Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

[
Of note here is that avatar argued extensively that there can't be two of the same scum in one hood. Grandma is in the same hood.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Grandma was not in Avatar's hood.

She was in the hood that Cafe created and Avatar was in that one, too. I know because Avatar posted that Grandma and Aye had asked for protection for Rosie in that QT.

As I posted before, that hood is irrelevant regarding Avatar's statement because he was referring to the odds of players landing in there via randomizer.

Central was cherry picked.

I think we're talking about two different things. Yes, Avatar was referring to the original neighborhoods when he talked about two Scum being in the same neighborhood not being realistic or likely.

But I know Grandma and Aye were not in his original neighborhood because they were in mine. And Avatar posted that Aye and Grandma made a request in the QT that Rosie be protected, so it had to be in Central, because he was not in my original neighborhood.

I just looked in Central to see what Avatar said about this. He made this comment when you were calling Grandma and Rosie a scum team before Rosie was NKed. He said it would statistically impossible for scum from the same scum team to be in the same neighborhood. I did not realize he made the same post on the forum here. Why does it matter? Do you think it was a clue?

I have no idea what kind of clue that would be. He was talking about the original neighborhoods, but Wake already verified that it was possible for more than one Scum to reside together in the same neighborhood, the ones he randomized.

[
Of note here is that avatar argued extensively that there can't be two of the same scum in one hood. Grandma is in the same hood.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Grandma was not in Avatar's hood.

She was in the hood that Cafe created and Avatar was in that one, too. I know because Avatar posted that Grandma and Aye had asked for protection for Rosie in that QT.

As I posted before, that hood is irrelevant regarding Avatar's statement because he was referring to the odds of players landing in there via randomizer.

Central was cherry picked.

I think we're talking about two different things. Yes, Avatar was referring to the original neighborhoods when he talked about two Scum being in the same neighborhood not being realistic or likely.

But I know Grandma and Aye were not in his original neighborhood because they were in mine. And Avatar posted that Aye and Grandma made a request in the QT that Rosie be protected, so it had to be in Central, because he was not in my original neighborhood.

I just looked in Central to see what Avatar said about this. He made this comment when you were calling Grandma and Rosie a scum team before Rosie was NKed. He said it would statistically impossible for scum from the same scum team to be in the same neighborhood. I did not realize he made the same post on the forum here. Why does it matter? Do you think it was a clue?

I have no idea what kind of clue that would be. He was talking about the original neighborhoods, but Wake already verified that it was possible for more than one Scum to reside together in the same neighborhood, the ones he randomized.

Okay it just seemed to be a point of contention or focus, I was not sure why it kept coming up, that is why I asked. I wondered if you wanted me to look for more comments on the matter in Central.

Is anyone reading Garth's posts?

He pushes hard for Mertex to reveal who she healed. He continues that push into Day 2.

He unvotes Mertex. Then votes Grandma.

Then he says Mertex's claim is legit without getting the info he has been pushing for.

I have already explained it a million times. The fact that Rosie exposed her PR made me think she was not Town. Why would I ask her to investigate me if I didn't think she was Town. At least I have been honest about it, but all you do is lie.

And the fact that you claimed Doc to save your ass from a lynch doesn't make you confirmed Town, much less confirmed PR.

Why would you suggest that Rosie be protected if you believed she was telling the truth and put her at risk?

Why do you not bother reading the thread?

I posted several times that some players were suspicious of Rosie's quiet behavior, and were seriously considering lynching her.

Aye and I told Central that she was Town. The suspicions escalated so we said she had a useful ability for the next couple of nights.

Eventually Aye finally told them that Rosie had a PR and needed protection for at least the next 2 nights. I never said PR, but I did agree that Rosie needed protection.

And you still haven't answered my question. Why did you lie about me and say I didn't reveal my ability in the QT when I did?

There's a BIG difference between a lie and a mistake.

Three of us outed our abilities. You did not. We repeatedly asked you to.

You finally revealed, early in the morning when we other 3 were not even in the thread. Then you left the QT and came here an hour later to Activate the ability.

My mistake was in reversing the sequence of events.

Now, explain why you lied and said that I BROADCAST all over Central that Rosie was the Cop.

He pushes hard for Mertex to reveal who she healed. He continues that push into Day 2.

Then he says Mertex's claim is legit without getting the info he has been pushing for.

She already gave me an answer for why she didn't use it.

She used her doc ability instead.

@Mertex

Who did you use your healing ability on?

Gath, did she ever answer why she attempted to mislead us with the whole you don't know that business?

Gath, did she ever answer why she attempted to mislead us with the whole you don't know that business?

Assuming she actually is Doc. The answer would be obvious.

She was attempting to hide that fact.

For that matter, why are you grilling me about this? Ask her if you're so curious.

Please post where Wake said Rosie's role would have been saved.

POST 2670:

If a player were to guard someone targeted by an icy or fiery blast, that person would take the blast and die, while the original target would live.

Scarlet pointed out that standard rules trump individual rules unless otherwise specified, or something like that.

THE MEAT SHIELD WOULD HAVE SAVED ROSIE.

Woah, I just found something in Central which has raised my hackles.

@Grandma

Why did you suggest Mertex was not in a neighborhood, when you both where in the same hood? In fact you suggested it to make Mertex sound scummy.

Post 30 Central Neighborhood.

Unvote

She already gave me an answer for why she didn't use it.

She used her doc ability instead.

@Mertex

Who did you use your healing ability on?

I'm still not sure that it helps Town or Scum if I reveal. But, I will take a chance. I protected tn. I knew that some were claiming that he was Scum, but I was convinced he was Town. Not sure he was targeted since there were other abilities/powers in play. Still not convinced that revealing it helps Town, but I'm still learning in this game, I've made mistakes, but I don't lie.

Primarily, the fact that no one has counter claimed.

There isn't a possibility that we have no doctor, is there?

It is possible that there is no Doctor. It is also possible that there is a REAL Doctor that's not stupid enough to counter-claim so early in the Game.

@ Grandma

Why did you suggest Mertex was not in a neighborhood, when you both where in the same hood? In fact you suggested it to make Mertex sound scummy.

Unvote

Early in the Game several of us were hiding that we were in hoods. As more and more players outed their hoods, I finally did too.

@Grandma

Please see my post 3291

You made that post in Central

08-22-2014
01:46 AM ET (US)
Post 30

Why wouldn't you have known Mertex was in your neighborhood at that time? Why did you suggest she was not in a neighborhood to make her appear scummy, when she was in YOUR hood?

Please post where Wake said Rosie's role would have been saved.

POST 2670:

If a player were to guard someone targeted by an icy or fiery blast, that person would take the blast and die, while the original target would live.

Scarlet pointed out that standard rules trump individual rules unless otherwise specified, or something like that.

THE MEAT SHIELD WOULD HAVE SAVED ROSIE.

Rosie herself said she could not be saved. You saw her post. Aye has confirmed that. And, I didn't believe Rosie was telling the truth about being Cop, because I've never known a PR to reveal their role that early in the game in front of others that may be Scum, like you.

It is possible that there is no Doctor. It is also possible that there is a REAL Doctor that's not stupid enough to counter-claim so early in the Game.

@ Grandma

Unvote

Early in the Game several of us were hiding that we were in hoods. As more and more players outed their hoods, I finally did too.

Hiding you are in a neighborhood is fine, suggesting Mertex is NOT in your same hood to have her appear scummy is scummy

@ Grandma

Unvote

Non responsive.

She didn't ask why you said YOU weren't in a hood. She asked why you LIED.

Forum List

Back