Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

So let's keep track: Who is the last?

-Me: Aye or Mathblade
-Last I heard form Aye she thinks it is me.
-Mertex hasn't said but now does not think it is Aye or mathblade when she did before and wants to hear other input-still want to know who she decided on before day ends
-SR: House or mathblade
-House: Last he told me he thought tso-now not possible-want to know who he decides on before day ends
-Cafe-mathblade unless she's changed her mind-need to hear from her
-Sameech-thinks it's me and SR-more me than her
-mathblade-thinks it is me or Aye

I'll vote when everyone has given their input.

Still annoyed.

Why are you waiting now, when you were chomping at the bit before, 100% sure of yourself in everything you had said?

So let's keep track: Who is the last?

-Me: Aye or Mathblade
-Last I heard form Aye she thinks it is me.
-Mertex hasn't said but now does not think it is Aye or mathblade when she did before and wants to hear other input-still want to know who she decided on before day ends
-SR: House or mathblade
-House: Last he told me he thought tso-now not possible-want to know who he decides on before day ends
-Cafe-mathblade unless she's changed her mind-need to hear from her
-Sameech-thinks it's me and SR-more me than her
-mathblade-thinks it is me or Aye

I'll vote when everyone has given their input.

Still annoyed.

Why are you waiting now, when you were chomping at the bit before, 100% sure of yourself in everything you had said?

Why are you trying to stop everyone from giving input? I want everyone to have a say first before we end the day. As any townie would. You should want that too if you are town.

tso!? Idontgetit... o_O

Well, that shoots my theory all to hell.

Wait... why didn't scum take out the doctor? She's a sitting duck, amirite? How is she still alive after the opposing scum team has been eliminated?

Last night's kill choice is just all kinds of weird.

I'm definitely a VT this game. Before Gath was lynched, you had your plan laid out for all to see. You wanted Sam out next, then me. You have repeatedly said I have to be the last scum, so go for it. Get it over with. I want this to go the way you had planned, so every player can see for themselves how wrong you are about me. For the record, I believe you are wrong about Math as well. You trying to steer votes to the people of your choice is scummy. Have fun explaining yourself after I'm lynched. I know I'll enjoy watching the reactions.

I'm definitely a VT this game. Before Gath was lynched, you had your plan laid out for all to see. You wanted Sam out next, then me. You have repeatedly said I have to be the last scum, so go for it. Get it over with. I want this to go the way you had planned, so every player can see for themselves how wrong you are about me. For the record, I believe you are wrong about Math as well. You trying to steer votes to the people of your choice is scummy. Have fun explaining yourself after I'm lynched. I know I'll enjoy watching the reactions.

This post is scummy beyond belief. I am not going to let you distract things. Either help town or don't.

Okay,

Next Questions.

Grandma, why don't you believe mertex's claimed PR? But you believed Rosies?

Aye, do you believe Mertex?

I am assuming everyone made the saem claim in your neighborhood at the same time?

Yes, I believe Mertex. I've said before I believe she is town. I've also said more than once that this is her town meta that you have all been seeing. If I had thought she was scum, I would have been leading that claim.

How far along into the game did you all out your PR's?

Because scarlet is trying to convince us now House and Mertex is just making up the doc claim within the past few hours. .

Rosie outed her role first on 8-21. Before she did that, I mentioned that if we were all town, there shouldn't be a problem with us telling each other what our abilities were (not roles). I told them what my ability was. Rosie trusted us and told us she was the town cop and that her ability was the double down. Grandma told us her ability next, followed by Mertex.

This confirmation has me solid on Aye as town. Scum would have had more to gain from hanging Mertex out to dry.

Grandma is definitely the neighborhood scum in that neck of the woods.

@Wolfsister77 , I maintain the belief that Aye is town. If she wasn't, she could have easily constructed a mislynch on Mertex and bypassed the whole, "Who shoots whom?" quandary in eliminating a PR.

Okay,

Next Questions.

Grandma, why don't you believe mertex's claimed PR? But you believed Rosies?

Aye, do you believe Mertex?

I am assuming everyone made the saem claim in your neighborhood at the same time?

Yes, I believe Mertex. I've said before I believe she is town. I've also said more than once that this is her town meta that you have all been seeing. If I had thought she was scum, I would have been leading that claim.

Because scarlet is trying to convince us now House and Mertex is just making up the doc claim within the past few hours. .

