Oh DAMN~Senator Kamala Harris Not a Natural Born Citizen of USA to Constitutional Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 14th Amend. Deals PRIMARILY with people born outside of the U.S.....calling someone Nationals does NOT define A NATURAL BORN citizen...check it out again.

A natural born citizen is a citizen who became a citizen at birth. Being born within the United States while subject to United States jurisdiction is the only requirement.
Wrong, try looking intohisory and find out what the founding fathers considered NATURAL BORN!...I find it interesting that idiots REFUSE to do research, only spew their feelings of what should be!
So now youre going to double down on your stupidity after the requirements have already been posted?
You can't even give me the difference between NATURAL and NATIVE BORN....With each post you are losing an IQ point....soon, you won't be able to type!
Why would I give you a difference when she was born in Oakland CA? Personally I could give a shit about the difference since she was born in Oakland.
You know, I don't know you, Im only here a short while, but I bet you are a militant black DemonRAT with a sense of entitlement!

Ted Cruz was born in Alberta, Canada and cons defended his right to be president.
Kamala Harris was born in Oakland, California.
Both Cruz parents were bonafide U.S. citizens at his time of birth, the mulatto Harris parents were NOT CITIZENS at her time of birth.....If you are too stupid to not understand this, NO ONE can help you!
Says the clown that doesnt get it that her parents could have been from another galaxy and it wouldnt matter since she was born in Oakland Ca. :21:

A natural born citizen is a citizen who became a citizen at birth. Being born within the United States while subject to United States jurisdiction is the only requirement.
Wrong, try looking intohisory and find out what the founding fathers considered NATURAL BORN!...I find it interesting that idiots REFUSE to do research, only spew their feelings of what should be!
So now youre going to double down on your stupidity after the requirements have already been posted?
You can't even give me the difference between NATURAL and NATIVE BORN....With each post you are losing an IQ point....soon, you won't be able to type!
Why would I give you a difference when she was born in Oakland CA? Personally I could give a shit about the difference since she was born in Oakland.
You know, I don't know you, Im only here a short while, but I bet you are a militant black DemonRAT with a sense of entitlement!
2 out 4 aint bad.

Ted Cruz was born in Alberta, Canada and cons defended his right to be president.
Both Cruz parents were bonafide U.S. citizens at his time of birth, the mulatto Harris parents were NOT CITIZENS at her time of birth.....If you are too stupid to not understand this, NO ONE can help you!
Says the clown that doesnt get it that her parents could have been from another galaxy and it wouldnt matter since she was born in Oakland Ca. :21:
Is that what the Constitution says.....yes putting a laughing icon makes you feel, inferior to me!

Is that what the Constitution says.....yes putting a laughing icon makes you feel, inferior to me!
Yes thats what the constitution says and yes your stupidity makes me feel superior to you.
21.gif

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

I repeat...Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United StatesConstitution for holding the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

The U.S. Constitution requires natural born citizenship and also provides for congress to establish what is, and is not, natural born citizenship. The congress has done so.

8 U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth
No, it hasn't! But keep your dreams!

Pardon me, I thought I was conversing with an intelligent person. My mistake.
She is a natural born citizen of the United States as far as I know.

The fact that you are so blinded by your hatred that you will lie or feign stupidity is very telling. I am not a fan of her politics by any stretch of the imagination, but I would not lie and make shit up about her just to prove that.
You know, I enjoy a child"s rants when debating,it makes you look like an ass, I didn't start calling you names, child until you opened your mouth. Noe, from all I can find on the net is that it has NEVER been decided what NB means...now child, give us some links to that COURT decision or interpretation of the 14 amendment... And you are supposed to be 57, seems one digit was added by mistake!

Noe? What does that mean?

I didn't call you names in that post. I said you were stupid, which you have proven without a doubt.

I guess that means you have given up.
The w is next to e on a small android, I have big hands. Perhaps if you answered without calling people stupid, or moron you'd be responded to in a different manner....Now ask again where has that NATURAK BORN definition been settled....try to concentrate!

Natural born has been settled by United States Code, Title 8, Chapter 12. Read it, dumb ass.
No it hasn't Wog! SCOTUS NEVER SETTLED IT and neither has Congress...the current cases with the Obomitoid, McLame, and Cruz were all thrown out of court, as the court is CHICKEN SHIT, and declared the people bringing suit had NO STANDING!...Now go ask a 5th grader if that isn't true!

I don't need to ask a 5th grader, I have you and your abject ignorance. Contrary to your idiotic concept, American law exists, whether the courts have acted on it, or not acted on it.

The 14th amendment, Section 1, states that all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. There are no other citizens.

Section 5, say the Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation the provisions of this article.

Congress has done so in U.S. code, Title 8, Chapter 12. That is the law of the land, and not a single judge was involved.

I repeat...Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United StatesConstitution for holding the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

The U.S. Constitution requires natural born citizenship and also provides for congress to establish what is, and is not, natural born citizenship. The congress has done so.

You know, I enjoy a child"s rants when debating,it makes you look like an ass, I didn't start calling you names, child until you opened your mouth. Noe, from all I can find on the net is that it has NEVER been decided what NB means...now child, give us some links to that COURT decision or interpretation of the 14 amendment... And you are supposed to be 57, seems one digit was added by mistake!

