Oh Goody, The "Tea Party Revolution" has started in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how clever, you blamed the Tea Party, you fucking pile of shit...

I wonder why we don't see the teaper's condemning these revolutionaries?

So if every member of the tea party doesn't sign a unanimous statement of disapproval within 24 hours and publish it nationwide, you deduce that the tea party is in favor of murder...

LMFAO..Yeah..that's a reasonable position. :lol:

It falls into the Teaper position that if ALL blacks don't condemn Al Sharpton et al, that means ALL blacks are racist and Al Sharpton is the king of all blacks.

Seriously, same thought process; therefore, all teapers must be racist revolutionaries who are killing cops. Hell, I'm surprised you guys haven't blamed this on the knock out game yet....but wait, you guys DID already blame it on black gang on gang violence in Chicago :doubt:

LMFAO...yea, teapers are reasonable. Fuck them all, they are destroying the GOP and I hope they all die in their racist revolution.

I wonder why we don't see the Obmamunists condemning these revolutionaries?

You see what you choose to see. Shallow is a pile of shit, using tragedy to further his agenda of hate - does that define you as well?

Another teaper accusing someone who disagrees with him/ her as being a racist. What nonsense. You guys need to give it a break and look at yourselves in the mirror.

(My guess, you will blame blacks for the shooting in 3...2...1...)

Oh how clever, you blamed the Tea Party, you fucking pile of shit...

So if every member of the tea party doesn't sign a unanimous statement of disapproval within 24 hours and publish it nationwide, you deduce that the tea party is in favor of murder...

And that's the thing.

None of them even cop to being "members".

When Tea Party support goes south? They are like, What Tea Party?

They are like the Mafia in that way.

Being White Supremists don't make them Tea Partiers, dumbshit.

They weren't white supremacists. They claimed cops were Nazis.

{"We believe that they equate government and law enforcement ... with Nazis," McMahill said. "In other words, they believe law enforcement is the oppressor."}

Sheriff's office: Las Vegas couple saw police as oppressors - CNN.com

The mantra of the white supremacist of the 21st century...call everyone a Nazi and racist...then kill them.

Yes sir ree. "Responsible" gun owning nationalists kill 3 innocent people.

A man and a woman who shot two police officers and then a civilian in Las Vegas on Sunday may have been white supremacists, according to Las Vegas newspapers.

The Las Vegas Sun quoted neighbors at the couple’s apartment complex saying that the two “had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents.”

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that police found Swastika symbols in the apartment.

If the two are involved with neo-Nazi or white supremacists groups, the Vegas slayings would be one of several linked to hate movements.

Among recent killings: A former Ku Klux Klan “grand dragon” killed three at two Jewish facilities in a Kansas City suburb in April; a man killed six before killing himself at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012; and a man killed three officers in Pittsburgh in 2009.

The tragedy in Las Vegas unfolded Sunday afternoon as two police officers ate lunch at CiCi’s Pizza — a world away from the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas strip.
Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers

Home • Breaking News • Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video)
Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video)

Posted by: John Prager in Breaking News, Crime, Most Popular on AATTP, TEApublicans in Action, The Gun Control Debate, Videos June 9, 2014

“This is the start of a revolution,” the shooters yelled as they opened fire on Las Vegas Metro police officers Alyn Beck and Igor Soldo inside a Las Vegas Cici’s Pizza–and it appears the revolution of which the couple spoke is the exact one that has been promised by the ‘nonviolent patriots’ at the Bundy Ranch.

Cliven Bundy’s supporters are currently being investigated for bomb threats, making menacing statements toward government officials, and pointing weapons at and threatening police. Now, it seems, the government’s failure to do something about these violent, unstable terrorists has reached the next step: actual murder.

The shooters reportedly draped the familiar symbol of the Tea Party and other extremist right-wing groups–the bright yellow “Don’t Tread on Me” Gadsden flag–over their victims’ bodies. Among the couple’s belongings, police found swastika symbols. Neighbors have explained that the couple may have been methamphetamine users, and regularly spoke of conspiracy theories–and their plans to kill police officers.
Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video) | Americans Against the Tea Party

Guess pointing guns at cops ain't enough..

