at the time she was Scum. That's not something I'm making up, I posted that in the main thread, that I thought you and her were a team. As it turns out, it's you and Avi that are a team. I'm right, aren't I?

Hiding you are in a neighborhood is fine, suggesting Mertex is NOT in your same hood to have her appear scummy is scummy

She is Scummy. I wish I could make you guys understand.

She outed that she was in a hood BEFORE THE FUCKING GAME EVEN STARTED!!!

At the time I made Post 30 in the hood, we were not sure how many hoods there were much less who was in them. We also didn't know how many Scum were in Central. Why would outing my hood have been a good idea at that point?

And??

You used it to make her appear to be scum. So what if she did that? I don't think she meant for that to be scummy.

OK, North, West, East did not know about Rosie. South and Central did.

Grandma, Aye, Mertex, Cafe, FA, Sameech-so working from here I can take out Mertex and Sameech, possible PR's, I totally missed it but I guess Shaitra jailed Aye? So that leaves Grandma, FA, Cafe.

@Shaitra-when did you jail Aye?
rea making zero sense. Avatar was in central and central knew that she was a very important role ala Aye stating as such. Avatar was fire and would have passed on whatever info he had learned to his accomplice.

IOW, the other fire can be anywhere at all.

Forum List

Back