Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

Hey Moonglow, who's pinging your Scumdar?

Moonglow

By playing the game, you should put on your detective hat and share your opinion on who's currently suspicious and who isn't. Give us a reads list. Make a case on somebody. Ask some gameplay-related questions of the person you find most suspicious at this very moment.
Dang, the two I had are gone. It's like starting over from day one...

Wolfsister77 : I don't have any my heart is set on at the moment. What I do have are feelings, but there's nothing rock-solid yet. It'd be wifom.

ScarletRage : I think both of us deserve an explanation from you on why, please.

Dang, the two I had are gone. It's like starting over from day one...

Not quite. We do have some workable information now that we have two flips and the revelations of certain abilities, whether claimed or used up. Also there are likely some associative tells we can try to work with, which we didn't really have Day 1.

I want to lynch Wake or Grandma.
Not that I don't agree, Grandma seems to start fights , Wake ? not to sure since not posting much....But Wolfie sure flips a lot and is always reading to deep.....has anyone figured out the deal for town with the vampire?

I want to lynch Wake or Grandma.
Not that I don't agree, Grandma seems to start fights , Wake ? not to sure since not posting much....But Wolfie sure flips a lot and is always reading to deep.....has anyone figured out the deal for town with the vampire?

See, now you're playing the game.

Start expanding and building up your opinions on the other players in order to make some solid cases.

You're getting the hang of it. :)

Avi did go against House's plan for a deal with the SK and the vampire, and wanted to change the plan to his..So he was giving negative vibes to town, so he would seem to not be a VT..

SR is only posting and I know has ask for time off which maybe a detraction since she did just post to try to lynch someone, with no reason why that could be a scum factor......

Avi did go against House's plan for a deal with the SK and the vampire, and wanted to change the plan to his..So he was giving negative vibes to town, so he would seem to not be a VT..

SR is only posting and I know has ask for time off which maybe a detraction since she did just post to try to lynch someone, with no reason why that could be a scum factor......

See, that's good. You're playing!

We all want to know your thoughts, too, so please keep expanding and refining your views as well.

What else do you feel about Avatar so far? Do you feel there are any flaws in your current thoughts on him? Is he more or less suspicious than Scarlet at this point? Do you feel anyone has been hyperbolic, evasive, or defensive in this game? If so, who? I really want to know your perspective on this, too. You're starting to play Mafia like the rest of us, and I think it's important to keep blowing on this flame so you too can be a strong Mafia player. :)

Wolfsister77 : I don't have any my heart is set on at the moment. What I do have are feelings, but there's nothing rock-solid yet. It'd be wifom.

Don't like this post.

Fixed botched quote.

Would you share why, please?

There's enough info. to give some sort of reads and analysis of the other players. I'm not liking that you are asking other for info. you are unwilling to share yourself.

Why did you read me as town so early in the game and why didn't you question me to determine my alignment before doing so?

There's enough info. to give some sort of reads and analysis of the other players. I'm not liking that you are asking other for info. you are unwilling to share yourself.

Why did you read me as town so early in the game and why didn't you question me to determine my alignment before doing so?

At the main site I've developed a reputation for having the potentiality of being extremely intense, ruthless, and aggressive. Moreso as Town. Especially as Town. I've had to tgone it down in order to not be WotC'd, because some over there don't particularly like being interrogated. I read you as Town early because as Town in my games you can be both sensitive, curious, and confident. A fragile yet potent mix of personality. I have some experience in these games. If I were to push you, or apply pressure to the various weak points in your play (while never attacking you personally), I fear you would react in a flailing manner.

Not saying this to be mean or arrogant or ego-ish. When I saw you playing earlier in past games, I saw parallels in your play this game. I don't exactly remember how you played in game #3 as Scum, but I do recall you in game #5, and it feels this way now.

I like being very thorough with my reads. This is one gear mode. I can also shift gears and play differently, allowing me to post more and without walls of thorough text. Frankly I want to provide more of those thorough posts, but I'm hung up on the amount of time and energy it would take to do so. It took an hour to make the post on Shaitra, and would likely take around three to make ones on both you and Grandma. However, I can simply change gears until I feel (really feel) like going at it with the big/thorough reads, too. As such I guess I can shift gears after breakfast and start asking a lot more questions of players as I plow through the pages of this game. It'd certainly allow me to spread out my focus on more players, instead of one at a time.

Saying I'm unwilling to share information, when I've been pressed for some time and did provide a quality post on Shaitra... doesn't feel that reasonable. Sometimes life does get in the way, and I'm not able to participate as much as I am able to.

what exactly did wake say that made you see enough?

Mostly because he's making a lot of excuses not to scumhunt and is laying a guilt trip on me about questioning him. He is trying too hard to convince us he's town and was too certain of my alignment while saying he doesn't want to upset me. He's very appeasy and was very buddy buddy with me also, to the point people were linking us as the scum team. He's also posted a lot of fluff.

Forum List

Back