Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I'm going to take a look at those tonight. That map shows they are good in my area-MN. I've seen them here many times. Especially when I used to go canoeing up in the BWCA right by the Canadian border. Seriously vivid there. Incredible!!

TLAB_SM_04_6819-L.jpg

I am back...........so much has happened since I last posted. It took me all of 1/2 hour to read all the posts.......so Sgt. Gath admitted to be being Avi's partner....hmmmm, I guess he knew we were getting too close....I certainly suspected him.

I don't know where we are with him, but I will go ahead and vote.

Vote:Sgt_Gath

I will protect Cafe,
since Gath is Fire.....then Ice will not be able to kill her, but for sure Ice is going to come after me, so I will not be able to protect anyone after tonight....you can count on it. I'll give my opinion on the remaining people.

I agree that Sameech is probably the other Ice, but it would be too risky to go for him, not being 100% sure.

House = Town - He was quick to defend me when everyone was sure I was lying about being Doc. He could have easily just not said anything and let the ones that were insisting on lynching me have their way. Does not make sense that he would be Scum.

Math = I have been saying she is Town because she was able to see through SR's erroneous reads on me, defended me and believed me when I claimed to be Doc. However, it could be a shield for her if she was Scum, so I'm not 100% sure she wasn't just using me. I would hope not, so Math = Not Sure.

TSO = She replaced tn, who I believed was Town. Sameech and Avi were both going after him, but I suspect because he is an experienced player and they both knew that he would smoke them out. TN was the first to blurt out that I was hinting at having a PR that was way more powerful than the stupid shield I stole from Shaitra, and if he was Scum I don't see any reason for him doing that, he would have gone along and allowed me to get lynched and that would have been another Townie out of the way. Instead he had someone give me Ice protection and I wasn't killed N1, hardly making him Scum.
So, I suspect that TSO = Town.

Aye = She was cleared as not being Fire Scum because Shaitra said she had her in jail the night both Scum teams had a failed NK. Now we know that Gath is the other Fire Mafia and that confirms that Aye is not Fire, but we have no way of knowing whether or not she is Ice. She knew Rosie was Cop and mentioned that Rosie needed protection in Central (Avatar posted that in GT), and Sameech and Avatar were both part of Central. Revealing that at Central might have been done so that if Fire was in Central they would pick up on it. May have been why Avatar went after Rosie on N1. Ice might have gone after me N1, but I had Ice protection, or they might have gone after Sgt Gath or Avatar and got a failed night kill. Aye was up front defending me against Grandma's accusations and I want to believe she is Town, but there is those pesky facts, so AYE = Not Sure.

Wolf is just being her enthusiastic self. She is quick to accept a clue and is passionate about having it taken care of immediately, but then in time she reasons things out and figures out that she was wrong. I may be reading her wrong, but this time I think Wolf = Town.

What kills me even more Sam is not moving his vote to Gath when he knows he is confirmed scum. He made no argument not to vote Gath as far as I know. Except argue Wolf is scum. One more nail in the confirmed ice scum for Sam for me. :)

You are the one helping scum by trying to coordinate protection in the day time without knowing what they are or are not capable of or if SR is or is not telling the truth, not me. Wolf is scum. I have said I had no read on Gath prior to this and what he does say does not make sense: 2 teams randomly hitting on FA the same night with so many other choices seems improbable; he basically just mimics what Wolf and Avatar have been saying about me which is not true and anybody who has played anywhere else knows that the likelihood of two GF's in the same game are almost non-existent so he couldn't have carried out the kill instead of Avatar. I am not voting for him because I think it is an ill-conceived ploy that will cost town the game since two lies make it likely that the last lie, that he is fire scum, improbable.

What kills me even more Sam is not moving his vote to Gath when he knows he is confirmed scum. He made no argument not to vote Gath as far as I know. Except argue Wolf is scum. One more nail in the confirmed ice scum for Sam for me. :)

You are the one helping scum by trying to coordinate protection in the day time without knowing what they are or are not capable of or if SR is or is not telling the truth, not me. Wolf is scum. I have said I had no read on Gath prior to this and what he does say does not make sense: 2 teams randomly hitting on FA the same night with so many other choices seems improbable; he basically just mimics what Wolf and Avatar have been saying about me which is not true and anybody who has played anywhere else knows that the likelihood of two GF's in the same game are almost non-existent so he couldn't have carried out the kill instead of Avatar. I am not voting for him because I think it is an ill-conceived ploy that will cost town the game since two lies make it likely that the last lie, that he is fire scum, improbable.

So you don't think he is scum? Or you don't think he is fire scum? You think he is Ice trying to fool us? Or you don't think he is scum at all and is lying?

And tbh i what does godfather have to do with anything? Scum kills, they choose their target and choose the person to carry out the kill. Ive read the scum QTs prior Sam.

