Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

One other thought before I go to bed is SR sure could be ice proof. Not an ice proof townie but ice proof scum which would make her ice proof townie claim a safe claim.

I'm willing to look at anyone at thi
Everyone should just claim and out all the neighborhoods. Enough messing around. If you are town, you should not be afraid of this at this point in the game.

I'm VT. Northern Citadel neighborhood.

Wolf, how did you know (a week ago) I was in a neighborhood with TN? I don't recall mentioning anything to do with my neighborhood here in the game thread. I wanted to ask because I saw this while rereading last night.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 90 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Avi told me awhile ago in our neighborhood that you had told Central that TN hadn't posted in your neighborhood and that you were concerned about that.

Avi told me awhile ago in our neighborhood that you had told Central that TN hadn't posted in your neighborhood and that you were concerned about that.

Do you remember about when that was? I'll be happy to look it up & confirm for Cafe.

Yeah, the above should of been in two posts. I simply love how this new forum software saves your crap when you aren't finished with it and then when you go to check and answer a new post, it leaves it there.

But anyway, finishing the above my other post-I'm willing to look at anyone at this point.

Do you remember about when that was? I'll be happy to look it up & confirm for Cafe.

I'll go look it up in the neighborhood. It was awhile ago so it may take a few minutes.

Yes, I can't count anyone out at this point. I assume if you searched my name in your hood it might help. But that post by Wolf was made last Sunday here on the GT.

Found it finally and it wasn't Avi, it was Sameech. Post #206 in the QT. I figured they were East because SR already said she was in West with Mathblade and FA and I already knew North and South.

Yes, I can't count anyone out at this point. I assume if you searched my name in your hood it might help. But that post by Wolf was made last Sunday here on the GT.

You can search a QT? o_O

You know, there's 2 places I'm going to look. SR and Sameech's PR's are doubtful. I can believe there's a cop and doc in this setup but why Night Watchman and Ice Proof townie? Doesn't make sense to me. Of the 2, SR's is less believable. These folks all voted Grandma. They aren't all town. Scum helped with this.

Mertex, Mathblade, Sgt_Gath, Wolfsister77, FA_Q2, CafeAuLait, tn5421 -Another place to look.

Another place is the neighborhoods.

North-myself, Avi-dead, Sameech, House
South-Rosie-dead, Grandma-dead, Aye, Mertex
East-TN, Cafe, Shaitra-dead
West-SR, Mathblade, FA-dead

Sgt_Gath-are you in a neighborhood?

Yes, I'm in East with Cafe and TN.

Right now, I'm heavily leaning towards either Aye and Sam, or Aye and Mertex as a scum team.

Aye, Mertex, and Sam's use of their abilities, and claimed (but not confirmed) player roles, have struck me as being scummy from the very start.

@Wake

Vote: Sam

Right now, I'm heavily leaning towards either Aye and Sam, or Aye and Mertex as a scum team.

Aye, Mertex, and Sam's use of their abilities, and claimed (but not confirmed) player roles, have struck me as being scummy from the very start.

@Wake

What ability has Aye claimed, exactly?

@Wake

She claimed to be a one shot vigilante, at one point, if I'm not mistaken. This was later revealed to be an exaggeration, if not outright falsehood.

She really only had the ability to kill someone in revenge for being lynched.

Her use of the ability to cover for Mertex was highly suspicious as well.

Well, it certainly does seem like Mertex and Aye have teamed up. Like I said, I'm willing to look at anyone at this point although I do strongly believe House is town along with me.

@Wake

@Wake

She claimed to be a one shot vigilante, at one point, if I'm not mistaken. This was later revealed to be an exaggeration, if not outright falsehood.

She really only had the ability to kill someone in revenge for being lynched.

Her use of the ability to cover for Mertex was highly suspicious as well.

While grumping about her Revengeance ability is paper thin compared to looking at people over claimed PR's, you do bring up a valid point about defending Mertex with her gambit.

Everyone should just claim and out all the neighborhoods. Enough messing around. If you are town, you should not be afraid of this at this point in the game.

I'm VT. Northern Citadel neighborhood.

Wolf, how did you know (a week ago) I was in a neighborhood with TN? I don't recall mentioning anything to do with my neighborhood here in the game thread. I wanted to ask because I saw this while rereading last night.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 90 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is something FA postulated as well. I paid little heed to it in the hood because I thought FA was fire scum.

IMO SR being fire scum to me is pretty damning and here's why I think SR is Avi's partner more so than wolf. OR SR is partners with Sameesh or Wolf as ice scum.

General SR scum points
1) I have been mentioning wanting to go after SR and seeing reactions a while now. FA was pretty much my "sanity check" before posting things and now that is gone. Now I am in a neighborhood with suspected scum. The kills so far when not power based are most likely about weakening the usefulness of neighborhoods. Mine is probably useless. The Cafe,Gath, TN one may have some usefulness if Cafe and Gath believe the other is town.

2) Shaitra and Gath were pretty much Townfirmed with the keys bit. Even more so when Shaitra was hit. Shaitra was likely hit to avoid a jailing so we need to look closely IMO at who Shaitra suspected. Some scum may be in that. If memory serves SR was in that but I need to do a search to confirm a working memory.

3) SR pushed Gath even after the key giving away bit. While SR was not on the recent lynches, she made hardly any effort to redirect towards a good scumspect. When prompted she only gives a long ass list about who scum could be and doesn't tunnel. This is very off. Scarlet Rage tunnels every time I have played with them previously.

4) Making people search the thread for posts. The Scarlet Rage I know loves to scumhunt by making people fall on their own words and searching for contradictions. Scarlet Rage is not being herself.

-----

Fire scum points for:

1) As Grandma pointed out before her death, the fire scum could be anywhere. I think that with SR claiming ice proof townie and the way she did it, means if an ice scum got hit by one of her fire attacks they could claim it later and "validate" SR's claim.

2) Repeat lying to town......*sigh*

----------

Ice Scum points for:

If you believe Sameech scum it is possible that FA was killed for wanting to say to lynch Sameech in the neighborhood. I was pretty sure FA was towny based on prior arguments made and so if I could convince FA that SR was scum the neighborhood would be scum free. Failing that I wanted to know what her plans were to tell you all.

She suspected Sameech and/or Wolf scum.

If Sameech and Scarlet Rage are partners that kill makes even more sense.

-----

Either way Scarlet Rage looks really guilty ATM to me with my neighborhood mate dying.

Forum List

Back