Rosie outed her role first on 8-21. Before she did that, I mentioned that if we were all town, there shouldn't be a problem with us telling each other what our abilities were (not roles). I told them what my ability was. Rosie trusted us and told us she was the town cop and that her ability was the double down. Grandma told us her ability next, followed by Mertex.

This confirmation has me solid on Aye as town. Scum would have had more to gain from hanging Mertex out to dry.

@Wolfsister77 , I maintain the belief that Aye is town. If she wasn't, she could have easily constructed a mislynch on Mertex and bypassed the whole, "Who shoots whom?" quandary in eliminating a PR.

Towncred, scum will often buddy up to townies to get their trust.

Like I said in the hood, I'm willing to consider mathblade also.

These are the only 2 options. Town can mislynch twice. If neither of these two is scum, then gg House because it would be you then and it would be a hell of a win on your part.

This post is scummy beyond belief. I am not going to let you distract things. Either help town or don't.

That's where you keep confusing yourself, Wolf. I have been helping town. I'm not the one trying to control the game, control other players, or control votes.

These are the only 2 options. Town can mislynch twice. If neither of these two is scum, then gg House because it would be you then and it would be a hell of a win on your part.

There are more than 2 options, since there's more than 2 people left in the game.

That's where you keep confusing yourself, Wolf. I have been helping town. I'm not the one trying to control the game, control other players, or control votes.

Asking for other's input and giving my own is not trying to control town, players, or votes. Do you really think any of these people playing can be controlled by anyone? But we have to work together to win. And the only way we do it is if we are smart and know all possible options and outcomes which is what I am trying to do here.

tso!? Idontgetit... o_O

Wait... why didn't scum take out the doctor? She's a sitting duck, amirite? How is she still alive after the opposing scum team has been eliminated?

Because Ice wants you all to think that I'm the partner. It's so damn obvious. I wish they had taken me out, so everyone can see that I'm not lying, but too bad for them, unless you all lynch me, I get to protect another person tonight and they don't know who.....so good luck to the remaining ice. I'm going to go check the remaining player's posts for clues or slips.

There are more than 2 options, since there's more than 2 people left in the game.

Sameech is scum. Cafe, SR, Mertex are town. That leaves 4 people-you, me, House, and mathblade. I know it isn't me. I am 99% sure it is not House. That leaves 2 choices for me as to who the last is. It is as simple as that as far as I am concerned.

tso!? Idontgetit... o_O

Because Ice wants you all to think that I'm the partner. It's so damn obvious. I wish they had taken me out, so everyone can see that I'm not lying, but too bad for them, unless you all lynch me, I get to protect another person tonight and they don't know who.....so good luck to the remaining ice. I'm going to go check the remaining player's posts for clues or slips.

Town will not lynch you and you are smart NOT to say a word about who you will protect tonight.

Sameech is scum. Cafe, SR, Mertex are town. That leaves 4 people-you, me, House, and mathblade. I know it isn't me. I am 99% sure it is not House. That leaves 2 choices for me as to who the last is. It is as simple as that as far as I am concerned.

And why couldn't it be you, Cafe, SR, or House? Between those 4, I'd bet it was you.

And why couldn't it be you, Cafe, SR, or House? Between those 4, I'd bet it was you.

Oh no you don't. I am not allowing you to try to get us to look at townies as possibilities. The only way Cafe or SR are possible is if they are a team and Sameech is town. Otherwise they are town.

Losing is winning, now? I'm town, 2 mislynches is bad, 'mkay?

With tso!'s NK, I am at a loss.

I can't buy into Wolf or Aye as scum, even though they both suspect each other. I don't know how the PR dynamics work (and since this is a new setup that Wake is trying out, I think all theory on PR setup for this game is WIFOM anyway). I'm not comfortable speculating on SR, Cafe, or Mertex on those grounds - which I don't really like the feel of, to be honest.

Mathblade is the only one left due to PoE, which feels to me like a dirty read that I am not particularly confident in.

If I stayed in the game and it came down to 2 town v. a scum, the WIFOM over me would cause a mislynch and cost us the game. Do what you have to do and stop yammering on and on about it while the math is still on our side.

Geez. Does anybody ever think about end game or two or three days from now worst case scenarios when they are playing besides me? No wonder we have such a sucky record.

Losing is winning, now? I'm town, 2 mislynches is bad, 'mkay?

Yes, it is worse case scenario if town mislynches twice and I don' t want that but a win is still possible. We would just be forced into mylo/lylo and the last 2 town would have to vote out the scum to win. I'd rather avoid that if at all possible. This is why I am trying to have this discussion now rather than later.

Forum List

Back