Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Whatevs, peeps.

Vote: House

Regards from Rosie
Why House, Rosie?

Because he jumped on your vote for me lightning quick.

And he was quiet about all those who voted for him.

Scum who is relieved to divert attention elsewhere.

Regards from Rosie
Did you try implicate me as a scum when you said something like, "don't throw me under the bus?"

Nope. I was telling you how to avoid having me take revenge upon you.

Regards from Rosie

I'm spread very thin atm.

Have there been any unique claims lately?

Methinks we should lynch House, because he's a cunning dastard in general. :D

Why would there be any claims? And no need to lynch House today.

Uh, curious.

Why not?

Is it true that you tend to get angry when Scum? Don't want to anger you in this game at all, but when you seemed angry earlier in this thread, it sorta sent up a teeny red flag. HRM...

Now, I remember why I didn't want to play this game on this site any more. I didn't even in for this game but was put on the list so I decided to play.

Scumread me for legitimate reasons or STFU because I'm not doing anything scummy.

Morons.
He hasn't really done anything to deserve the vitriol wolf - calm down. So far this game has been pretty pleasant even if there was 15 pages of random shit that has no real bearing on the game.

Now, I remember why I didn't want to play this game on this site any more. I didn't even in for this game but was put on the list so I decided to play.

Scumread me for legitimate reasons or STFU because I'm not doing anything scummy.

Morons.
He hasn't really done anything to deserve the vitriol wolf - calm down. So far this game has been pretty pleasant even if there was 15 pages of random shit that has no real bearing on the game.

With that, I do see your augment as having some merit as well as Rosie's statement about house.
I'm tending to think Rosie is town at this point.

FA and wake are not saying a lot. That does give me some concern.

Aye seems off this game. Not sure if it's scum off. But her game is off.

Ill give nutz a town read for day 1. Not going to discourage new players.

House is town and wolf is still unknown to me.
I, like wolf, don't see the reason behind the blank house is town statement. Nothing house has done to this point makes me think of a read much less a town one.

I agree as far as Aye goes though. The last few posts by Aye do not make any sense at all.

Right now, Aye is the most off for me...

Vote: Aye

She's not mad, she is feigning it because I called her out. So now she is over compensating. I don't know your previous relationship with Wolf....but I find it odd that you have been silent, then jump in to help convince everyone Avi is scum.

Why would there be any claims? And no need to lynch House today.

Uh, curious.

Why not?

Is it true that you tend to get angry when Scum? Don't want to anger you in this game at all, but when you seemed angry earlier in this thread, it sorta sent up a teeny red flag. HRM...

Because he's my BFF. ;)

In all seriousness, there's scummier people in this game.

Have you not seen me play as town? I know you have because you've talked me down from trying to quit. I get downright pissy as town when I am being scumread for stupid reasons. I mean, I wanted to play this game with less hostility this time and I get scumread for being too nice.

I can't win either way if I get the red flag for getting angry and get the scumreads for being nice. What exact behavior can Wolfie display that isn't going to get me read as scum? It's annoying to say the least.

She's not mad, she is feigning it because I called her out. So now she is over compensating.

You didn't call me out on shit. You fucking scumread me for looking at the player list before giving reads and then decided me being nice because you were new was a lie and then I get pissed and that's a lie too.

You are being nice Wolf-you are scum. You are being angry-You are scum. You are lying about being nice-you are scum. You are lying about being mean-you are scum.

It's fucking annoying.

beautiful-city-city-lights-cute-forest-Favim.com-457502.jpg

VOTE COUNT~1.4
Wolfsister77-Nutz (L-4)
Nutz-
Wake-
AyeCan'tSeeYou-FA_Q2 (L-4)
House-AyeCantSeeYou, Avatar4321, RosieS(L-2)
FA_Q2-
RosieS-House (L-4)

Not Voting: Wake,
With 8 Alive It's 5 to Lynch
Deadline is: Thursday, February 19th @8pm

MOD NOTE: Del Taco For Dinner

I claimed to be the pope.

Seriously though you're expecting a claim day 1?

Yes house is cunning. Is there anyone playing that isn't to some degree?

If you are spread too thin we could lynch you today.

Morons.

With that, I do see your augment as having some merit as well as Rosie's statement about house.

I, like wolf, don't see the reason behind the blank house is town statement. Nothing house has done to this point makes me think of a read much less a town one.

I agree as far as Aye goes though. The last few posts by Aye do not make any sense at all.

Right now, Aye is the most off for me...

Vote: Aye

She is off.But that doesn't necessarily mean she is scum. In fact, when she is scum she comes across as unlynchable because she has everyone believing she is innocent.

I'm not sure what to make of it yet.

Avi, does Wolf always you new players as an excuse? Think about it...she is using me as smoke and mirrors.

Wolfsister and Rosie...are my top choices for scum. Aye being suspect as well.

This is actually a great point.

Wolf didn't tiptoe around me in my first game.

Aha. The lawyer pulls back on a stupid tactic.

Put together enuff of those and there is winning town strategy.

Because Heaven knows this group loves killing fellow townies!

How come you read House as town? He just set off my FOS.

What makes YOU not Scum, House?

Regards from Rosie

How can I pull back on a stupid tactic I never pushed forward?

The tactic that occurred when you were not here you pulled back on.

Everyone knows you were not participating.

The reason I suspect House is he was quiet about being at L-3 his own self, and then jumped on Nutz's accusation really quick.

Nervous Scum relieved to redirect.

We've all BTDT except for Nutz.

Regards from Rosie

The problem with your theory is that I'm not nervous scum. Scum is my favorite role, and I am comfortable when I play it.

Town is what I'm nervous about, because I don't *know* the alignment of the people I'm interacting with.

Avi, does Wolf always you new players as an excuse? Think about it...she is using me as smoke and mirrors.

Wolfsister and Rosie...are my top choices for scum. Aye being suspect as well.

This is actually a great point.

Wolf didn't tiptoe around me in my first game.

Where in Nutz's statement did he talk about you? And all this has already been addressed. I'm not tiptoeing around you or anyone but I'm not going to spend all my time here defending why I'm trying to be nicer this game. I'll just stop posting if that's what the game is going to be like for me.

Forum List

Back