Idiots, they were kicked off the Bundy ranch.

Probably because they were progressive dingbats.

It falls into the Teaper position that if ALL blacks don't condemn Al Sharpton et al, that means ALL blacks are racist and Al Sharpton is the king of all blacks.

Seriously, same thought process; therefore, all teapers must be racist revolutionaries who are killing cops. Hell, I'm surprised you guys haven't blamed this on the knock out game yet....but wait, you guys DID already blame it on black gang on gang violence in Chicago :doubt:

LMFAO...yea, teapers are reasonable. Fuck them all, they are destroying the GOP and I hope they all die in their racist revolution.

Another perfectly rational and reasonable position... /sarcasm

Ironic...you want innocent people to die....like the cops these people killed?...

You are very confused.

I wonder why we don't see the Obmamunists condemning these revolutionaries?

You see what you choose to see. Shallow is a pile of shit, using tragedy to further his agenda of hate - does that define you as well?

Another teaper accusing someone who disagrees with him/ her as being a racist. What nonsense. You guys need to give it a break and look at yourselves in the mirror.

(My guess, you will blame blacks for the shooting in 3...2...1...)

I don't see the word "racist" anywhere in his post. :lol:

Ironic...you want innocent people to die....like the cops these people killed?...

You are very confused.
What people did the cops kill?

Oh, you are making shit up to defend the teaper revolutionaries and trying to turn them into martyrs. What a piece of shit.

The Tea Party connection is unsubstantiated and appears to exist only in the deluded minds of mentally ill progressive nutbags.

This belongs in conspiracies, with the rest of leftwing hysteria.

And that's the thing.

They aren't tea party members..there's no link to them ever being tea party members...so therefore they are obviously tea party members...LMFAO...

Yes sir ree. "Responsible" gun owning nationalists kill 3 innocent people.

A man and a woman who shot two police officers and then a civilian in Las Vegas on Sunday may have been white supremacists, according to Las Vegas newspapers.

The Las Vegas Sun quoted neighbors at the couple’s apartment complex saying that the two “had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents.”

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that police found Swastika symbols in the apartment.

If the two are involved with neo-Nazi or white supremacists groups, the Vegas slayings would be one of several linked to hate movements.

Among recent killings: A former Ku Klux Klan “grand dragon” killed three at two Jewish facilities in a Kansas City suburb in April; a man killed six before killing himself at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012; and a man killed three officers in Pittsburgh in 2009.

The tragedy in Las Vegas unfolded Sunday afternoon as two police officers ate lunch at CiCi’s Pizza — a world away from the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas strip.
Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers

Home • Breaking News • Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video)
Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video)

Posted by: John Prager in Breaking News, Crime, Most Popular on AATTP, TEApublicans in Action, The Gun Control Debate, Videos June 9, 2014

“This is the start of a revolution,” the shooters yelled as they opened fire on Las Vegas Metro police officers Alyn Beck and Igor Soldo inside a Las Vegas Cici’s Pizza–and it appears the revolution of which the couple spoke is the exact one that has been promised by the ‘nonviolent patriots’ at the Bundy Ranch.

Cliven Bundy’s supporters are currently being investigated for bomb threats, making menacing statements toward government officials, and pointing weapons at and threatening police. Now, it seems, the government’s failure to do something about these violent, unstable terrorists has reached the next step: actual murder.

The shooters reportedly draped the familiar symbol of the Tea Party and other extremist right-wing groups–the bright yellow “Don’t Tread on Me” Gadsden flag–over their victims’ bodies. Among the couple’s belongings, police found swastika symbols. Neighbors have explained that the couple may have been methamphetamine users, and regularly spoke of conspiracy theories–and their plans to kill police officers.
Breaking: Vegas Mass-Shooters Were Bundy Ranch Tea Party TERRORISTS! (Video) | Americans Against the Tea Party

Guess pointing guns at cops ain't enough..

