Oh Goody, The "Tea Party Revolution" has started in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 12-year old would like to see gun control, sort of like Australia and Japan.

Move to Australia or Japan.

Rush Limbaugh says more and more smart, wealthy Americans are doing just that.

"Hillary's in Australia. She's sipping wine, and she's over there with Panetta. And you know who else is in Australia? The Woz. Steve Wozniak. He's establishing residence in Australia. Look, I think there's some people who know things we don't."

Pearls of Wisdom - The Rush Limbaugh Show

I would never label spree killers with a political ideology; many CLAIM one, but their acts prove differently.

The Oath Keepers showed up to the Bundy ranch and pointed guns at Federal Agents.

These folks were there as well.

I would say, yeah, they had a political agenda.

Guess you missed the LVegas Sheriff press conference today there Shallow..
These 2 were tossed OUT of Bundy Ranch because they failed background checks by those
irresponsible gun-toters...

Tea Party connection no where to be found.. And "OathKeepers"??? Who told you that they are dangerous.. They are REQUIRED to be ex-military, or public law enforcement. Were they dangerous when they were SERVING?

OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY
Click here to read full length version.
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
Click here to read full length version.

All you are doing here is slinging poo and waiting for something to stick..

Yeah, sure, that's what us conservatives are going to do. Dance around because police officers were shot by psychopaths. My brothers a cop and your an idiot.

That would be: "My brother's a cop and you're an idiot." I'm a stickler for spelling and grammar as well as being an idiot.

You avatar: Is that where Bush was shaking his fist and saying, "Read my lips...No new taxes"? No wonder he lost a second term.

Last edited:
Democracy is mob rule. what we have is a representative republic, with protections for individuals vs. the tyranny of the mob VIA government.

And so far all you have created is a governmental oligarchy consisting of a bureaucratic class, more reminiscent of Russia under the Romanov's than anything the founders entailed.

And I didn't even have to debate the point.

Ol' Marty backs me up.

:lol:

Try refuting my points, asshole. We might as well discuss something valid in this thread, besides your bullshit attempt to equate any desire for limited government as per the constitution with these two drug addled assholes.

What points?

You first try to equate democracy to mob rule then you equate our current system to Czarist Russia.

You don't make points.

That's mainly because you are confused.

I'm not entirely sure, but three shootings involving White Supremists in 5 years doesn't exactly seem like a growing trend considering the 320 million of us that aren't killing folks for no good reason.

Compared to the 10 shooting that happen by Black in Chicago in any given week!

Shooters in Metro ambush that left five dead spoke of white supremacy and a desire to kill police | Las Vegas Review-Journal

The shooters then stripped the officers of their weapons and ammunition and badges, according to a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. They then covered the officers with something that featured the Gadsden flag, a yellow banner with a coiled snake above the words, “Don’t tread on Me.”

How PROUD you righties must be.

The Tea Party d'bags must be holding hands and dancing in little circles.

Sounds to me like you're a cop.

And you probably shouldn't be antagonizing "Tea Party d'bags", if that's the case. :D

No, not a cop. And I don't like them much, either. Firemen don't like them and call them "wife beaters" and say that cops go in and make a mess and then call a fireman to clean it up.

I just think it's gallows humor that these cop shooters and the Tea Baggers wave the same flag.

I would never label spree killers with a political ideology; many CLAIM one, but their acts prove differently.

The Oath Keepers showed up to the Bundy ranch and pointed guns at Federal Agents.

These folks were there as well.

I would say, yeah, they had a political agenda.

A crazed one, I simply do not label them "Tea Party". Anti-government, AND anti-American, YES.

Anti-government, anti-party, anti-minority, anti-black have latched on to the TPM and distorted it like it was mutant growth.

Why do you think the TPM has been taking a hammering generally in the primaries this spring.

Shooters in Metro ambush that left five dead spoke of white supremacy and a desire to kill police | Las Vegas Review-Journal

The shooters then stripped the officers of their weapons and ammunition and badges, according to a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. They then covered the officers with something that featured the Gadsden flag, a yellow banner with a coiled snake above the words, “Don’t tread on Me.”

^^^Just another faggot leftie propagandist. Nothing to see here folks.......now move along.

the truth is setting people free from you freaks, finally

Moderation Message:

Three threads all prematurely attributing the Las Vegas shooting to Tea Party
or other yet to be founded theories are merged here.

FlaCalTenn

And you probably shouldn't be antagonizing "Tea Party d'bags", if that's the case. :D

No, not a cop. And I don't like them much, either. Firemen don't like them and call them "wife beaters" and say that cops go in and make a mess and then call a fireman to clean it up.

I just think it's gallows humor that these cop shooters and the Tea Baggers wave the same flag.

Picture of them with "flag"?
No?

Didn't think so.

No?

Didn't think so.

They draped it over a dead cop.

They also called the cops, "Nazis".

Don't that sound freakin familiar.

Last edited:
Yes, the Tea Party and their canadian leader, Ted Cruz, are the most ridiculous political party in the US. They are a canadian-centric organization that is fueled by their German heritage of hate.

The movement attempted no such thing you mental dwarf.

Oh bullshit, the Occupy movement was trying to cause complete chaos nationwide. They wanted to completely destroy our capitalistic system, and get as many people in the streets as possible raising hell and stopping commerce. Don't you fucking dare try to deny it !!!!!

Dumb shit, the occupy movement was a leftist movement, not a tea party movement. You should read Chris Hedges.

Well fucking duh !
Of course Occupy was the left, where did you get the idea that I thought they were conservatives ?!

The only reason I compare the two, is that Sallow and other leftists get holier than thou pointing at RW'ers trying to claim they are trying to spark a violent revolution. I want to make sure and remind these people that the Occupy movement was trying to start a revolution of tgeir own, and it would have been violent had it really got going.

No?

Didn't think so.

They draped it over a dead cop.

They also called the cops, "Nazis".

Don't that sound freakin familiar.

Yeah.. Democrat National Convention 1968.. Hippie scum spitting on police officers and chanting Nazi, Nazi.. Hubert Humphrey was having wine and caviar at the reception hosted by Tyson Chicken...

fe2-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back