Oh for the love of...I give up

Oh Sassy... you clueless, hateful little thing...

Poor OldFuddyDuddy. Boys DON'T Menstruate.

Period.
Well you have to have a vagina and ovaries in order to menstruate. Duh. I'm not the one you need to be telling. You old fuddy duddy.

It's awesome, isn't it? The lack of awareness is awesome.

Oh puh-leeeze. The lack of awareness is all on the part of you Loons who cannot tell male from female, and think little kids playing pretend should have sex change operations.

Period.
Well you have to have a vagina and ovaries in order to menstruate. Duh. I'm not the one you need to be telling. You old fuddy duddy.

Well, I Quadruple Fuddy Duddy Dare You to 'splain why a "boy" who menstruates should use the boys' room.

And.....it slowly seeps in the crack in the stone cranium.

Period.

Well, I Quadruple Fuddy Duddy Dare You to 'splain why a "boy" who menstruates should use the boys' room.

And.....it slowly seeps in the crack in the stone cranium.

Then don't put your used kotex on your head, bub. There's a place for them in the GIRLS' room.

Period.

Lol trying to spin your way out of looking stupid. Ask Sassy what bathroom he should use.

Question for the Loons:

My little nephew has been pretending to be a dragon. Should we have him get Species Reassignment Surgery?

What the far right freeks the xy relationships produce not two but sixteen combinations.

There is much of human sexuality the which they have no idea so prance and dance around like idiots.

Period.

Lol trying to spin your way out of looking stupid. Ask Sassy what bathroom he should use.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, bub.

"He" is a She, given that she MENSTRUATES...which means SHE is FEMALE and should use the GIRLS' room.

Question for the Loons:

My little nephew has been pretending to be a dragon. Should we have him get Species Reassignment Surgery?
I think you're better off just quietly tiptoeing out of the thread

Which means you can't answer the question without admitting how stupid it is to encourage children be transgendered.

Period.

"He" is a She, given that she MENSTRUATES...which means SHE is FEMALE and should use the GIRLS' room.

Oh WOW! You did it! You solved the puzzle! Brilliant! Late.....but brilliant!

Period.

A better strategy for you:

giphy.gif

This fruit loop actually thinks, or whatever goes on in their craniums, he has a period? Really? Pure insanity.

Transgender Bathroom Debate Turns Personal at a Vermont High School

He was in sixth grade when he realized he was meant to be a boy, he said, and came out to the school last year in ninth grade, sending emails to teachers. When he entered Green Mountain in seventh grade, “I was using the female bathroom because, I really don’t know, I was still kind of back and forth about my identity,” Mr. Jackson said. “This year is the year I started using the men’s bathroom, because I already felt like way more comfortable in who I was.”

There were practical issues. When he had his period, he wondered if he should revert to the girls’ bathroom, because there was no place to throw away his used tampons. But he had started feeling like an intruder in the girls’ bathroom, and the single bathrooms were so far out of the way it was hard to get to class on time.

So he stuck with the boys’ bathroom.

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/18/u...ns-personal-at-rural-vermont-high-school.html

God help us.......

Forum List

Back