Idiots, they were kicked off the Bundy ranch.

Probably because they were progressive dingbats.
Link that says they were kicked off the ranch?

Wow, so many apologists for killers and anarchists.

Judging by comments in this thread and throughout the forum...I don't know why you guys aren't out there. You hate blacks, hispanics, liberals, Jews, gays, police, the government, obama and everything else that disagrees with you.

My guess, most on this forum are just pussies and are waiting for a few more 'revolutionaries' to become martyrs before you embrace their idiotic revolution (that many on this forum call for on a daily basis).

I hate liberals, NOT, blacks, hispanics, Jews, gays, police, etc. Unless of course they are liberals.

Got some bad news for you.

The Majority of Americans..are Liberal.

Additionally? We have a Liberal Constitution.

And most of the founders of America..were Liberal.

You may want to find new digs.

:D

Not true.

20%-25% of the American population identify as being liberal.
The single largest ideological group identify as being conservatives. It's under 50%, but it's the single largest group.

The reason liberals win elections, is they get help from the imbeciles who make up the bottom of the Dimocrat party.

Conservatives Remain the Largest Ideological Group in U.S.

And that's the thing.

They aren't tea party members..there's no link to them ever being tea party members...so therefore they are obviously tea party members...LMFAO...
I am sure they were...either way, doesn't matter. If you assholes can condemn an entire race for the actions of a few and link stupid shit like the knock out game to all blacks...then it is NOT far fetched to link racists who were in a Tea Party supported stand off against the US government...in support of a deadbeat who refused to pay his bills!

You are very confused.
What people did the cops kill?

Oh, you are making shit up to defend the teaper revolutionaries and trying to turn them into martyrs. What a piece of shit.

Son, you better slow down and read it again. You wished tea party members would all die in a racist revolution or somesuch addled claptrap..look ..see where you posted that?
Here..let me help you.

I pointed out that wishing innocent people dead for no reason is no better than the people who killed the cops.

See..the cops were innocent..they didn't do anything to those people, but they were murdered...you just advocated innocent people (tea party members) getting murdered...Are you able to follow all this?

Judging by comments in this thread and throughout the forum...I don't know why you guys aren't out there. You hate blacks, hispanics, liberals, Jews, gays, police, the government, obama and everything else that disagrees with you.

My guess, most on this forum are just pussies and are waiting for a few more 'revolutionaries' to become martyrs before you embrace their idiotic revolution (that many on this forum call for on a daily basis).

I hate liberals, NOT, blacks, hispanics, Jews, gays, police, etc. Unless of course they are liberals.

If you don't hate blacks, hispanics, Jews, gays, police, etc....then why do you spend so much time defending those who do? Just trying to keep your hands clean?

Your attitude is like that of a German, WWII era. Willful ignorance, enabler, or inherently evil...your choice.

And you're nutz.

And that's the thing.

I am sure they were...either way, doesn't matter. If you assholes can condemn an entire race for the actions of a few and link stupid shit like the knock out game to all blacks...then it is NOT far fetched to link racists who were in a Tea Party supported stand off against the US government...in support of a deadbeat who refused to pay his bills!

Please wipe the spittle off your mouth when you rant this..........^^^

I am sure they were...either way, doesn't matter.

Oh..you're sure they were no proof needed. Got it.

If you assholes

Who are you talking to?

can condemn an entire race for the actions of a few and link stupid shit like the knock out game to all blacks

Who said that? When? Link?
We aren't talking about the knockout game, you understand?...trying to change the subject when you're cornered doesn't fool smart people.....just sayin'

...then it is NOT far fetched to link racists who were in a Tea Party supported stand off against the US government...in support of a deadbeat who refused to pay his bills!

Who are racists?

..and we aren't talking about standoffs or who refuses to pay their bills....trying to change the subject when you're cornered doesn't fool smart people.

And that's the thing.

What is your avatar supposed to mean? Exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back