Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

TN how could you be following the game and not know you were in a neighborhood? I'd be willing to bet a stick of firewood that the word "neighborhood" appears more than the word "scum" in this game.

Anywho, wow, that was fast. Slept in too late and missed the SWAT team kicking down the door and fragging shit. Oh well. Any fried chicken left?

TN how could you be following the game and not know you were in a neighborhood? I'd be willing to bet a stick of firewood that the word "neighborhood" appears more than the word "scum" in this game.

Anywho, wow, that was fast. Slept in too late and missed the SWAT team kicking down the door and fragging shit. Oh well. Any fried chicken left?

::::::::::Throwing chicken bones at Sam:::::::::::

Sameech, can you "check" FA today to ensure that I am paranoid over him being firescum? By check I mean do whatever you did with Avatar.

I am a little busy to search the thread to find it right now due to RL issues. I have already searched the thread once for you for a quote you can find on your own. If you insist that I find it the earliest I can probably devote 10-20 minutes to finding it is around 6-7 PM my time or about 8 hours. Thanks!

And tn has my attention tomorrow.

Ignoring this game in favor of another site is a slap in the face to those of us here playing this one day in and day out, and has the side effect of being pro-scum.

Quotes are our friend. Where did he say that?

I said I would probably sit on Mertex. Not sure what I am going to do for sure yet, but that seemed like the place to be when I posted it. Don't have much idea right now of a better place. Still going back and rereading to sort through all this Rosie-Mertex-Grandma-Shaitra kerfuffle even though it makes my brains hurt.

After this, not sure where to go for scumreads. Grandma's flip and what happens overnight will tell us something. We'll take it from there.

After this, not sure where to go for scumreads. Grandma's flip and what happens overnight will tell us something. We'll take it from there.

Mertex Gath House Mathblade FA and TN are the only ones I would care to lynch ATM. If Cafe and Wolf are scum well gg to me atm.

I think Mathblade and SR need to stick around because they are humorous to read. And it's even better that they want to lynch each other. LOL

My eyes slid straight from my role to my shiny power, skipping the stuff in the middle.

Quite frankly, I could care less if you flash lynched me right now, it would be one massive game less that I have to follow and it would free up some more time for non-mafia things that I've been putting on hold.

I am tired of waiting for Wake. I am doing my own flip.....

Grandma screams as the kids rush at her, "Next time I will use real sugar in them cookies instead of the fake stuff. I SWEAR!!!"

It is of no use. The little hands wielding sporks like a watermelon baller rip her to part chunk by chunk until there is nothing left but a tobacco stained moo moo laying on the kitchen floor over a pair of false teeth.

funny-grandma-7.jpg
, is dead!!!!
Grandma, Ice Mafia Poisoner is dead!!!!
But wait, "Poisoner!! What's that?"

The moo moo puffs up like someone farted in it, and a halitosis gasp says, "You'll find out. You will find out"

Forum List

Back