Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

That's true. He could very well be. I also have a feeling that SR might be Ice, just because she has sided with Grandma and disregarded all the posts I have posted to prove myself as Town Doc. We can certainly go after him next.

Bullshit. Town will go after whoever Mertex and her partner choose next.

That's true. He could very well be. I also have a feeling that SR might be Ice, just because she has sided with Grandma and disregarded all the posts I have posted to prove myself as Town Doc. We can certainly go after him next.

Bullshit. Town will go after whoever Mertex and her partner choose next.

This tone to me does not scream townie anger. It screams defeat -- giving up. If you are town you should be trying to fight the lynch or give your scum reads or trying to contribute in some way.

*sigh*

Grandma is demanding that we do it fuckers or she is going to get herself modkilled on purpose. I will not tolerate that kind of asinine game play and outright idiocy. that is exactly the type of fucked up shit that killed game 4 with drama and ended a VERY good game early.

Goodbye grandma - don't get so worked up next time - at this point I don't even care if you are town. threats to get yourself modkilled should be immediately responded to with the utmost rejection.

vote: grandma

Did we get a vote count?

Is that L-1 or lynch?

And what FA just said is completely true. She said if we don't lynch her she will find a way to get modkilled.

Why would you believe Scum? Of course Avi would like for Fire to win, that is why he would FOS Sameech, to draw attention away from his real partner, Grandma.
Or because he knows that his team has essentially lost if fire is down to one and ice remains with 2. You are tunneling Grandma and disregarding the fact that Sameech is very likely to be ice scum.

Sameech is definitely next in line IMHO - there is no way around it. I don't think SR is ice - the ice proof claim would be asinine if she were. If grandma flips town then I think that SR might very well be the last fire mafia - the ice proof claim would play right into it. We would need conf from the fireproof townie first but its to early to do that. If there is a fireproof townee then I would be inclined to believe SR. I don't know what to do there because I don't want to lynch the PR that might very well be true and I don't want confirmation from the other townie at this point.

@House Do I have permission to garcia the question meant for SR about FA reads? (for new players garciaing is when you answer a question meant for another player specifically. Sometimes you want that player specifically to answer other times you don't.)

I.e.
Player 1 asks player 2 --- What is your favorite color?
Player 3 says Purple.
Player 3 garcia'd

Sure.

Why would you believe Scum? Of course Avi would like for Fire to win, that is why he would FOS Sameech, to draw attention away from his real partner, Grandma.
Or because he knows that his team has essentially lost if fire is down to one and ice remains with 2. You are tunneling Grandma and disregarding the fact that Sameech is very likely to be ice scum.

Sameech is definitely next in line IMHO - there is no way around it. I don't think SR is ice - the ice proof claim would be asinine if she were. If grandma flips town then I think that SR might very well be the last fire mafia - the ice proof claim would play right into it. We would need conf from the fireproof townie first but its to early to do that. If there is a fireproof townee then I would be inclined to believe SR. I don't know what to do there because I don't want to lynch the PR that might very well be true and I don't want confirmation from the other townie at this point.

As I laid out earlier I think Sameech may be scum given my argument about Scum's win condition Wake laid out, I am not convinced at all it is SR.

FA, notice who rated your post. She's keen on getting attention back off of her.

@House Do I have permission to garcia the question meant for SR about FA reads? (for new players garciaing is when you answer a question meant for another player specifically. Sometimes you want that player specifically to answer other times you don't.)

I.e.
Player 3 says Purple.
Player 3 garcia'd

Sure.

I think she meant Wake.....you and him using House's picture is very confusing.....:)

I.e.
Player 3 says Purple.
Player 3 garcia'd

Sure.

I think FA is very much town. They were really helpful when I first replaced into the game in the neighborhood especially and seems to be Scumhunting now. I strongly disagree on the whole Sameech/SR scum front but I think they are town coming from a good place.

I.e.
Player 3 says Purple.
Player 3 garcia'd

Sure.

I think she meant Wake.....you and him using House's picture is very confusing.....:)

That question was for House. Thanks though :)

I.e.
Player 3 says Purple.
Player 3 garcia'd

Sure.

I am pretty sure she meant me, since she was referencing a question I asked.

FA, notice who rated your post. She's keen on getting attention back off of her.
Good. We SHOULD be getting attention off her. If she is going to be lynched - good. That does not mean that we should not be using the rest of our time to locate other scum even if the night kills might change our minds.

I don't think we are anywhere near the deadline. When did the thread open back up? Today?
Yes, we have plenty of time to lynch grandma later this (game)day :D

This tone to me does not scream townie anger. It screams defeat -- giving up.

Exactly.

I'm tired of idiots being regarded as geniuses, I'm tired of watching sheep chase after shiny things, I'm tired of watching smart players working hard for Town being ignored, I'm tired of watching Scum win without really trying.

Good. We SHOULD be getting attention off her. If she is going to be lynched - good. That does not mean that we should not be using the rest of our time to locate other scum even if the night kills might change our minds.

I don't think we are anywhere near the deadline. When did the thread open back up? Today?
Yes, we have plenty of time to lynch grandma later this (game)day :D

If she's threatening to get modkilled, do you really want to give her that kind of time to come up with a way?

Normally I would be all for conversation to continue but when a player seems so burnt out on mafia they refuse to help the side they are on; they need to be removed for the sake of the game.

Normally I would be all for conversation to continue but when a player seems so burnt out on mafia they refuse to help the side they are on; they need to be removed for the sake of the game.

I DID try to help Town. I tried my very best. Town chose not to listen. Repeatedly.

Fuck Town.

If she's threatening to get modkilled, do you really want to give her that kind of time to come up with a way?

Why the hell should you care?

*sigh*

Grandma is demanding that we do it fuckers or she is going to get herself modkilled on purpose. I will not tolerate that kind of asinine game play and outright idiocy. that is exactly the type of fucked up shit that killed game 4 with drama and ended a VERY good game early.

Goodbye grandma - don't get so worked up next time - at this point I don't even care if you are town. threats to get yourself modkilled should be immediately responded to with the utmost rejection.

Forum List

Back