Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Well, I wasn't sheeping her at first. I voted her and was ready to lynch her and even went after her for the way she used her power. BUT, when someone says they are the town doc, with no cc, I can't vote that. However, as doc Mertex, or anyone in that role, needs to kind of lay low to avoid attracting attention. So that they don't get lynched and have to out themselves because that's the quickest way to be NK'd also.

You know, I'm just going to lay it on the line. I made a mistake stealing Shiatra's ability because I didn't know that it was going to be like the Power I already had, except with a risk. I wouldn't have had to claim if I hadn't been attacked the way I was. It might have been you that said I was being selfish and putting myself above others by not using it. I tried to explain without revealing my power, but you all wouldn't quit. Now you are blaming me for outing my role. Howcome you don't say anything about Rosie? She outed her role as Cop way before I did, and she wasn't being pressured to do so like I was. I get it that most of you don't like me, and that's fine. I thought I was playing for Town to win, but I guess I was wrong.

First, I didn't say I didn't like you. I do like you. And I did say plenty of times I can't believe Rosie outed herself. I also never said you were being selfish. I did not know you were the doc so I thought you should use it to save a townie. In any case, I believe your claim. It isn't personal, it's just game play and that is all. I said long ago, nothing that happens here goes outside the game and I mean that. Even when I've gotten mad at people here, I still talk to them outside the game and when a new game starts, it's a blank slate like nothing happened.

So it isn't at all that I don't like you. I do like you. So don't take it personal. It isn't.

Well, I wasn't sheeping her at first. I voted her and was ready to lynch her and even went after her for the way she used her power. BUT, when someone says they are the town doc, with no cc, I can't vote that. However, as doc Mertex, or anyone in that role, needs to kind of lay low to avoid attracting attention. So that they don't get lynched and have to out themselves because that's the quickest way to be NK'd also.

You know, I'm just going to lay it on the line. I made a mistake stealing Shiatra's ability because I didn't know that it was going to be like the Power I already had, except with a risk. I wouldn't have had to claim if I hadn't been attacked the way I was. It might have been you that said I was being selfish and putting myself above others by not using it. I tried to explain without revealing my power, but you all wouldn't quit. Now you are blaming me for outing my role. Howcome you don't say anything about Rosie? She outed her role as Cop way before I did, and she wasn't being pressured to do so like I was. I get it that most of you don't like me, and that's fine. I thought I was playing for Town to win, but I guess I was wrong.

First, I didn't say I didn't like you. I do like you. And I did say plenty of times I can't believe Rosie outed herself. I also never said you were being selfish. I did not know you were the doc so I thought you should use it to save a townie. In any case, I believe your claim. It isn't personal, it's just game play and that is all. I said long ago, nothing that happens here goes outside the game and I mean that. Even when I've gotten mad at people here, I still talk to them outside the game and when a new game starts, it's a blank slate like nothing happened.

So it isn't at all that I don't like you. I do like you. So don't take it personal. It isn't.

That was the way it was for me, I was considering everything that I said or was said to me as part of the game and in the context of the game. Grandma has taken it to a new level. I don't know why she hates me, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

abstract_duzy_by_horizonpl-d63umgh.jpg

Vote Count 3.2

Grandma (7): Mertex, Mathblade, Sgt_Gath, Wolfsister77, FA_Q2, CafeAuLait, tn5421
Sgt_Gath (1): ScarletRage

Not Voting (5):
Sameech, Grandma, Shaitra, AyeCantSeeYou, House

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline is 9/10/14, @ 1PM central.

Please try to stay calm, everyone. Part of the game involves getting deceived and manipulated by bloodthirsty murderers, all while going crazy from sheer paranoia.

Now ask yourself why you're playing.

Because it so damned FUN. :D

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[ScarletRage] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

[MeBelle60] - Forceful Swipe
Select and force one player to activate his or her "" ability.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

[Sameech] - Inspection
Choose one player. The Mod will secretly tell you via PM what that player's "" ability is. To activate, post "Inspect: Player's Name."

[AyeCantSeeYou] - Revengeance
If you are lynched this Day, you may then select and kill one player. You may not activate this ability after you've been lynched. This ability may only be used during Day 1 or 2.

[Avatar4321] - Negation
Select one player. He or she will not be able to use his or her "" ability until the following Day.

Grumpy-Cat.jpg

As the angry mobbed encircled Grandma, it became clear she was the next one to be lynched. She fought like hell, but the end result was the same: hanging from the Hangman's noose.

Grandma, Vanilla Townie, has perished!

You must avenge her.

Evil is still out there.

It is now Night 3.
9/6/14, @9PM central.

PhaseIcon%28Night%29.png

As the sun rises up through the morning mist, two horrific murders are discovered!

Shaitra, Vanilla Townie, has been found chilling in the grocer's freezer! Frozen stiff, with a look on her face that can only be described as "What the HELL?"

FA_Q2, another Vanilla Townie, has been found burnt to a crisp in a burn barrel out back. Someone had messed him up with a forceps before pouring on the gasoline.

The twin evils have been busy last Night, and it's your job to pore over everything said and done, to uproot and hang these evil Scum by the neck until dead. Good luck brave Townies of WIndgale!