So you think ice scum is trying to fool us. So we get another scum tonight, one i had already pegged as fire. I don't get why you refuse to vote for someone claiming to be scum. Makes no sense Sam.

Do we leave a claiming scum in the game cause you think he may be lying about his being Fire? You are not making a lick of sense imo.

So you think ice scum is trying to fool us. So we get another scum tonight, one i had already pegged as fire. I don't get why you refuse to vote for someone claiming to be scum. Makes no sense Sam.

Do we leave a claiming scum in the game cause you think he may be lying about his being Fire? You are not making a lick of sense imo.

I think you do your game and I will do mine and town will win. My vote stays where it is. Gath is lying about me and he is lying about carrying out the night kill. If I were to hammer him it would be all "See Sammech killed him so his scum team would win". There is no winning with you paranoid freaks so I am not even bothering with your false choice. I never vote against the math. If you want to vote with liars and WIFOM, you will make it harder for town to win, but we still will win. When Gath flips goon, you will see he is lying about me. As a newby, he seemed to have also forgotten that there would be no way for him to know who was on the other scum team anyway. Besides, even when you mislynch me, you will know by my flip that I am telling truth about Wolf. I gots me lots of angles and she is so boxed in there is no way for her to escape whether I am alive or dead.

I think you do your game and I will do mine and town will win. My vote stays where it is. Gath is lying about me and he is lying about carrying out the night kill. If I were to hammer him it would be all "See Sammech killed him so his scum team would win". There is no winning with you paranoid freaks so I am not even bothering with your false choice. I never vote against the math. If you want to vote with liars and WIFOM, you will make it harder for town to win, but we still will win. When Gath flips goon, you will see he is lying about me. As a newby, he seemed to have also forgotten that there would be no way for him to know who was on the other scum team anyway. Besides, even when you mislynch me, you will know by my flip that I am telling truth about Wolf. I gots me lots of angles and she is so boxed in there is no way for her to escape whether I am alive or dead.

Okay, that's fine Sam. You think or state he is lying about you. Okay. What I don't get is you refusing to vote for scum ( I said that far before you would have been the hammer vote BTW) . And you can vote however you like, I am not telling you what to do, I just found it strange.

I was trying to figure out what you meant. When he flips scum and if he flips ICE instead of Fire according to you, what is the difference here? So what if we got "Ice Wolf" or "Ice Gath" ( your contention) ? You are making no sense IMO.

And there is a way for him to know, if you were lying about your gambit about Avatar, which you already were caught in lies but have said it was to get us to vote for Avatar because you figured him out all by yourself. I suppose you could have, but it still does not matter to me, if we take out "Ice Wolf" or "Ice Gath".

And BTW this plan was plastered on this forum over 24 hours ago. Scum knew the plan then too.

LOL

Sorry, but I finally read Central. Sam is contending in Central that me and Gath thought up this plan to sacrifice Gath and have Gath lie about being scum and Gath is sacrificing himself to out Sam as scum.

I think this must be one of the funniest scum excuse I have ever read. He thinks Gath will flip town OR we will back off on the lynch I suppose in order to force Sam to claim.

:lmao:

Intent to hammer in approximately 12 hours on Gath since Mertex is back unless someone has a good reason I shouldn't hammer conf scum.

Lol. Then he's thinking that I made up iceproof and you decided to go along lol. No.

Vote:Sgt. Gath

Ensuring a hammer.

...That is hammer sis.

Mertex made it L1. You hammered.

And...That doesn't make sense at all. Too late at night to make jokes.

Do ya'll ever sleep at night? I didn't vote yesterday knowing Mertex wouldn't be back until today, read last night's posts a few minutes ago, find Mertex's post, was about to vote, then see where SR was the hammer. Votes after the hammer aren't counted, so it's pointless to do so now.

Sgt_Gath, you played a good game. It is difficult to stay alive at the end, being scum. Hope you play again sometime. No need to do a vc. You are now dead.

It would be best if Wake does the final vc and death scene.

And Mertex's reads are good. Mathblade or Aye are the last. It will be easy to figure it out in the end.

Sameech is good humor. I'll give him credit for trying.

Town has got this one. GG guys.

Sgt_Gath, you played a good game. It is difficult to stay alive at the end, being scum. Hope you play again sometime. No need to do a vc. You are now dead.

And Mertex's reads are good. Mathblade or Aye are the last. It will be easy to figure it out in the end.

You are wrong, again, about me, and I also believe you are wrong about Math. Go ahead and lynch me though, since I'll enjoy watching people look at you after they find out how wrong you are.

You are wrong, again, about me, and I also believe you are wrong about Math. Go ahead and lynch me though, since I'll enjoy watching people look at you after they find out how wrong you are.

I'm not the least bit worried about this. One of you is the last. I am only willing to consider math because my other town reads are. And there is plenty of time because Sameech is tomorrow's lynch. Then you or Mathblade. If we are wrong about one, the other is lynched next. Town still wins.

Forum List

Back