Oh DAMN~Senator Kamala Harris Not a Natural Born Citizen of USA to Constitutional Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
For about the 10th time you have been told, none of those are laws. Look at the 14th Amendment. You obviously have not or decided to just lie about what it says.

Yes, you are a racist asshole, as we can all see. You called her a "mulatto", which is offensive to anyone with an IQ that doesn't qualify as trainable, mentally handicapped.
You fucking dirtbag jackass, the 14 amendment doesn't come into play here, no matter how much you try to convince you amobemic sized brain! The matter has NEVER BEEN SETTLED, and you trying to convince yourself is another inadequacy you possess! NO ONE wants to touch the subject, all too chicken shit to take a stand. now dimwit the forefathers who wrote the Constitution made it clear what they meant, NOTHING has changed it, no AMENDMENT, NO COURT, and certainly NO CONGRESS. SO SCUMBAG, you like to call names, well pukeface, you got it....and I deliberately use mulatto to get under the skin of mother fucking liberals that PRETEND to be conservatives...perhaps you should change your name TO DEEP STATE, or better yet SUBVERSIVE. Now dickhead, you want to keep it up, as I sure am willing to, or have a discussion, or debate as such....up to you fagot!

The 14 Amendment was evaluated in United States v. Wong Kim Ark

United States v. Wong Kim Ark

Read it and weep. Wong Kim Ark and Kamala Harris were both born to non-U.S. citizen parents, and Wong was confirmed by the case to be a US citizen in accordance with the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution. That means she is also.

We await your next uneducated replay.
Yes, idiot and we are talking about qualifications to be president, NOT JUST A PLAIN AMERICAN CITIZEN!...CAN THAT PENETRATE your pea sized brain!

Being born in the United States is a natural born citizen because anyone else that is a US citizen that was born elsewhere is naturalized. Do you not know the meanings of words?
Do YOU know the meaning of words?

Definition of native-born. : belonging to or associated with a particular place (as a country) by birth therein. a native-bornAmerican......

NOT NATURAL BORN!

Hey jackass, the Constitution doesn't say native born, so why are you obfuscating yet again? Are you still stoking that racism and that is keeping you going, or is it just plain stupidity?

I have not used "native born" either!

So I see I was right, a militant black DemonRAT, that has a 50 point IQ and getting smaller.OK militant, give me what a Natural born citizen is, AND what a Native born citizen is...damn, I gave him too hard a question!
Well you got the Black and militant right. The other stuff you got from your personal stats.

Why should I give you anything when you have proved you dont have the intellect to read simple sentences?
Honestly, this has all been my entertainment for tonight, just reading what you and the other misfits write. The jabbing back and forth, watching you fools go deeper into TDS is, as the cartoon says....
 IMG]
You honestly think your boy Drumpf is going to save you from being a retard that cant read the 14th amendment? :laughing0301:
Well, we see you can read but not comprehend, you taking lessons from the Seaman above?

So tell us what is so confusing to you about this clause in the the 14th amendment. :laugh:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."
Please point out and HIGHLIGHT the NATURAL Born in that sentence....sounds like the very definition of NATIVE BORN!!!!!

Well you got the Black and militant right. The other stuff you got from your personal stats.

Why should I give you anything when you have proved you dont have the intellect to read simple sentences?
Honestly, this has all been my entertainment for tonight, just reading what you and the other misfits write. The jabbing back and forth, watching you fools go deeper into TDS is, as the cartoon says....
 IMG]
You honestly think your boy Drumpf is going to save you from being a retard that cant read the 14th amendment? :laughing0301:
Well, we see you can read but not comprehend, you taking lessons from the Seaman above?

So tell us what is so confusing to you about this clause in the the 14th amendment. :laugh:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."
Please point out and HIGHLIGHT the NATURAL Born in that sentence....sounds like the very definition of NATIVE BORN!!!!!
What does that have to do with anything? You asked me if the constitution said Harris was a citizen you moron. You do realize the 14th amendment is in the constitution dont you?
laughing0301.gif

You fucking dirtbag jackass, the 14 amendment doesn't come into play here, no matter how much you try to convince you amobemic sized brain! The matter has NEVER BEEN SETTLED, and you trying to convince yourself is another inadequacy you possess! NO ONE wants to touch the subject, all too chicken shit to take a stand. now dimwit the forefathers who wrote the Constitution made it clear what they meant, NOTHING has changed it, no AMENDMENT, NO COURT, and certainly NO CONGRESS. SO SCUMBAG, you like to call names, well pukeface, you got it....and I deliberately use mulatto to get under the skin of mother fucking liberals that PRETEND to be conservatives...perhaps you should change your name TO DEEP STATE, or better yet SUBVERSIVE. Now dickhead, you want to keep it up, as I sure am willing to, or have a discussion, or debate as such....up to you fagot!

