OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

Of course you don't care. Facts mean nothing to trump supporters. As long as they have someone else to hate and blame for their problems, they don't care.
That's an interesting perspective....

I'm just curious, do you think the "trump supporters" hate and blame you as much as you hate and blame them?

Bill.Clinton.Blowjob.Office.Intern.
Rekt

Yep. He was impeached for that blowjob. The religious nuts don't care who Trump screws.
Liar! He was impeached for lying.
Lying under oath to be specific. I am tired of repeating. Myself to these pathetic bloated ignorant arrogant hypocritical losers.

They deserve zero respect and will not get any from me.

Aww You think anyone would even want the respect of crazy RWNJs That's cute.

Keep up the impressive commentary. :206:

TrumpAmersDreamersToo1-30-18.jpg

Best line of the whole speech. That really drove it home.

Sounded to me like Trump wants to try to solve a LOT of problems, and I am all for that. Let the dems sit there with their special interest groups while they ignore the rest of America. This is WHY they are in the situation they are in right now. When are they going to learn? They had better LEARN real fast or their future isn't going to be so bright, especially if Trump accomplishes HALF of what he said he wanted to do in his SOTU. :321:

Trump is the president for now, but I don't think you completely understand the situation.
Trump supporters = about 33%------------------------Those that think he is horrible and regret his presidency = everybody else

Of course you don't care. Facts mean nothing to trump supporters. As long as they have someone else to hate and blame for their problems, they don't care.

I'm just curious, do you think the "trump supporters" hate and blame you as much as you hate and blame them?

Never thought about it. I'm guessing they are too busy hating gays, Mexicans, Muslims, and anybody else that sees the orange clown for what he is.

Never thought about it. I'm guessing they are too busy hating gays, Mexicans, Muslims, and anybody else that sees the orange clown for what he is.

Yeah that's what I figured and one certainly can not blame you, after all, facing your own hypocrisy has got to be a terrifying proposition.:cool:

Melania Trump arrived at State of the Union separately from the President - CNNPolitics

I think they have been apart since early January. I guess the Comrade's tumble with the slut has really dampen their relationship. Not to worry, he will find someone else soon...
A grown ass man peddling the type of shit that daytime dramas are made of.

How embarrassing
Ya. it was embarrassing when the entire republican party tried to impeach Bill over a blow job wasn't it from a willing participant, I guess it's only ok if ya have to pay for it?

Did anybody beside me notice - that every time the president made a remark that caused people on the floor to applaud and rise, some DemocRATs wanted to but looked toward Schumer and Pelosi and their henchpeople first. It's as if they were terrified of breaking ranks with the leadership. What the hell kind of a hold do they have over all those Senators and Representatives?

Just because we like a president who is interested in us and OUR problems for a change, doesn't mean we have to hate anyone else. Sounds like projection to me. :D

Melania Trump arrived at State of the Union separately from the President - CNNPolitics

I think they have been apart since early January. I guess the Comrade's tumble with the slut has really dampen their relationship. Not to worry, he will find someone else soon...

How embarrassing
Ya. it was embarrassing when the entire republican party tried to impeach Bill over a blow job wasn't it from a willing participant, I guess it's only ok if ya have to pay for it?

And because he LIED under oath, he was impeached. Lol. He was impeached due to his own lying and that is all.

How embarrassing

And because he LIED under oath, he was impeached. Lol. He was impeached due to his own lying and that is all.
Ya and what did he supposedly lie about, a fucking blow job which he should not have been asked about in the first place but the entire republican party wanted t be Jerry Fucking Springer.

Forum List

Back