Oh And That BLM Violence?

It was at the time and continues to be reported that many of the BLM protests last year were infiltrated by white supremacy groups and those groups were the ones who were violent. Here are just a few of the articles about it. There are a lot more.

It was reported by leftwing hosebags.

“ The top 1% pays 40% of all the income taxes. One addendum: The top 1% earned 21% of the income but paid 40% of the income tax. I’d say that’s twice their fair share. There’s more. The entire bottom half of taxpayers who earned 11.6% of the income paid a scant 2.9% of the income tax.

Some more facts: Six in ten households receive more in direct government benefits than they pay in federal taxes. Another fact, over 53 million low and middle income individuals pay no income taxes because of refundable tax credit, which are effectively a form of federal spending through the tax code.

… , according to Congressional Budget Office data for 2017 the lowest quintile of the income groups actually had an income tax rate of negative 10.9%. The second lowest quintile had a negative 1% income tax. That means they received more benefits from the government than they paid in taxes.” Biden's Budget: The Road to Serfdom
bullshit again, this statistic covers only part of taxes paid idiot. Do a little research , your bozo numbers are bullshit , just like everything that comes from you clowns.
THE REAL TAX RATIO <THE SMALLEST PROGRESSIVE TAX SYSTEM
screenshot.jpg

LIKE I SAID YOUR NUMBERS ARE BULLSHIT, ASS ALWAYS
Everything you have said so far has been bullshit and 30 seconds of google would show you just that. YOUR A IDIOTS PUPPET. YOU ARE A JOKE SOMEONE WHO NEVER TELLS THE TRUTH AND SHOULD BE IGNORED!

When attempting to insult another individual, it behooves you to be syntactically and grammatically correct.

That should be "What AN idiot."

Your post became a boomerang.

So you're both a Democrat voter AND a government school grad????

Two strikes.
Have you that flustered I see, WEAK , stick to the facts and what I've shown and made clear to anyone who is interested that your full of shit.

Yada yada bullshit. One problem all this went to the wealthy .

View attachment 547486
View attachment 547483
GEE WHAT HAPPENED IN 81 First chart shows the distorbution of wealth after ass ole Reagan and worse yet the second chart show the disaster tax laws were for everyone except the golden few. The tax law for the wealthy allowed them to keep it all , the tax law for everyone else was a disaster, their real income dropping upto 30% just to 07 and it dropped faster after that. Fuck Reagan everything he did all your bullshit numbers all went to the top.

View attachment 547488
YOU are a total joke gee what happened in 1981 to make this chart such a disaster for 95% of this country , You right wingers are clowns when it comes to the truth about economics . Try this out for size , I will bury you with this point also. You would be a absolute idiot to elect a president from the right if you were concerned at all about the econemy, They are a joke compared to the results of Democratic presidents.
Remember, our Fiat Currency removed the last thread tied to Gold in 1971. The Social Programs were signed into law that greatly expanded them in the mid 1960's. Social Security and Medicare have expanded massively as the oldest generation and the Boomers now are retiring at 3 million people a year. Taxes have increased in huge numbers not just with the Federal level but even more at the state, local, city and regional levels. There is an affect. We had the best model we could before this. Even though we had social issues and still have some. Perhaps we could have worked within that framework a bit more.

Remember, our Fiat Currency removed the last thread tied to Gold in 1971. The Social Programs were signed into law that greatly expanded them in the mid 1960's. Social Security and Medicare have expanded massively as the oldest generation and the Boomers now are retiring at 3 million people a year. Taxes have increased in huge numbers not just with the Federal level but even more at the state, local, city and regional levels. There is an affect. We had the best model we could before this. Even though we had social issues and still have some. Perhaps we could have worked within that framework a bit more.
You might want to look at the fed taxes more closely , for instance the tax laws that are written and almost totally given to the wealthy , making money they receive non taxable or at a better rate. Taxable rates are bracketed to start way higher then in the past , which makes income taxes dropping considerably over time , not increasing. Real tax rates are totally different then federal tax rates on their income bracket charts.

