Oh Goody, The "Tea Party Revolution" has started in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti-gun, anti-religion, goose-stepping, baby-killing, jack-booted commies get called what they are.

Too bad I am neither of those...but you are a racist ****. Without a doubt.

I only know either of you from this board; but I have never seen anything even remotely racist from koshergrl, while I've chastised you repeatedly for your rampant racism....

You calling her racist is ironic beyond the pale, don't you think?

Of course you aren't going to chastise that racist ****...you think alike. That bitch called all blacks imbeciles among other things. She is racist to the core, a nasty **** that I pray is on the front line when your 'revolution' gets in full swing.

But show me where you have chastised me for racism? Are you making shit up again or is it another situation where you called someone a racist for disagreeing with you. Probably the latter...but then again, it could be you making shit up...you do argue like a female.

Bummer that you don't know what a Fascist is.

Say sploogy, when an EVIL corporation makes a dollar, that means a poor black child lost a dollar that was rightfully meant for him, right? If rich whitey gets more, then they are taking more than their fair share and leaving less for the poor, right?

No, you have no idea about my belief system. I am far from a liberal or a communist. I simply hate the tea party and the racist assholes that define it.

You prove my point...all teapers can do is call someone a communist if they dare disagree with them. Nice try though.

You argue like a chic.

A misogynistic commie.

A racist ****.

Too bad I am neither of those...but you are a racist ****. Without a doubt.

I only know either of you from this board; but I have never seen anything even remotely racist from koshergrl, while I've chastised you repeatedly for your rampant racism....

Of course you aren't going to chastise that racist ****...you think alike. That bitch called all blacks imbeciles among other things. She is racist to the core, a nasty **** that I pray is on the front line when your 'revolution' gets in full swing.

But show me where you have chastised me for racism? Are you making shit up again or is it another situation where you called someone a racist for disagreeing with you. Probably the latter...but then again, it could be you making shit up...you do argue like a female.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Poor felon having a tantrum.

You remind me of that douche that told me to catch fireaids and die.

Are you perchance related?

LOL...far from a felon...but if I wanted to be a dick, I could probably make you one.

I know, I already shared that, but the progression of propaganda continues.

LOL...far from a felon...but if I wanted to be a dick, I could probably make you one.

You could make me what, and how?

According to the latest news update, the Millers were indeed at the Bundy Ranch and after a couple of days were kicked off the ranch due to their radical views.

Cliven Bundy's son: Vegas shooters were kicked off our ranch - San Jose Mercury News

So it would appear you're all right and you're all wrong, so how about everyone shut the fuck up now.

Nice...somebody provided a link. I don't really believe the Bundy's...didn't they say they weren't really in contact with the revolutionaries when the whole standoff thing was going on?

No, you have no idea about my belief system.

I know only what you post here.

You are a racist, but generally pleasant.

I am far from a liberal or a communist. I simply hate the tea party and the racist assholes that define it.

The only reason to hate the Tea Party is because one is a leftist.

There is nothing even remotely "racist" about the Tea Party.

You prove my point...all teapers can do is call someone a communist if they dare disagree with them. Nice try though.

You argue like a chic.

I call someone a Communist when the advocate for the means of production to be controlled by the state.

See if you can figure out why.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Link?

ROFL

How do females argue, sploogy?

No, you have no idea about my belief system.

I know only what you post here.

You are a racist, but generally pleasant.
How, show me how I am a racist. Try linking to where you supposedly chided me.

I am far from a liberal or a communist. I simply hate the tea party and the racist assholes that define it.

The only reason to hate the Tea Party is because one is a leftist.

There is nothing even remotely "racist" about the Tea Party. [/quote]
bullshit!

You argue like a chic.

I call someone a Communist when the advocate for the means of production to be controlled by the state.

See if you can figure out why.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You are gonna have to tell me why. Otherwise you are a liar like Koshercunt.

You should ask her why she called me a felon.

You are a racist and I am sure you have done many an illegal thing in your life...especially considering your hankering for an armed insurrection and revolution.

How does you looking up my past (aka DATA MINING) = MAKING me a felon?

Not that it matters, I can pass any background check and any drug check at any time. And have, many, many times.

You are a racist and I am sure you have done many an illegal thing in your life...especially considering your hankering for an armed insurrection and revolution.

How does you looking up my past (aka DATA MINING) = MAKING me a felon?

Not that it matters, I can pass any background check and any drug check at any time. And have, many, many times.

How stupid you truly are. :doubt:

I am still trying to figure out where you get the audacity to call me a felon.

How, show me how I am a racist. Try linking to where you supposedly chided me.

Do be serious. You, Asslips, and the dude in the funny white robe and pointed hood, Marcatl, we going all KKK last week.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...rivilege-by-two-white-guys-7.html#post9214934

bullshit!

Well, I'm convinced... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You are gonna have to tell me why. Otherwise you are a liar like Koshercunt.

Tell you why?

Because.

You should ask her why she called me a felon.

You mistake me for someone who gives a fuck...

And as any extremist agenda enacted in the USA, from far left to far right, it ends in death for the perps.

The far right militia mutts better learn up on embedded tracking chips and drone capability. In other words, they can't hide.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back