Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I don't recall that. No. Not saying it never happened though but I am surprised I woild not remember unless I was already dead.

( emphasis added)

I left and came back hoping to see something different in Central or here on the forum, and instead this is what I start to read where I left off.

When you were scum last time, you were cussing and telling Avatar to shove chrome tail pipes, spiked ones at that, up his rear end as you were called scum several times ( you were scum and you won!) . Seems it was each time you were backed into a corner. When you are town you different. This play here, regardless of what you stated in Central reminds ME Exactly of your scum game last game.

I don't know if this is L-1 Lynch or Lynch plus 1. I don't think I care at this point.
Saying "Fuck Town" and what you are stating in Central is completely against your win condition if you truly are town. Not to mention totally uncalled for. I hope your sugar levels are okay and or you are okay, I mean that.

I will not have this game ruined like the last game 3, especially with what you are saying in Central Grandma.

Vote: Grandma

I NEVER told Avi to shove spiked chrome tail pipes up his ass. My exact words were Fuck you. In the eye. With the chrome bumper of a '57 Chevy.

Why did you lie, Cafe?

The Game won't be ruined by me getting lynched. It will be ruined by players refusing to learn from previous games.

Wake isn't going to post the Scum QT link, I'm not Scum. So don't worry about a repeat of that mess.

I'm not saying anything in Central that I'm not saying here. I want out. Deal with it.

I'm sorry you are correct, not a spiked one, it was meant to "fuck him in the eye" with a chrome bumper" I just recalled it being enough to pierce a body part, I just recall the imagery and misremembered. My bad.

Let's just leave that there for the grandma voters.

I am feeling a little paranoid of FA being firescum.

Overnight FA is pushing Sameech as scum heavily.

FA pushes that here as well.

FA then starts suggesting we run me up so the fireproof townie must claim.

His actions would seem to heavily benefit the fire team. Eliminate the guy who caught Avatar and then find the one townie he cannot kill.
That is just deceptive sis. FA said nothing about fireproof townie and I don't believe that exists :/ FA to me is town.

Actually, he did.

Actually, I think she quoted it.

Why would you believe Scum? Of course Avi would like for Fire to win, that is why he would FOS Sameech, to draw attention away from his real partner, Grandma.
Or because he knows that his team has essentially lost if fire is down to one and ice remains with 2. You are tunneling Grandma and disregarding the fact that Sameech is very likely to be ice scum.

That's true. He could very well be. I also have a feeling that SR might be Ice, just because she has sided with Grandma and disregarded all the posts I have posted to prove myself as Town Doc. We can certainly go after him next.
Sameech is definitely next in line IMHO - there is no way around it. I don't think SR is ice - the ice proof claim would be asinine if she were. If grandma flips town then I think that SR might very well be the last fire mafia - the ice proof claim would play right into it. We would need conf from the fireproof townie first but its to early to do that. If there is a fireproof townee then I would be inclined to believe SR. I don't know what to do there because I don't want to lynch the PR that might very well be true and I don't want confirmation from the other townie at this point.

Oh yes FA certainly said plenty about that Mathblade. Who lied now?

Why would you believe Scum? Of course Avi would like for Fire to win, that is why he would FOS Sameech, to draw attention away from his real partner, Grandma.
Or because he knows that his team has essentially lost if fire is down to one and ice remains with 2. You are tunneling Grandma and disregarding the fact that Sameech is very likely to be ice scum.

That's true. He could very well be. I also have a feeling that SR might be Ice, just because she has sided with Grandma and disregarded all the posts I have posted to prove myself as Town Doc. We can certainly go after him next.
Sameech is definitely next in line IMHO - there is no way around it. I don't think SR is ice - the ice proof claim would be asinine if she were. If grandma flips town then I think that SR might very well be the last fire mafia - the ice proof claim would play right into it. We would need conf from the fireproof townie first but its to early to do that. If there is a fireproof townee then I would be inclined to believe SR. I don't know what to do there because I don't want to lynch the PR that might very well be true and I don't want confirmation from the other townie at this point.
This makes me real paranoid you are the firescum seeking the fireproof townie.

Heyooooo!!!

Sorry I missed that. I made a mistake. If you wish to call it a lie go ahead. I am honest when I fuck up and I did.

His actions would seem to heavily benefit the fire team. Eliminate the guy who caught Avatar and then find the one townie he cannot kill.
That is just deceptive sis. FA said nothing about fireproof townie and I don't believe that exists :/ FA to me is town.

Actually, he did.

House do you think that is paranoia?

Actually, he did.

I think it's more like ADD. :p

Sorry I missed that. I made a mistake. If you wish to call it a lie go ahead. I am honest when I fuck up and I did.
Great. Now that we know you have a bias towards scumreading me, how do you plan to adjust your reads?

Actually, he did.

ADD doesn't mean right or wrong.

Great. Now that we know you have a bias towards scumreading me, how do you plan to adjust your reads?

Just because she made a mistake doesn't mean you're not scum silly.

That's okay though, we love you just the way you are... you murderous villain.

Actually, he did.

Correct. ADD means she didn't pay close enough attention when she was reading, ergo... not an intentional lie but still not "truth". Just truth as she knew it.

Except I don't have a bias. I am a human who made a mistake. I adjust my reads based on new information or new events. Not missing one post.

I like talking about you. Maybe people will see you for the scum I believe you are.

Dude, don't you know the persecutor always loses in Perry Mason.

Actually, he did.

Correct. ADD means she didn't pay close enough attention when she was reading, ergo... not an intentional lie but still not "truth". Just truth as she knew it.
I wanted your comment about my FA theory.

Good thing I'm a Law & Order man. They have a slightly better track record.

But this is Law and Order ;)

Forum List

Back