Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Her reads are fairly good for the most part.

I really want to believe that Grandma is misguided town on ill-conceived warpath against the town doc, but I just can't get past all the lies she has been caught in.

Let's see, I got the timing wrong on Mertex's sneaky "outing" of her ability, and I bluffed in an early post in a neighborhood that was likely to contain Scum and where no one else was volunteering info about their neighborhoods.

Lynch me, I'm a hard case.

:doubt:

Her reads are fairly good for the most part.

I really want to believe that Grandma is misguided town on ill-conceived warpath against the town doc, but I just can't get past all the lies she has been caught in.

Let's see, I got the timing wrong on Mertex's sneaky "outing" of her ability, and I bluffed in an early post in a neighborhood that was likely to contain Scum and where no one else was volunteering info about their neighborhoods.

Lynch me, I'm a hard case.

:doubt:
And you constantly attributed Wake's quote as relevant in regards to a situation that happened days before he spoke up when directly addressed.

And you didn't "bluff" shit, there was no need to denigrate Mertex in order to retain your neighborhood anonymity

Unvote.

I'm making the mistake of confusing my disagreement with a player as a assumption of their malice towards town.

While I still believe that Grandma is sorely mistaken about Mertex and a little too zealous in her pursuit of lynching her, I realize that doesn't necessarily make Grandma scum.

To be modkilled, damn typos!!

If she's modkilled, do we get the flip?

Yes, but it sucks to get so frustrated you end up lynched or modkilled or asking to quit.

I've been there as both scum and town. I don't like it that Grandma feels that way now.
I don't like it either but one burntout apple shouldn't spoil the fun for everyone.

Well, the problem is, the Mertex/Grandma drama is going to dominate the game if we don't end it. It's hard for me not to sympathize with her wanting out like that. I hate that feeling.

To be modkilled, damn typos!!

If she's modkilled, do we get the flip?

Yes, but it sucks to get so frustrated you end up lynched or modkilled or asking to quit.

I've been there as both scum and town. I don't like it that Grandma feels that way now.
I don't like it either but one burntout apple shouldn't spoil the fun for everyone.

Well, the problem is, the Mertex/Grandma drama is going to dominate the game if we don't end it. It's hard for me not to sympathize with her wanting out like that. I hate that feeling.
...I was agreeing with you. Saying you have to throw out the burntout apple to keep the rest of the batch safe.

And you constantly attributed Wake's quote as relevant in regards to a situation that happened days before he spoke up when directly addressed.

And you didn't "bluff" shit, there was no need to denigrate Mertex in order to retain your neighborhood anonymity

Yeah, it's sooper-dooper Town-like to out that you're in a neighborhood before he game even starts. That's not the least bit scummy. Derp.

Unvote.

I'm making the mistake of confusing my disagreement with a player as a assumption of their malice towards town.

While I still believe that Grandma is sorely mistaken about Mertex and a little too zealous in her pursuit of lynching her, I realize that doesn't necessarily make Grandma scum.

You've been pushing Grandma like crazy. But OK.

Yeah, it's sooper-dooper Town-like to out that you're in a neighborhood before he game even starts. That's not the least bit scummy. Derp.

Stop stealing my word.

Unvote.

And I was wrong to do so, as I explained above.

Unvote.

It is never wrong to push a player you think is scum House. It is wrong if you use personal attacks or some such like if someone said "All people who like math deserve to be shot in real life 200 miles from a hospital" that would be wrong. Pushing people is how investigation works. No one is right 100% of the time.

Normally I would be all for conversation to continue but when a player seems so burnt out on mafia they refuse to help the side they are on; they need to be removed for the sake of the game.
I DID try to help Town. I tried my very best. Town chose not to listen. Repeatedly.
Fuck Town.

( emphasis added)

I left and came back hoping to see something different in Central or here on the forum, and instead this is what I start to read where I left off.

When you were scum last time, you were cussing and telling Avatar to shove chrome tail pipes, spiked ones at that, up his rear end as you were called scum several times ( you were scum and you won!) . Seems it was each time you were backed into a corner. When you are town you different. This play here, regardless of what you stated in Central reminds ME Exactly of your scum game last game.

I don't know if this is L-1 Lynch or Lynch plus 1. I don't think I care at this point.
Saying "Fuck Town" and what you are stating in Central is completely against your win condition if you truly are town. Not to mention totally uncalled for. I hope your sugar levels are okay and or you are okay, I mean that.

I will not have this game ruined like the last game 3, especially with what you are saying in Central Grandma.

Vote: Grandma

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-3_23-2-27.png
    upload_2014-9-3_23-2-27.png
    132 bytes · Views: 16
Unvote.

It is never wrong to push a player you think is scum House. It is wrong if you use personal attacks or some such like if someone said "All people who like math deserve to be shot in real life 200 miles from a hospital" that would be wrong. Pushing people is how investigation works. No one is right 100% of the time.

I didn't say I was wrong for pushing. I was wrong for casting disagreement as malice towards town (omg, she has a diff opinion... obvscum!)

That's no way to play the game.

Normally I would be all for conversation to continue but when a player seems so burnt out on mafia they refuse to help the side they are on; they need to be removed for the sake of the game.
I DID try to help Town. I tried my very best. Town chose not to listen. Repeatedly.
Fuck Town.

( emphasis added)

I left and came back hoping to see something different in Central or here on the forum, and instead this is what I start to read where I left off.

When you were scum last time, you were cussing and telling Avatar to shove chrome tail pipes, spiked ones at that, up his rear end as you were called scum several times ( you were scum and you won!) . Seems it was each time you were backed into a corner. When you are town you different. This play here, regardless of what you stated in Central reminds ME Exactly of your scum game last game.

I don't know if this is L-1 Lynch or Lynch plus 1. I don't think I care at this point.
Saying "Fuck Town" and what you are stating in Central is completely against your win condition if you truly are town. Not to mention totally uncalled for. I hope your sugar levels are okay and or you are okay, I mean that.

I will not have this game ruined like the last game 3, especially with what you are saying in Central Grandma.

Vote: Grandma

L-1 by my count, but I may be off.

Forum List

Back