bullshit again, this statistic covers only part of taxes paid idiot. Do a little research , your bozo numbers are bullshit , just like everything that comes from you clowns.
THE REAL TAX RATIO <THE SMALLEST PROGRESSIVE TAX SYSTEM
View attachment 547774
LIKE I SAID YOUR NUMBERS ARE BULLSHIT, ASS ALWAYS
Everything you have said so far has been bullshit and 30 seconds of google would show you just that. YOUR A IDIOTS PUPPET. YOU ARE A JOKE SOMEONE WHO NEVER TELLS THE TRUTH AND SHOULD BE IGNORED!

I know the truth of my posts infuriates your sort, but no vulgarity.

Re-post like an adult and I will be certain to put you in your place.....last seat in the dumb row.

You might want to look at the fed taxes more closely , for instance the tax laws that are written and almost totally given to the wealthy , making money they receive non taxable or at a better rate. Taxable rates are bracketed to start way higher then in the past , which makes income taxes dropping considerably over time , not increasing. Real tax rates are totally different then federal tax rates on their income bracket charts.

In America, contrary to the stories advance by the liars....er, Democrats.....there is no perennial class called 'the wealthy.'

"...economic mobility. About 60 percent of the households that were in the lowest income quintile in 1999 were in a higher quintile ten years later. During the same decade, almost 40 percent of the richest households fell to a lower quintile. This is a nation where you can rise or fall. It is a nation where you can climb the economic ladder based not on who you are born to, or what class you are born into, but based on your talents, your passion, your perseverance, and the content of your character." https://imprimisarchives.hillsdale.edu/file/archives/pdf/2013_05_Imprimis.pdf

Isn't it well past time when even you morons realize the aim of the liars....er, Democrats.....is to divide Americans?

Wise up, you dunce.

Then there should be thousands of Capitol rioters in jail...right?
thousands? Were there even thousands of people there.....
I find it hilarious you focus on this.......and not on real destruction....especially of minorities.........but since it was the left doing the destruction and they couldn't blame whitey or use it for politics, we don't care about minorities.....

But if you attack a cop, you should be in jail......I agree 100% regardless of who it is.

In America, contrary to the stories advance by the liars....er, Democrats.....there is no perennial class called 'the wealthy.'

"...economic mobility. About 60 percent of the households that were in the lowest income quintile in 1999 were in a higher quintile ten years later. During the same decade, almost 40 percent of the richest households fell to a lower quintile. This is a nation where you can rise or fall. It is a nation where you can climb the economic ladder based not on who you are born to, or what class you are born into, but based on your talents, your passion, your perseverance, and the content of your character." https://imprimisarchives.hillsdale.edu/file/archives/pdf/2013_05_Imprimis.pdf

Isn't it well past time when even you morons realize the aim of the liars....er, Democrats.....is to divide Americans?

Wise up, you dunce.
1633471019911.png

1633471310843.png

1633471181690.png

YOU are a total joke gee what happened in 1981 to make this chart such a disaster for 95% of this country , You right wingers are clowns when it comes to the truth about economics . Try this out for size , I will bury you with this point also. You would be a absolute idiot to elect a president from the right if you were concerned at all about the econemy, They are a joke compared to the results of Democratic presidents.
YOU CAN\T read a chart can you , I'll explane with stick figures if you need.

For all these charts to be accurate and they are, unless you can come up with a chart that shows something else. No one other then the golden few are moving up the ladder. You are full of shit , as all hater party members are .

View attachment 547873

View attachment 547878
View attachment 547875
YOU CAN\T read a chart can you , I'll explane with stick figures if you need.

