*Oh Hell No; Nancy Mace Will Lose Bigly.

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. She's done.
2. The libtard acting like a conservative is some really old schtick!
Trump won't endorse.
3. Stand back and not run, your chances are nil at best.
4. Don't be a glutton for punishment.
5. Just walk away and stay the hell out of politics.
6. Rino's are a dying bread, be dead girl.
7. Or simple run as a Democrat.

8. READ:RINO Rep. Nancy Mace Says She is Going to Win Without Trump's Endorsement

9. From Link:

RINO Rep. Nancy Mace Says She is Going to Win Without Trump’s Endorsement
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published February 20, 2022 at 3:15pm
409 CommentsShareTweetGab ShareClouthubShare

1-881.jpg

RINO Rep. Nancy Mace claims that she will win her election without the endorsement of Donald Trump.​

Former President Trump has endorsed Katie Arrington, who is primarying Mace.
Advertisement - story continues below

“Katie Arrington is running against an absolutely terrible candidate,” Trump said, adding that Mace’s “remarks and attitude…devastating for her community, and not at all representative of the Republican Party to which she has been very disloyal.”
On Tuesday, Mace told The State “I’m gonna win without him.”

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. How does the Libtards undermine a county?
2. Simply.
3. They run in GOP known areas as a Republican, even tho they are baby butchers at heart.
4. How can they?
5. THEY CONDONE THE MURDERING of BABIES, ITS EASY FOR THEM.
6. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.
7. Its very hard to see what's in a persons heart, if evil resides there.
8. An evil person only concerns itself with getting in, after that the fangs can come out.
9. Pure evil like Rino's as a evil person goes, has no care for others, what they think, what they're desires from him/her, is nothing, Rino's only set their hand towards evil, for evils purpose.
10. They are not aware that what they are doing is evil, they think they are being noble and doing things for noble reasons, but in fact......Judas was evil at heart.
10.(a) AOC comes to mind, and her posse.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Just curious, are you in her district? I don't know much about her, but given his record of endorsements, it's generally trouble for one's chances of success when Trump is endorsing your opponent.

1. Like it or not, Trump is the Republican Party.
2. I like it.
3. America can't find a better man.
If Trump is the Republican Party, I hope no Republican wins any election this year. He’s a moron and at best a right-of-center moderate. That’s not Conservative enough for my tastes.

If America can’t find a better man than that clown, we deserve to be conquered and destroyed.

I wouldn’t vote for either of these candidates, no matter who supports them.

If Trump is the Republican Party, I hope no Republican wins any election this year. He’s a moron and at best a right-of-center moderate. That’s not Conservative enough for my tastes.

If America can’t find a better man than that clown, we deserve to be conquered and destroyed.

I wouldn’t vote for either of these candidates, no matter who supports them.
Eat shit.

Such a well thought out and artfully stated argument.

Trump is NOT a Traditional Conservative. He never has been and never will be. Therefore I cannot support him or those who do support him.
Define Conservative.
Define Neo-Conservative.
Define MAGA.

The US hasn't had a Traditional Conservative politician since Nixon.

Oh? I don’t hear any of the MAGA crowd truly pushing for Traditional Conservative values… Patriarchy, Nationalism, Isolationism, etc…
Too general...those value have various degrees.
You're lumping categories and that's no way to run a nation.

Too general...those value have various degrees.
You're lumping categories and that's no way to run a nation.
I am an ULTRA-Conservative, ULTRA-Traditional Authoritarian. Take those values to their furthest extreme, then a step further, and you are likely close to my position.

Such a well thought out and artfully stated argument.

Trump is NOT a Traditional Conservative. He never has been and never will be. Therefore I cannot support him or those who do support him.
You prefer the swamp republicans?

Forum List

Back