PhaseIcon%28Day%29.png

It is now Day 4.

Something has happened.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline expires 9/14/14, @9AM central.

Not Voting (10): Mertex, Mathblade, Sgt_Gath, Wolfsister77, CafeAuLait, tn5421, ScarletRage, Sameech, AyeCantSeeYou, House

OK, No more quick lynching. We have to take our time and figure things out now. I was fully expecting Mertex and Sameech to be dead. Sameech, I'm starting to doubt you. If you saw anything last night, let us know ASAP.
No lynching a townie today because if we do, and 2 more die overnight, day 5 is lylo. So we need to figure out 3 scum from this group: Mertex, Mathblade, Sgt_Gath, Wolfsister77, CafeAuLait, tn5421, ScarletRage, Sameech, AyeCantSeeYou, House

I know damn well I'm a townie. I'm not a PR. I see no harm in saying that now. All PR's should claim so we can use PoE to get scum this time.

It seems to me, scum are killing from every neighborhood. I can see no other reason why Shaitra and FA were targeted.

Everyone listed above, I've thought was town at some point in the game. Obviously they are not. So I think an ISO of everyone is in order but not tonight. I'm tired. And if anyone checks me, I apologize in advance for all the damn posts.

I stated my intent to PL vote tn yesterday.

If we can find scum, awesome. If not, my vote stays there.

You know, there's 2 places I'm going to look. SR and Sameech's PR's are doubtful. I can believe there's a cop and doc in this setup but why Night Watchman and Ice Proof townie? Doesn't make sense to me. Of the 2, SR's is less believable. These folks all voted Grandma. They aren't all town. Scum helped with this.

Mertex, Mathblade, Sgt_Gath, Wolfsister77, FA_Q2, CafeAuLait, tn5421 -Another place to look.

Another place is the neighborhoods.

North-myself, Avi-dead, Sameech, House
South-Rosie-dead, Grandma-dead, Aye, Mertex
East-TN, Cafe, Shaitra-dead
West-SR, Mathblade, FA-dead

Sgt_Gath-are you in a neighborhood?

I agree with you Wolf, we have two people claiming PR's and one who caught scum with his PR but he was not targeted let alone the person claiming town doc? Other townies are killed instead? Makes no sense.

I agree with you Wolf, we have two people claiming PR's and one who caught scum with his PR but he was not targeted let alone the person claiming town doc? Other townies are killed instead? Makes no sense.

If the scum could coordinate, I'd agree with your post.

However, since they can't sit down and chat with each other to ensure they don't go after the same target, I can see why they'd avoid obvious targets in order to minimize the likelihood of their kill shot being blocked by the other team.

Aside from that, Mertex has been helpful to scum by providing noise with all the drama between her and Grandma, so I can see why they might leave her around.

Sameech on the other hand was such an obvious choice due to his PR claim that I'm guessing both teams figured the other would go gunning for him & didn't want to cockblock the kill.

Everyone should just claim and out all the neighborhoods. Enough messing around. If you are town, you should not be afraid of this at this point in the game.

I'm VT. Northern Citadel neighborhood.

If the scum could coordinate, I'd agree with your post.

However, since they can't sit down and chat with each other to ensure they don't go after the same target, I can see why they'd avoid obvious targets in order to minimize the likelihood of their kill shot being blocked by the other team.

Aside from that, Mertex has been helpful to scum by providing noise with all the drama between her and Grandma, so I can see why they might leave her around.

Sameech on the other hand was such an obvious choice due to his PR claim that I'm guessing both teams figured the other would go gunning for him & didn't want to cockblock the kill.

I don't know what to think right now TBH. I just find it strange neither of those claiming PR's would be gone. I just find it strange, OTOH it may be what scum wanted as well.

House, if I were scum, I'd shoot for Sameech. He had the power last night to catch another one of them. There is no way I'd leave him alive even if there was a chance the other team would shoot there too. You'd never, ever, in a million years leave an investigative PR alive as scum. You'd want the doc dead too but the one who can catch you is the one you go for regardless. The fact that scum have known about Sameech for two nights and he's still alive is extremely suspicious.

Everyone should just claim and out all the neighborhoods. Enough messing around. If you are town, you should not be afraid of this at this point in the game.

I'm VT. Northern Citadel neighborhood.

Wolf, how did you know (a week ago) I was in a neighborhood with TN? I don't recall mentioning anything to do with my neighborhood here in the game thread. I wanted to ask because I saw this while rereading last night.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 90 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

House, if I were scum, I'd shoot for Sameech. He had the power last night to catch another one of them. There is no way I'd leave him alive even if there was a chance the other team would shoot there too. You'd never, ever, in a million years leave an investigative PR alive as scum. You'd want the doc dead too but the one who can catch you is the one you go for regardless. The fact that scum have known about Sameech for two nights and he's still alive is extremely suspicious.

That's a fair point.

That said, scum can't afford too many more nights of stepping on each other's toes either. If they both went after Mertex the night before, it'd be the height of irony if they also blocked each other on the Night Watchman.

Forum List

Back