Read it and weep. Wong Kim Ark and Kamala Harris were both born to non-U.S. citizen parents, and Wong was confirmed by the case to be a US citizen in accordance with the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution. That means she is also.

Yes, idiot and we are talking about qualifications to be president, NOT JUST A PLAIN AMERICAN CITIZEN!...CAN THAT PENETRATE your pea sized brain!

Being born in the United States is a natural born citizen because anyone else that is a US citizen that was born elsewhere is naturalized. Do you not know the meanings of words?

Definition of native-born. : belonging to or associated with a particular place (as a country) by birth therein. a native-bornAmerican......

NOT NATURAL BORN!

Hey jackass, the Constitution doesn't say native born, so why are you obfuscating yet again? Are you still stoking that racism and that is keeping you going, or is it just plain stupidity?
Listen fuckface, the Constitution says NATURAL BORN. They are 2 different things, you have a head like a concrete wall will many cracks. Little fagot, if I was stoking racism I would using the N word, Do you know what that is psycho?

IMG]

What does that have to do with anything? You asked me if the constitution said Harris was a citizen you moron. You do realize the 14th amendment is in the constitution dont you?
laughing0301.gif
Even the headline says NATURAL BORN.....YES, LOSING IQ with each post!

NOT NATURAL BORN!

Listen fuckface, the Constitution says NATURAL BORN. They are 2 different things, you have a head like a concrete wall will many cracks. Little fagot, if I was stoking racism I would using the N word, Do you know what that is psycho?

Look at what you said in the quote above! I'll put it in BIG RED LETTERS so you can see it!

You just agreed with me, but are too fucking stupid to realize it!

IMG]

laughing0301.gif
Where is NATURAL BORN in that sentence, I ask again. CantC find it?

laughing0301.gif
Even the headline says NATURAL BORN.....YES, LOSING IQ with each post!
So youre saying Drumpf isnt eligible to be POTUS?

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harris’s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamala’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamala’s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamala’s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamala’s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harris’s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harris’s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at scribd.com ...

You're a dirt bag, much like trump and Birther nation.

laughing0301.gif

Its covered by this precedence moron.
laugh.gif

NOT NATURAL BORN!

Look at what you said in the quote above! I'll put it in BIG RED LETTERS so you can see it!

And what does native born have to do with natural born as described by the forefathers? You are losing it child!

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harris’s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamala’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamala’s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamala’s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamala’s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harris’s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harris’s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at scribd.com ...

You're a dirt bag, much like trump and Birther nation.
And you're a little fagot boy, like the Obomanation

IMG]

You can be one of the two types of citizens listed. I already covered that .

You are either natural born or naturalized. Obviously you can no longer be considered literate. I suggest professional help.

laughing0301.gif

laugh.gif

Wrong that cover an American citizen, NOT A NATURAL BORN AMERICAN.....Why must I continue to post this....Dealing with morons does get monotonous!

NOT NATURAL BORN!

And what does native born have to do with natural born as described by the forefathers? You are losing it child!

I'm losing it?

You keep confusing the two and exchange their definitions so much that you have agreed with my statements twice and don't even know it!

IMG]

You are either natural born or naturalized. Obviously you can no longer be considered literate. I suggest professional help.
Native born, natural born, naturalized....do you understand that?...app apparenrently not!

laughing0301.gif

laugh.gif

Wrong that cover an American citizen, NOT A NATURAL BORN AMERICAN.....Why must I continue to post this....Dealing with morons does get monotonous!

There are two types of US citizens and two types only.

They are:

1) natural citizens born in the United States.
2) naturalized citizens normally born outside the United States. There could be a few exceptions for children of diplomats who were born here but do not have natural citizenship.

Can you name me a third category? Don't include any that you make up.

Native born, natural born, naturalized....do you understand that?...app apparenrently not!

The term you keep spouting "native born" has not appeared in any reference you have provided. Did you read the the Wong Kim Ark link? Obviously not, or you would have given up this ridiculous argument at which you are failing miserably.

laughing0301.gif

laugh.gif

There are two types of US citizens and two types only.

They are:

1) natural citizens born in the United States.
2) naturalized citizens normally born outside the United States. There could be a few exceptions for children of diplomats who were born here but do not have natural citizenship.

Can you name me a third category? Don't include any that you make up.
Native born...born in America...period
Natural born...born in America to 2 parents that are both American citizens...period

Is this that hard for this group of ignoramus's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back