Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Week of Jan 14th, 2019

Is the political game of chicken being played by BOTH parties worth the lives of a few diabetics?

• Yes, never give in on this wall issue

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, both parties should compromise and get the workers back to work

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Trump should declare a national emergency and resolve the issue

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Dems gain nothing by giving in

It only encourages Trump to shut down Government whenever he doesn’t get his way

Hell if he's settled on being a One Term Tommy he might as well drive this shut down right down their throats till it makes a lump In their skivvies. He may not get reelected...but he will utterly destroy pelosi and Schumer.

Jo

Something tells me that Trump isn't in the game just to earn another "re-election." Isn't he still doing the job for free?

He's losing money by being away from his business .... So yeah I agree with you.
This shot down could break the Democrats
Back!

Jo

The despicable Democrat filth will cave as soon as their welfare queens and Illegals start bitching they are not getting their food stamps.

Maybe we will have riots like they have in France.

States warn food stamp recipients to budget early benefit payments due to shutdown

States warn food stamp recipients to budget early benefit payments due to shutdown

State agencies are warning food stamp recipients to carefully budget their grocery purchases once they receive their February benefits weeks earlier than normal due to the partial government shutdown.

The Department of Agriculture's backup plan for paying out Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits amid the lapse in funding means it could be 40 days — or longer, in some cases — before additional money is added to recipients' benefit cards. There is also no guarantee about when nearly 39 million low-income Americans will next receive another payment to help them buy groceries.

The biggest recipients are red states...why would the Dems worry?

They won't be, once the welfare class has been purged.
You’ll lose your base.

It only encourages Trump to shut down Government whenever he doesn’t get his way

Hell if he's settled on being a One Term Tommy he might as well drive this shut down right down their throats till it makes a lump In their skivvies. He may not get reelected...but he will utterly destroy pelosi and Schumer.

Jo

Something tells me that Trump isn't in the game just to earn another "re-election." Isn't he still doing the job for free?

yjnhi.jpg
For free? His business’ are making money off it.

The despicable Democrat filth will cave as soon as their welfare queens and Illegals start bitching they are not getting their food stamps.

State agencies are warning food stamp recipients to carefully budget their grocery purchases once they receive their February benefits weeks earlier than normal due to the partial government shutdown.

The Department of Agriculture's backup plan for paying out Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits amid the lapse in funding means it could be 40 days — or longer, in some cases — before additional money is added to recipients' benefit cards. There is also no guarantee about when nearly 39 million low-income Americans will next receive another payment to help them buy groceries.

The biggest recipients are red states...why would the Dems worry?

They won't be, once the welfare class has been purged.
You’ll lose your base.

Doesn't matter. This isn't about politics and Donald Trump is not a politician. By the time he's through, this country will be irreversibly changed in to something barely recognizable.in the eyes of the left. Sometimes you just have to do what's best for the Republic, no matter what the consequences are.

I am predicting right here and now: Trump's voting base will actually increase, as people start to realize the ramifications of everything he's done.

Oh? And when do you think that "soon" will be?

Never that is not the America way

But I do sugguest you guys brush up on your Russian

If Trump has his way hewill pull America out of NATO

and become part of the Russian/American alliance called SELLOUT

Oh?

WIthout camps...showers...and ovens?
Like I said way out there pal.....
You think we can move eleven million people out of the country an "I" am "way out there"?
'
Yea...sure

You are just proving that you want their illegal votes....how sad.....
Illegal votes?

Where did THAT come from?

A. Illegals don't and can't vote

B. Your concern is how they might vote years from now if they become citizens?

Is THAT your fucking concern?

Jesus

Jo

He's losing money by being away from his business .... So yeah I agree with you.
This shot down could break the Democrats
Back!

Jo
Doubtful. According to the latest Quinnipiac poll, Democrats' approval rating just hit a 6 year high. The base supports Pelosi & Schumer not giving in to Trump's demands.

Congress: Democrats

Never give in to terrorists.

Your "terrorists" are "freedom fighters" to the other half of this country. And don't regurgitate the false statement that you're a "majority", because it's BS.

Never give in to terrorists.

Your "terrorists" are "freedom fighters" to the other half of this country. And don't regurgitate the false statement that you're a "majority", because it's BS.
Oh? It's not true that Democrats won a majority of seats in the last election?

Some 400 seats and the federal and state level.

Jo

yjnhi.jpg

He's in it to get things in America back to the way they were.

So far, he's made some progress, but the only venue he's really won on is fuel, and not diesel. Diesel was always around 1/2 the price of gas for like 90 years.

All of a sudden it's more than gas during Bush days, wtf?!

Why is the imbecilic whore in the Oval Office trying to talk about "negotiating" with Congress? No negotiations are necessary, since he already announced that Mexico would pay for his jerky wall. He should be on the phone with the Mexican government, not members of Congress.

How did this situation switch from "Mexico will pay for the wall" to "I'm going to shut down the U.S. government to force the American People to pay for my folly no matter how many Americans I hurt"?

Jo

He's losing money by being away from his business ....

You shittin' me? That's the best thing that could happen to his businesses. Whatever ones he still has left.

Illegal votes?

Where did THAT come from?

A. Illegals don't and can't vote

B. Your concern is how they might vote years from now if they become citizens?

Is THAT your fucking concern?

Jesus
You need to do your homework Leshy....Illegals do vote...in huge numbers and so do their children....they even vote legally in some California sanctuary cities on school board races...don't tell me this is not for the votes....We ain't buyin your garbage anymore...That's why we elected the Trumpster....

Forum List

Back