I didn't call you names in that post. I said you were stupid, which you have proven without a doubt.

The w is next to e on a small android, I have big hands. Perhaps if you answered without calling people stupid, or moron you'd be responded to in a different manner....Now ask again where has that NATURAK BORN definition been settled....try to concentrate!

Natural born has been settled by United States Code, Title 8, Chapter 12. Read it, dumb ass.
No it hasn't Wog! SCOTUS NEVER SETTLED IT and neither has Congress...the current cases with the Obomitoid, McLame, and Cruz were all thrown out of court, as the court is CHICKEN SHIT, and declared the people bringing suit had NO STANDING!...Now go ask a 5th grader if that isn't true!

I don't need to ask a 5th grader, I have you and your abject ignorance. Contrary to your idiotic concept, American law exists, whether the courts have acted on it, or not acted on it.

The 14th amendment, Section 1, states that all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. There are no other citizens.

Section 5, say the Congress shall have the power, by appropriate legislation the provisions of this article.

Congress has done so in U.S. code, Title 8, Chapter 12. That is the law of the land, and not a single judge was involved.
This Purge dude cant read or he is playing stupid.

Section 5, say the Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation the provisions of this article.

NATURAL BORN....THIS is getting tedious!

Anchor babies are a product of an Executive order, their citizenship is nonexistent according to the Constitution.

Which executive order would that be?

Unfortunately, you are wrong according to the current interpretation of the 14th Amendment. Have a nice day! :D

I was wrong, you are right. If she can prove she was born in the US, it's a done deal. See part "F" here:

The 14th Amend. Deals PRIMARILY with people born outside of the U.S.....calling someone Nationals does NOT define A NATURAL BORN citizen...check it out again.

On the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen”

Section 5, say the Congress shall have the power, by appropriate legislation the provisions of this article.

So I see I was right, a militant black DemonRAT, that has a 50 point IQ and getting smaller.OK militant, give me what a Natural born citizen is, AND what a Native born citizen is...damn, I gave him too hard a question!

So I see I was right, a militant black DemonRAT, that has a 50 point IQ and getting smaller.OK militant, give me what a Natural born citizen is, AND what a Native born citizen is...damn, I gave him too hard a question!
Well you got the Black and militant right. The other stuff you got from your personal stats.

Why should I give you anything when you have proved you dont have the intellect to read simple sentences?

Unfortunately, you are wrong according to the current interpretation of the 14th Amendment. Have a nice day! :D

I was wrong, you are right. If she can prove she was born in the US, it's a done deal. See part "F" here:

From that HARVARD LAW JOURNAL that I have read hundreds of times, and Pat attention to the highlighted words...
And Congress has made equally clear from the time of the framing of the Constitution to the current day that, subject to certain residency requirements on the parents, someone born to a U.S. citizen parent generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone....

Apparently none of you brintrust KNOW what residency requirements mean of THE PARENTS!!!

Well you got the Black and militant right. The other stuff you got from your personal stats.

Why should I give you anything when you have proved you dont have the intellect to read simple sentences?
Honestly, this has all been my entertainment for tonight, just reading what you and the other misfits write. The jabbing back and forth, watching you fools go deeper into TDS is, as the cartoon says....
 IMG]

She is a natural born citizen of the United States as far as I know.

The fact that you are so blinded by your hatred that you will lie or feign stupidity is very telling. I am not a fan of her politics by any stretch of the imagination, but I would not lie and make shit up about her just to prove that.

If that is what you truly believe, then get off your ass, file a lawsuit and get it settled. There does not have to be a court case when there are laws on the books that are readily apparent to anyone with a room temp IQ. Oops! That's right! You don't have standing either! Never mind!

From that HARVARD LAW JOURNAL that I have read hundreds of times, and Pat attention to the highlighted words...
And Congress has made equally clear from the time of the framing of the Constitution to the current day that, subject to certain residency requirements on the parents, someone born to a U.S. citizen parent generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone....

Apparently none of you brintrust KNOW what residency requirements mean of THE PARENTS!!!

What weight does a law journal carry? It is an opinion, so not a damn thing!

The 14th Amendment does not mention parents, does it? Why? Because slaves parents may or may not have been born here.

If that is what you truly believe, then get off your ass, file a lawsuit and get it settled. There does not have to be a court case when there are laws on the books that are readily apparent to anyone with a room temp IQ. Oops! That;s right! You don't have standing either!
Admiral, you finally turned your ship around!

Anchor babies are a product of an Executive order, their citizenship is nonexistent according to the Constitution.

The Founding Fathers did not write the 14th Amendment you incredible dumbass! That's why it is called an amendment!

If that is what you truly believe, then get off your ass, file a lawsuit and get it settled. There does not have to be a court case when there are laws on the books that are readily apparent to anyone with a room temp IQ. Oops! That;s right! You don't have standing either!
Admiral, you finally turned your ship around!

How so? I am still right and you are still an incredible dumbass who will not listen to what you are told. You would have likely failed my class.

What weight does a law journal carry? It is an opinion, so not a damn thing!

The 14th Amendment does not mention parents, does it? Why? Because slaves parents may or may not have been born here.
The 14 pertains basically to SLAVES, it would be up to SCOTUS, OR Congress to address this case, IMHO, of course...but with a majority Rep. House and Senate, I would think here goose is cooked if brought there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back