Oh for the love of...I give up

Poor OldFuddyDuddy. Boys DON'T Menstruate.

Period.
Well you have to have a vagina and ovaries in order to menstruate. Duh. I'm not the one you need to be telling. You old fuddy duddy.

Well, I Quadruple Fuddy Duddy Dare You to 'splain why a "boy" who menstruates should use the boys' room.
Lol trying to spin your way out of looking stupid. Ask Sassy what bathroom he should use.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, bub.

"He" is a She, given that she MENSTRUATES...which means SHE is FEMALE and should use the GIRLS' room.
A better strategy for you:

giphy.gif

You Prog Loons always try to tell people who don't support your stupid worldview to shut up and go away.

Here's a little story about that: No.

Question for the Loons:

My little nephew has been pretending to be a dragon. Should we have him get Species Reassignment Surgery?
I think you're better off just quietly tiptoeing out of the thread

Which means you can't answer the question without admitting how stupid it is to encourage children be transgendered.
You should bully and demonize him until he commits suicide. That'll teach him.

This fruit loop actually thinks, or whatever goes on in their craniums, he has a period? Really? Pure insanity.

Transgender Bathroom Debate Turns Personal at a Vermont High School

He was in sixth grade when he realized he was meant to be a boy, he said, and came out to the school last year in ninth grade, sending emails to teachers. When he entered Green Mountain in seventh grade, “I was using the female bathroom because, I really don’t know, I was still kind of back and forth about my identity,” Mr. Jackson said. “This year is the year I started using the men’s bathroom, because I already felt like way more comfortable in who I was.”

There were practical issues. When he had his period, he wondered if he should revert to the girls’ bathroom, because there was no place to throw away his used tampons. But he had started feeling like an intruder in the girls’ bathroom, and the single bathrooms were so far out of the way it was hard to get to class on time.

So he stuck with the boys’ bathroom.

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/18/u...ns-personal-at-rural-vermont-high-school.html

God help us.......

You didn't get it either. Not shocked. Get in line.....the Dummies room is over there.

This fruit loop actually thinks, or whatever goes on in their craniums, he has a period? Really? Pure insanity.

He was in sixth grade when he realized he was meant to be a boy, he said, and came out to the school last year in ninth grade, sending emails to teachers. When he entered Green Mountain in seventh grade, “I was using the female bathroom because, I really don’t know, I was still kind of back and forth about my identity,” Mr. Jackson said. “This year is the year I started using the men’s bathroom, because I already felt like way more comfortable in who I was.”

There were practical issues. When he had his period, he wondered if he should revert to the girls’ bathroom, because there was no place to throw away his used tampons. But he had started feeling like an intruder in the girls’ bathroom, and the single bathrooms were so far out of the way it was hard to get to class on time.

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/18/u...ns-personal-at-rural-vermont-high-school.html

He is a she that believe she is a he and is using the boys bathroom so that he that is a she will not be accused of being a pervert... Boys with a penis do not have periods but girls girls with a beavers do... :)

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

God help us.......

You didn't get it either. Not shocked. Get in line.....the Dummies room is over there.

Fuck you....ya disgusting piece of perverted piece of liberal shit. You have got nothing as usual.

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

He is a she that believe she is a he and is using the boys bathroom so that he that is a she will not be accused of being a pervert... Boys with a penis do not have periods but girls girls with a beavers do... :)

He/she/it is a mentally deranged sad case and a hot mess. Anyone supporting this or even defending it is just as guilty as the parents, it's child abuse

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

He/she/it is a mentally deranged sad case and a hot mess. Anyone supporting this or even defending it is just as guilty as the parents, it's child abuse

Amen! Perfectly stated.......

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

God help us.......

Fuck you....ya disgusting piece of perverted piece of liberal shit. You have got nothing as usual.

Hey dummy. Don't you think that it is strange that so many of the items found from Flight 804 have the words "Egypt Air" so clearly written on them. I think these items were planted there to trick us into thinking that the plane actually crashed there. Thoughts?

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

Amen! Perfectly stated.......

Leftists should all be sterilized...no way anyone supporting or enabling this perversion should be a parent

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

Awwwww Didja hafta tell em'? We was havin' fun.

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

Child abuse is raising kids in a house full of hate.

The left has no empathy for those who may feel uncomfortable with a girl in a boys rest room with other boys.
Their feelings and concerns are 100% worthless to liberals who only care about the feelings and concerns of 1%-2% of the population.

Liberals are indeed mentally ill, we should pity them, but they create too many problems to simply pat them on the head and ignore them.

Forum List

Back