🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Official USMB What is a Wall? Why a Wall?

I destroyed your point. Your cognitive deficits are noted.

You did no such thing .

Your argument is that we have the money to just waste . Which we don’t because we have a huge deficit.

We have the 5 billion to allocate for the wall. You have been fine with investing that much to studying farts.
I like Farts...

disgusting and sinful

I thought you guys were all for renewable energy? Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaa

they will burn in eternal hell

So you have video of Trump saying that Mexico was going to cut us a check for the wall? Link, please.

ooooooooooooo fucking PLEASE .. CUT THE HORSESHIT.

Goldilocks bragged about Mexico paying for the wall for 2 damn years.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
So, you have nothing of Trump saying that he was going to have Mexico cut the USA a check for the wall.

Time to shut the f@#k up.

now he yammers --------

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal. Much of the Wall has already been fully renovated or built. We have done a lot of work. $5.6 Billion Dollars that House has approved is very little in comparison to the benefits of National Security. Quick payback!

he changes his tune and, hes STILL LYING

U.S.-Mexico trade has been duty free for more than a decade, and the renegotiated trade deal does not add new tariffs on goods coming from Mexico to the United States, said Lori Wallach, director at Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch.

"I do not see any scenario under which the U.S. government gets more money from Mexico per se — and even if the U.S. tariffs had been raised, that would be paid by Mexican exporters not the Mexican government,"

fuck trump
So, your talking point was just exposed as BS and you're flailing around like a preteen wanting to know what a boys kiss feels like.

1. If the end result of Trump's Wall is the status quo, that is a failure.

2. There is no reason that we cannot have all the reasonably accessible routs into the country, walled.

3. Who pays for it, is FAR less important, than there being a radical transformation of the border resulting in a massive decrease in the illegal population in this country.
If Trump was interested in unity rather than a divisive fight then he could have gotten the wall by focusing on the shining gates. If it wasn’t a “keep out” brand and if it was more of a Statue of Liberty brand then many more liberals would be supportive.

The Goal is a policy the protects and advances American interests.

If one side of the political divide is against that, then "Unity" would be a bad thing, as we have to compromise with people who want policies that are bad for America.
If the goal is to improve border security then you need unity and collaboration to get there. When you demonize the people you need to get legislation passed and when you brand your campaign in a way that goes against your political opponents values then you aren’t going to get anywhere.

you just described Pelosi and Schumer.
Agreed both sides are guilty of the same tactics. Both are responsible. I place more responsibility on the president to set the tone.

The dems are constant in their methods.

Remember when McCain ran? How they turned on him on a dime?

Last edited:
To objectively address the thread's title, we need to review Trump's campaign mantra.....

Trump promised his loyal base a wall (never mind the moronic assertion that Mexico would pay for it; THAT was just demagoguery.)

Trump also knows that if a wall is NOT built, his chances of re-election are about as probable as Jill Stein's in 2016

Then we have the made-up DOJ policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted until he or she is out of office and Trump well knows that there are a ton of legal quagmires awaiting him AND his family in 2021 werWee he out of office.

Finally, the only viable defense that Trump may have in facing these legal issues, is to rely on the statutes of limitation to save his hide.

Sooooooo, the real reason why Trump NEEDS a wall to be built, is NOT because of a made-up "national crisis"........but simply, to keep his fat ass out of bankruptcies, shame and even possibly out of prison.

Actually what you have their is your biased speculation on why Trump is trying to keep his campaign promise to his base.

NOT a look at the actual issue.
Are you still dumb enough to believe Mexico will pay for the wall?

Are you an asshole?

BUt, they are a shit hole of a country, with a shitty government, so we end up with a shitty deal.
Regardless, BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

I might have a shitty solution... with 50 billion USD wall money, Invade Guatemala, or one of the countries where most of the migrant buses come from.
Take over government, get rid of the gangs. Stabilize the country so that it becomes a sanctuary country that will attract all the migrants coming from all over central america.
Give it the same status as Puerto Rico... etc...