Let's find out if you are able to read, and to learn:

Reagan’s legacy affects us dramatically today in two ways. First, Reagan’s anti-Communist foreign policy and his military buildup hastened the disintegration of the Soviet Union. In the past eight years, America’s victory in the Cold War generated a half-trillion-dollar peace dividend. That peace dividend grows every year, and it fell like manna from heaven into President Clinton’s lap. The budget deficit is falling, not primarily because Clinton raised taxes and not primarily because the congressional Republicans committed themselves to a balanced budget, but because the defense budget is nearly $100 billion lower today than when the Berlin Wall came down.

The second effect of the Reagan years was to launch America into what is now widely regarded as a remarkable 15-year low-inflation, high-employment bull market (the Dow was at 800 in 1982, 8,000 today)—interrupted only mildly in the middle Bush years. These 15 years of prosperity were propelled by Reaganomics: lower tax rates, a long-run decline in inflation and interest rates (which also lowers tax rates), freer international trade and a strong dollar. Even with the anti-supply-side Bush and Clinton tax hikes, the top tax rate today of 40% is far below the towering 70% tax rate that disabled the economy in the 1970s. The end of the Cold War has created an international environment of peace and stability, nudging the economy into still higher gear in recent years.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/who-balanced-budget

Let's find out if you are able to read, and to learn:

Reagan’s legacy affects us dramatically today in two ways. First, Reagan’s anti-Communist foreign policy and his military buildup hastened the disintegration of the Soviet Union. In the past eight years, America’s victory in the Cold War generated a half-trillion-dollar peace dividend. That peace dividend grows every year, and it fell like manna from heaven into President Clinton’s lap. The budget deficit is falling, not primarily because Clinton raised taxes and not primarily because the congressional Republicans committed themselves to a balanced budget, but because the defense budget is nearly $100 billion lower today than when the Berlin Wall came down.

The second effect of the Reagan years was to launch America into what is now widely regarded as a remarkable 15-year low-inflation, high-employment bull market (the Dow was at 800 in 1982, 8,000 today)—interrupted only mildly in the middle Bush years. These 15 years of prosperity were propelled by Reaganomics: lower tax rates, a long-run decline in inflation and interest rates (which also lowers tax rates), freer international trade and a strong dollar. Even with the anti-supply-side Bush and Clinton tax hikes, the top tax rate today of 40% is far below the towering 70% tax rate that disabled the economy in the 1970s. The end of the Cold War has created an international environment of peace and stability, nudging the economy into still higher gear in recent years.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/who-balanced-budget
doesn't matter what you say if all this golden goodies you are puking out here only went to the golden few, and that is exactly what happened. You have nothing but bullshit. Unless you can show somehow where anyone other then the golden few received any of the new massive wealth of this country since the trickle down lie since1981. This has nothing to do with Bush, Clinton the communist or all the rest of the nothing you are trying to throw out on the distribution of wealth since Reagan’s tax cut for the wealthy better known as the trickle down lie . That's the subject , the rest is just bullshit to camouflage you have no argument to the fact that only the golden few got any of the new wealth in this country since the trickle down lie . If you want to respond that the only subject that I'm talking about. The most common bullshit when someone has been hammered is trying to change the subject . I won't let you.

PoliticalChic won't respond, she will just try to change the subject. I comment about Reagan and somehow these clowns thinks that something about Clinton or Obama or anything else has something to do with Reagan. These Micro minds think that somehow the actions of their hate party heroes can somehow be justified by what someone else does. They are a comedy act. that goes nowhere.​

Anyone who passes a law or tax law that forces all the new wealth of a country into theirs and their cronies mitts is a ass hole.

thousands? Were there even thousands of people there.....
I find it hilarious you focus on this.......and not on real destruction....especially of minorities.........but since it was the left doing the destruction and they couldn't blame whitey or use it for politics, we don't care about minorities.....

But if you attack a cop, you should be in jail......I agree 100% regardless of who it is.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

no destruction...no attacks on cops...not thousands of people attacking that building

You funny troll

Forum List

Back