Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Let's just leave that there for the grandma voters.

I am feeling a little paranoid of FA being firescum.

Overnight FA is pushing Sameech as scum heavily.

FA pushes that here as well.

FA then starts suggesting we run me up so the fireproof townie must claim.

His actions would seem to heavily benefit the fire team. Eliminate the guy who caught Avatar and then find the one townie he cannot kill.
That is just deceptive sis. FA said nothing about fireproof townie and I don't believe that exists :/ FA to me is town.

Actually, he did.

Actually, I think she quoted it.

House do you think that is paranoia?

I think it's more like ADD. :p
ADD doesn't mean right or wrong.

Correct. ADD means she didn't pay close enough attention when she was reading, ergo... not an intentional lie but still not "truth". Just truth as she knew it.
I wanted your comment about my FA theory.

FA is town.

The end.

Let's just leave that there for the grandma voters.

I am feeling a little paranoid of FA being firescum.

Overnight FA is pushing Sameech as scum heavily.

FA pushes that here as well.

FA then starts suggesting we run me up so the fireproof townie must claim.

His actions would seem to heavily benefit the fire team. Eliminate the guy who caught Avatar and then find the one townie he cannot kill.
That is just deceptive sis. FA said nothing about fireproof townie and I don't believe that exists :/ FA to me is town.

Actually, he did.

Actually, I think she quoted it.

House do you think that is paranoia?

I think it's more like ADD. :p
ADD doesn't mean right or wrong.

Correct. ADD means she didn't pay close enough attention when she was reading, ergo... not an intentional lie but still not "truth". Just truth as she knew it.
I wanted your comment about my FA theory.
FA is town.

And apparently House invaded my brain. Jiiiiiinx!!

Why is FA town? Because his motives seem pretty fire aligned to me.

I don't base my decisions on the last thing a person says. His play style the entire game has been townie.

One post twisted out of context does not scum make.

I would expect reasons why FA is town. Maybe something of argument.
Already did before when House asked. Not repeating myself at midnight.
Quotes are friends.

I think FA is very much town. They were really helpful when I first replaced into the game in the neighborhood especially and seems to be Scumhunting now. I strongly disagree on the whole Sameech/SR scum front but I think they are town coming from a good place.

If you want more than that it waits until tomorrow. Good night. Sweet dreams.

Sleep sounds lovely. I've been up far too long playing this silly game.

G'night.

Damn.

@Grandma

Do you really want out of the game?

Yes. It's so fucking frustrating that I'm sitting here crying.

Awww, hugs.
Let's try talking about someone other than Grandma for a bit then. What do you think of FA and Gath?

FA reads about the same as he has before. He seems a little more forceful than in previous games, but he reads town to me.

I noted your post about Gath earlier, and I did wonder about his being up for any vote or wagon, but I chalked that up to his being new and in fact thought he is not sure how to read and is following the crowd. However, I do/did question his complete newness to the game. He has addressed that here on the thread iIRC.

Rosie doubled his jailer keys ability. It would seem to me if he was scum he would have given the keys to scum if he was scum himself. So far we know he gave one set to Sharita, ( who I have a town read on) the others may or may not have been used. So, I still lean town.

Why is FA town? Because his motives seem pretty fire aligned to me.

Why so you think that? I too wonder if Sameech may be scum, after all, scums win condition is to kill scum AND town, maybe avatar really wanted or level the playing field for his partner, or is there something else which has made you suspicious of FA?

Spell her name right. It's Charita.

Chut up!

(Kudos to those that get the reference)

I know, it depends if I am on my computer or ipad or iPhone , those two like to autocorrect her name.. On my computer it's straight. It drives me mad. Shaitra corrects every time to spell RITA, don't know why. I just has to go back and fix it twice.

Why would you believe Scum? Of course Avi would like for Fire to win, that is why he would FOS Sameech, to draw attention away from his real partner, Grandma.
Or because he knows that his team has essentially lost if fire is down to one and ice remains with 2. You are tunneling Grandma and disregarding the fact that Sameech is very likely to be ice scum.

That's true. He could very well be. I also have a feeling that SR might be Ice, just because she has sided with Grandma and disregarded all the posts I have posted to prove myself as Town Doc. We can certainly go after him next.
Sameech is definitely next in line IMHO - there is no way around it. I don't think SR is ice - the ice proof claim would be asinine if she were. If grandma flips town then I think that SR might very well be the last fire mafia - the ice proof claim would play right into it. We would need conf from the fireproof townie first but its to early to do that. If there is a fireproof townee then I would be inclined to believe SR. I don't know what to do there because I don't want to lynch the PR that might very well be true and I don't want confirmation from the other townie at this point.

Oh yes FA certainly said plenty about that Mathblade. Who lied now?
Apparently you forgot how to read SR.

I specifically stated I didn't want to know who the fireproof townee was. I also don't trust your assertion that you are ice proof though because of a PR rather than because you are the other fire mafia.

Math is hard up on marking you as scum. I think she is onto something but I just cant get to the point of lynching you yet because of what is mentioned. You going on another tirade based on inaccuracies sure does not make me think that you are more likely to be town though. You get scummier the more you post.

Forum List

Back