The honey pot will keep these migrants off the Mexican border..... Voila...

Because "Regime-Change" always works, amirite?

View attachment 239444

You ignoramus, it's never worked successfully, not even once. STFU with that silliness.
If republicans were smart they wouldn’t be republicans to begin with.

Said the dumbass.

Sooooooo, the real reason why Trump NEEDS a wall to be built, is NOT because of a made-up "national crisis"........but simply, to keep his fat ass out of bankruptcies, shame and even possibly out of prison.
Trump needs a second term to allow the statute of limitations to expire on some of his alleged criminal activities; there is no crisis on the US southern border, but there is a serious crisis in the White House.
A concrete cocoon for Don I could get behind. I would gladly fund it myself.
Are we paying enough attention to the crimes that could encase Trump in that concrete cocoon?

Confronting the Cost of Trump's Corruption to American Families - Center for American Progress

"One of the few constants throughout the Donald J. Trump administration has been corruption. Since his first day as president, when Trump took the wholly unprecedented step of refusing to divest1 from his private businesses, his administration has been characterized by an unending effort by him, his family, and his senior advisers to abuse their political power for personal gain.

"Of course, those efforts started long before Trump was elected; in just one example, Trump had the federal government pay him more than $1.5 million2 for the Secret Services’ use of his private plane during the campaign.

"These efforts to enrich himself and those around him continued through the inauguration, in which Trump abandoned past practice to allow for unlimited donations from wealthy individuals and corporations so he could raise record sums—reportedly more than $107 million.

"He then used that money to help his friends, including paying a company owned by Melania Trump’s friend and senior advisor, $26 million3 to help plan the event. To this day, some of the money raised still has not been accounted4 for."

To objectively address the thread's title, we need to review Trump's campaign mantra.....

Trump promised his loyal base a wall (never mind the moronic assertion that Mexico would pay for it; THAT was just demagoguery.)

Trump also knows that if a wall is NOT built, his chances of re-election are about as probable as Jill Stein's in 2016

Then we have the made-up DOJ policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted until he or she is out of office and Trump well knows that there are a ton of legal quagmires awaiting him AND his family in 2021 were he out of office.

Finally, the only viable defense that Trump may have in facing these legal issues, is to rely on the statutes of limitation to save his hide.

Thank you for stupid thread of the day, saying the same crap every other snowflake thread is saying, spewing the same hate and lies...

Trump needs a second term to allow the statute of limitations to expire on some of his alleged criminal activities; there is no crisis on the US southern border, but there is a serious crisis in the White House.
Are we paying enough attention to the crimes that could encase Trump in that concrete cocoon?

Confronting the Cost of Trump's Corruption to American Families - Center for American Progress

"One of the few constants throughout the Donald J. Trump administration has been corruption. Since his first day as president, when Trump took the wholly unprecedented step of refusing to divest1 from his private businesses, his administration has been characterized by an unending effort by him, his family, and his senior advisers to abuse their political power for personal gain.

"Of course, those efforts started long before Trump was elected; in just one example, Trump had the federal government pay him more than $1.5 million2 for the Secret Services’ use of his private plane during the campaign.

"These efforts to enrich himself and those around him continued through the inauguration, in which Trump abandoned past practice to allow for unlimited donations from wealthy individuals and corporations so he could raise record sums—reportedly more than $107 million.

"He then used that money to help his friends, including paying a company owned by Melania Trump’s friend and senior advisor, $26 million3 to help plan the event. To this day, some of the money raised still has not been accounted4 for."

It is very dishonest of the article to omit that "past practice" was to limit contributions in order to get matching funds. and that Trump gave up those matching funds,

and that he was far from the first to do so.

Just LISTEN to those white, racist, ass hole rubes just EAT up Trump's bullshit drivel.

Those idiots got played by a white racist azzhole, Trump.

What a bunch of brainless fvcking assholes.

Explain what was racist about it, or admit that you are just a race baiting asshole.

well, let's see: I'm white but I am NOT a white, racist, bigot, brain dead azzhole.

