OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

Trump called on Congress to give him unprecedented and unquestionably antidemocratic powers: “Tonight,” he said, “I call on the congress to empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers—and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people.”

Under Trump’s proposal, any Cabinet secretary could decide that, say, a law enforcement official investigating the president had “undermined the public trust” or “failed the American people”—and fire him on the spot. In other words, Trump is calling for an end to any semblance of independence for the IRS, the FBI, the Department of Justice, or any other federal agency.
What a load of crap...

Unions have protected pieces of shit for way too long, removing the stop on administrators removing the trash is needed...

Just look at the IRS and the Veterans Affairs office... lots of poor performing crap needs to go..
We need a purge. The poor want things to make them more comfortable. Republicans seem to want to create a big fat middle class that the poor can move up into.

And since the poor don’t vote the rich get to decide what to do with them.

Trump called on Congress to give him unprecedented and unquestionably antidemocratic powers: “Tonight,” he said, “I call on the congress to empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers—and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people.”

Under Trump’s proposal, any Cabinet secretary could decide that, say, a law enforcement official investigating the president had “undermined the public trust” or “failed the American people”—and fire him on the spot. In other words, Trump is calling for an end to any semblance of independence for the IRS, the FBI, the Department of Justice, or any other federal agency.
What a load of crap...

Unions have protected pieces of shit for way too long, removing the stop on administrators removing the trash is needed...

Just look at the IRS and the Veterans Affairs office... lots of poor performing crap needs to go..
We need a purge. The poor want things to make them more comfortable. Republicans seem to want to create a big fat middle class that the poor can move up into.

And since the poor don’t vote the rich get to decide what to do with them.
Unions protect the middle class. Prior to 1935 NLRA, we didnt have a middle class, and today we have lower union participation than with NRLA was created.

The current tax reform will kill the middle class after a few years, but in the mean time they get a few crumbs.

But all this misses the point. Trump's ideas about cabinet secretaries would be used erode independence of government agencies. i.e. they would have to be on his team.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

....We’re over populated [sic] as is.......

We are nowhere near "overpopulated."
I disagree

We have much more than enough land and resources for our population - or twice our current population.
Bullshit. Link?

Well, this is all subjective. What is enough, what is not enough?

The US has less population density than many other countries, but not all that land is good land.

I disagree

We have much more than enough land and resources for our population - or twice our current population.
Bullshit. Link?

The US has less population density than many other countries, but not all that land is good land.
We don’t need more bodies. If Mayberry needs bodies they could easily send a delegate to Detroit or Chicago and find lots of people willing to relocate.

We already consume too much gas wood beef and plastic.

We overfish to feed the world population.

I’d like to see the population go down not up. What would be wrong with that?

I disagree

Bullshit. Link?

We don’t need more bodies. If Mayberry needs bodies they could easily send a delegate to Detroit or Chicago and find lots of people willing to relocate.

Oh, I agree with you. I'm all for a world population to be reduced of human beings. For us to take more care of the planet, to have a strategy for dealing with such things.

However we never really seem to get around to doing the right thing. It's always what's in the best interests of the rich.

I disagree

Bullshit. Link?

Oh, I agree with you. I'm all for a world population to be reduced of human beings. For us to take more care of the planet, to have a strategy for dealing with such things.

However we never really seem to get around to doing the right thing. It's always what's in the best interests of the rich.
Exxon wants us to buy more gas not less. And Walmart wants more customers even if they’re on food stamps. Plus then the market is flooded with low wage earners. Keeps wages down.

The one good thing about republican policies is they discourage poor people from having kids. Less welfare and food stamps and suddenly the birth rates went down.

Now republicans want middle class whites to have kids so they gave parents a big break in the new tax bill.

Me? I don’t even want whites having so many kids

Bullshit. Link?

Exxon wants us to buy more gas not less. And Walmart wants more customers even if they’re on food stamps. Plus then the market is flooded with low wage earners. Keeps wages down.

The one good thing about republican policies is they discourage poor people from having kids. Less welfare and food stamps and suddenly the birth rates went down.

Now republicans want middle class whites to have kids so they gave parents a big break in the new tax bill.

Me? I don’t even want whites having so many kids

It all seems like they're doing things for the wrong reasons. There's no "what does our country need in terms of birth policy?", it's all "What is best for our political party, our wallets, our power as a political party?"

I disagree

Bullshit. Link?
Not bullshit if you count fly-over country. Everyone is squished into the coastal areas so it looks fuller than it really is.

We need immigrants to pay for our elderly retirements. But if they're just replacing American workers, turning them into welfare recipients, then we don't want them, nor do we want them if they are welfare recipients themselves.

coward.jpg

Forum List

Back