Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Speaking of, Aye is a definite scumspect on my wagon.

Not really feeling a lynch for Avatar or RosieS, but RosieS would be my 2nd choice for d2 if there are two scum on my wagon.

There, now you have my reads.

There's plenty to make my lynch worthwhile for information.

I'd rather lynch scum House then catch them on your wagon. I think Aye and Avi are suspect but Rosie isn't. I have my reasons.

I'm tending to think Rosie is town at this point.

FA and wake are not saying a lot. That does give me some concern.

Aye seems off this game. Not sure if it's scum off. But her game is off.

Ill give nutz a town read for day 1. Not going to discourage new players.

House is town and wolf is still unknown to me.
Avi, does Wolf always you new players as an excuse? Think about it...she is using me as smoke and mirrors.

Wolfsister and Rosie...are my top choices for scum. Aye being suspect as well.

This is actually a great point.

Wolf didn't tiptoe around me in my first game.

Where in Nutz's statement did he talk about you? And all this has already been addressed. I'm not tiptoeing around you or anyone but I'm not going to spend all my time here defending why I'm trying to be nicer this game. I'll just stop posting if that's what the game is going to be like for me.

Where in my post did I imply Nutz referred to me in any way?

I was comparing the way you are treating him in this game with the way you treated me in my first game.

I'd rather lynch scum House then catch them on your wagon. I think Aye and Avi are suspect but Rosie isn't. I have my reasons.

Well you won't be doing the former, so you will have to settle for doing the latter.

It's still productive for town. Even you can't argue that.

Avi, does Wolf always you new players as an excuse? Think about it...she is using me as smoke and mirrors.

Where in Nutz's statement did he talk about you? And all this has already been addressed. I'm not tiptoeing around you or anyone but I'm not going to spend all my time here defending why I'm trying to be nicer this game. I'll just stop posting if that's what the game is going to be like for me.

I was comparing the way you are treating him in this game with the way you treated me in my first game.

You were scum buddying me and in a neighborhood with me. Not the same thing.

Well you won't be doing the former, so you will have to settle for doing the latter.

If they lynch you for shit reasons and I vote one of them the next day, the rest of the townies will forget everything that happened D1 and ignore me.

You didn't know that until late game. That has zero bearing on your treatment of me in the early game.

If they lynch you for shit reasons and I vote one of them the next day, the rest of the townies will forget everything that happened D1 and ignore me.

The conclusion does not follow the premise.

You didn't know that until late game. That has zero bearing on your treatment of me in the early game.

Yeah, we got into it early game though where we were calling each other scum and voting each other and even argued in the neighborhood.

I don't want to lynch you to find scum D2 because town on this site tend to forget the previous days events in future days so I don't think that would be the best way to win this game as a strategy. If it happens, I'll give it a shot. You wanting to die early is town though.

You want to lynch me, go for it. I really don't care.
Scum will be happy, since there'll be one less townie to crawl up their ass.
Town will be the one that's hurt, since there will be one less townie telling the truth.

I'm spread very thin atm.

Have there been any unique claims lately?

Methinks we should lynch House, because he's a cunning dastard in general. :D

This is typical of your scum game, Wake.

You were also scum that game.

Vote FA

Haven't seen much activity from him and the process of elimination is pointing that direction.

Re-reading the game, and I agree with FA due to PoE with Wake being the other one. Asking if there's a claim is something Wake did last time as scum and accusing me of being scum for being angry when he knows I get angry as town, means he is falsely interpreting my alignment for his own purposes.

Everyone else has enough in their posts that look town for me to feel better with an FA or Wake lynch for D1.

Yes, I still have the gut feeling that Wake is Scum. He hasn't given much of anything besides that to go on.

Vote : Wake

Regards from Rosie

I don't want to lynch you to find scum D2 because town on this site tend to forget the previous days events in future days so I don't think that would be the best way to win this game as a strategy. If it happens, I'll give it a shot. You wanting to die early is town though.

I... actually can't argue with that. I've seen it happen and it has frustrated me to no end.

Forum List

Back