There; see the difference?

Just LISTEN to those white, racist, ass hole rubes just EAT up Trump's bullshit drivel.

Explain what was racist about it, or admit that you are just a race baiting asshole.

well, let's see: I'm white but I am NOT a white, racist, bigot, brain dead azzhole.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You said, I think, that you thought that Trump's supporters were "racist asshole rubes".

I asked you to support that. And your response is to claim that you are "white, but not a racist asshole"?

Are you really so fucking insane that you consider that supporting your argument that other people are "racist bigoted assholes"?

Or are you just a fucking monkey throwing shit at a wall to see if any of it sticks?

Last chance, moron. Support your claim, or admit that you are just a monkey throwing shit.

You said, I think, that you thought that Trump's supporters were "racist asshole rubes".

I asked you to support that. And your response is to claim that you are "white, but not a racist asshole"?

Are you really so fucking insane that you consider that supporting your argument that other people are "racist bigoted assholes"?

Or are you just a fucking monkey throwing shit at a wall to see if any of it sticks?

Last chance, moron. Support your claim, or admit that you are just a monkey throwing shit.

You read my post concerning the video; right?

So, you know my position; right?

So, you sit here throwing your little fit because you disagree with some's opinion.

Seems you are the monkey slinging shit; not me.

It is very dishonest of the article to omit that "past practice" was to limit contributions in order to get matching funds. and that Trump gave up those matching funds,

and that he was far from the first to do so.
Trump is the first POTUS to pimp for his DC hotel:

"In one near-constant reminder of Trump’s flouting of ethical requirements, he has maintained ownership of a downtown Washington, D.C., hotel that he rents from the government, effectively acting as both tenant and landlord.5
29906170001_5436691279001_5436690924001-vs.jpg

"The hotel has become a hot spot6 for foreign dignitaries seeking to win favor with the new administration.

"And Trump uses the government to promote his properties,7 including his Mar-a-Lago resort where membership fees doubled8 to $200,000 one year after he won the presidency, giving members the chance to potentially influence the president for the cost of a membership.9"

Thank you for stupid thread of the day, saying the same crap every other snowflake thread is saying, spewing the same hate and lies...

There is quite an element of fucked-up hypocrisy in Queasy's (and other Trump ass kissers) "accusing" others of lying........actually an amazing, sociological study among Trump cult members.....

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Trump Lies | NRDC
President Trump has made 6,420 false or misleading claims over 649 ...
etc.

Last edited:
Pretty simple in places you can basically walk across it.
Walls work in other nations and in prisons.

Drugs and illegals come across the boarder by the millions and by the ton.

A wall will affect this and slow down both.
Nothing wrong with slowing down the influx of either
Love how you say "facts are facts" and follow with "Drugs and illegals come across the border by the millions and by the ton" when the facts are the exact opposite of that.
Wrong, shit for brains. Those are the facts.
No, they aren't. Stop drinking the orange koolaide, it's bad for you.
You hate the truth dont you

Pretty simple in places you can basically walk across it.
Walls work in other nations and in prisons.

Drugs and illegals come across the boarder by the millions and by the ton.

A wall will affect this and slow down both.
Nothing wrong with slowing down the influx of either
Love how you say "facts are facts" and follow with "Drugs and illegals come across the border by the millions and by the ton" when the facts are the exact opposite of that.
Wrong, shit for brains. Those are the facts.
No, they aren't. Stop drinking the orange koolaide, it's bad for you.
You hate the truth dont you
What? No.

I'm no bloody tRumpkin!

You read my post concerning the video; right?

So, you know my position; right?

So, you sit here throwing your little fit because you disagree with some's opinion.

Seems you are the monkey slinging shit; not me.

This is a political discussion forum.

I've asked you to support your opinion, and you seem confused by the very concept.

I will accept that as unknowing but undeniable admission that you are just a monkey throwing shit.

And not one of the smarter monkeys.

Forum List

Back