Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

tso!? Idontgetit... o_O

Well, that shoots my theory all to hell.

Wait... why didn't scum take out the doctor? She's a sitting duck, amirite? How is she still alive after the opposing scum team has been eliminated?

Last night's kill choice is just all kinds of weird.
Agreed. My senses say that it points to scum doubtcasting the doctor. That kill also helps scumHouse be mobile in his choices.

Mertex Cafe and I are conftown.
Aye and Wolf are probably town.
House and Mathblade are the suspects. Sameech is the lynch.

Scum would not care to shoot immune townie. Shooting the doctor eliminates mislynches.

@Wake

"Today's mystery action manifests Day 5."

Is this something you are going to tell us?

I think Scarlet already did. Something about losing her ice protection.

That hurts us a little, but scum could have still won without the mystery action by simply leaving her to be the last townie.

True, which makes me believe they are removing any barriers or believe she needs to go next. I saw her state she lost her shield, but I was not sure if Wake would make some sort of critical announcement.

Could be. He's been telling me all along he thinks SR is my partner and saying it here in thread too. He also said she is faking her ice immunity.

tso!? Idontgetit... o_O

Wait... why didn't scum take out the doctor? She's a sitting duck, amirite? How is she still alive after the opposing scum team has been eliminated?

Agreed. My senses say that it points to scum doubtcasting the doctor. That kill also helps scumHouse be mobile in his choices.

Scum would not care to shoot immune townie. Shooting the doctor eliminates mislynches.

That actually makes a lot of sense about them trying to get us to doubt the doctor. Good point.

@Wake

That hurts us a little, but scum could have still won without the mystery action by simply leaving her to be the last townie.

True, which makes me believe they are removing any barriers or believe she needs to go next. I saw her state she lost her shield, but I was not sure if Wake would make some sort of critical announcement.

Could be. He's been telling me all along he thinks SR is my partner and saying it here in thread too. He also said she is faking her ice immunity.

Well in Central, it's been me and SR or me and wolf as scum according to Sam. I don't think SR is or was faking her immunity, I think it is totally out in left field she would have claimed the opposite of the immunity I have on a fluke. Sam has stayed away from House as a suspect, in fact he says he has no read on him of late, but he put him at a longshot some weeks back. Hummmmm, House have you been fooling me all this time and it is not Math, but you? That would put three scum in your neighborhood though Wolf! Seems almost incredible to me.

tso!? Idontgetit... o_O

tbh? If I were scum, I'd have killed Mertex last night and come gunning for you after Sameech was lynched because you've been gnawing at the bit to come after me regardless of how irrational your reasons are.

Step back and think about this post. You know it's true.

@Wake

Well in Central, it's been me and SR or me and wolf as scum according to Sam. I don't think SR is or was faking her immunity, I think it is totally out in left field she would have claimed the opposite of the immunity I have on a fluke. Sam has stayed away from House as a suspect, in fact he says he has no read on him of late, but he put him at a longshot some weeks back. Hummmmm, House have you been fooling me all this time and it is not Math, but you? That would put three scum in your neighborhood though Wolf! Seems almost incredible to me.

Lynch me and you'll have your answer. This is not the time to get all caught up in WIFOM, we're too close to the finish line and I have no interest in the drama that this town likes to get caught up in with the crossfire accusations and oddball wagonbuilding.

Do what you're gonna do, just make it count.

tso!? Idontgetit... o_O

tbh? If I were scum, I'd have killed Mertex last night and come gunning for you after Sameech was lynched because you've been gnawing at the bit to come after me regardless of how irrational your reasons are.

Sure, but they were smart not to kill Mertex, it just opens us up for more WIFOM. That's why they did not IMO. It makes everyone paranoid,

@Wake

Lynch me and you'll have your answer. This is not the time to get all caught up in WIFOM, we're too close to the finish line and I have no interest in the drama that this town likes to get caught up in with the crossfire accusations and oddball wagonbuilding.

Don't get your Underoos in a wad, the question was meant to be playful.

Anyway onto the last scum.

Math was playing heavily until we pegged Sam and Gath, then she kinda dropped off of her play and stopped posting as much as a matter of fact it seemed as if she was trying to make excused for Sam. Did I imagine this, everyone?

I've been reading up on some of the newbie games over on the MS site. As I read along, some aspects are becoming a bit clearer to me.

When I started this game, I figured my best play for town was to stay alive, as dead town = bad for town.

After reading a few games though, I've discovered that dead town isn't always a bad thing, if doing so produces a net benefit for town.

That is why I threw that post out here now, while we have the luxury of a mislynch, so town can learn from my flip and look harder at those wanting town dead.

I've been reading up on some of the newbie games over on the MS site. As I read along, some aspects are becoming a bit clearer to me.

When I started this game, I figured my best play for town was to stay alive, as dead town = bad for town.

After reading a few games though, I've discovered that dead town isn't always a bad thing, if doing so produces a net benefit for town.

That is why I threw that post out here now, while we have the luxury of a mislynch, so town can learn from my flip and look harder at those wanting town dead.

It can be, I agree with you. And scums pick last night was smart and it was dumb. They took TN/TSO off the table for us to worry about, he was still iffy on some people's lists. Leaving Mertex alive allows us to doubt her, my guess is they wanted us to get upset she was not NKed and then start WIFOMing over her.

@Wake

One of the main reasons I have not been suspecting him is because that would make 3 in my neighborhood which seems really extreme to me.

Anyway onto the last scum.

Math was playing heavily until we pegged Sam and Gath, then she kinda dropped off of her play and stopped posting as much as a matter of fact it seemed as if she was trying to make excused for Sam. Did I imagine this, everyone?

Nope, she has been much less active since Sameech and Gath have been caught.

It can be, I agree with you. And scums pick last night was smart and it was dumb. They took TN/TSO off the table for us to worry about, he was still iffy on some people's lists. Leaving Mertex alive allows us to doubt her, my guess is they wanted us to get upset she was not NKed and then start WIFOMing over her.

It was smart if they want to cast doubt on the Dr. but dumb because it takes a suspect off our list and keeps the Dr. around. All in all, not a good choice, IMO.

You wouldn't be a good chioce IMO. I am pretty sure, interacting with you, that you are town.

Leaving her alive really does

It was smart if they want to cast doubt on the Dr. but dumb because it takes a suspect off our list and keeps the Dr. around. All in all, not a good choice, IMO.

Leaving her alive really does not matter to them, she can still protect someone and they can still take her out and it won't matter who she decided to target, so her protect really does not meant a thing at this juncture when she can be NKed at any moment. The only thing it serves to do it to keep us guessing.

I'm checking central for what Sam has to say about Math.

Wolf check your hood please.

Leaving her alive really does

Leaving her alive really does not matter to them, she can still protect someone and they can still take her out and it won't matter who she decided to target, so her protect really does not meant a thing at this juncture when she can be NKed at any moment. The only thing it serves to do it to keep us guessing.

I'm checking central for what Sam has to say about Math.

Wolf check your hood please.

Will do. Just give me a minute.

tso!? Idontgetit... o_O

Lol. This post is bad. As scum you would not swing at conftown.

Plus this is an emotional ploy.

tso!? Idontgetit... o_O

Lol. This post is bad. As scum you would not swing at conftown.

Plus this is an emotional ploy.

idk what experienced scum would or would not do. I do know what I would do if I were scum, though.

Okay just checked the only time Sam ever mentioned MathBlade he did not write he name correctly, was when he said he thought Math could out what Aye's ability was before Aye activated it.

Forum List

Back