Oh look, another hate crime HOAX

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
"The latest in a long string of hate-crime hoaxes comes from Ohio, where a woman claimed she received death threats — only for police to discover she sent the threats to herself.

Anna Ayers, a journalism major and a member of the Student Senate at Ohio University, claimed she found two of the threatening notes — one of which contained a death threat — in her desk drawer at her office in the Student Senate Office. She said she also found a “hateful, harassing” message at her residence that used a derogatory term in reference to her being a member of the LGBT community, according to the student newspaper The Post Athens."

HATE CRIME HOAX: Ohio University Student Charged After Claiming She Received Death Threats. She Sent Them To Herself.

Say it with me now: ATTENTION WHORE

"The latest in a long string of hate-crime hoaxes comes from Ohio, where a woman claimed she received death threats — only for police to discover she sent the threats to herself.

Anna Ayers, a journalism major and a member of the Student Senate at Ohio University, claimed she found two of the threatening notes — one of which contained a death threat — in her desk drawer at her office in the Student Senate Office. She said she also found a “hateful, harassing” message at her residence that used a derogatory term in reference to her being a member of the LGBT community, according to the student newspaper The Post Athens."

HATE CRIME HOAX: Ohio University Student Charged After Claiming She Received Death Threats. She Sent Them To Herself.

Journalism major ? The NY Times, Huffington Post, CNN, MSNBC etc. will start a bidding war for her.

She should be prosecuted as if she was the perpetrator of a hate crime.

There is a new Sheriff in town.

Left wing shit and lies will not be allowed anymore. Oh no! :eusa_naughty:

Deal with it!

Lock'em up :04:

What scum....teach them a lesson.
Nah they should be productive and give the vindicated accused a portion of their pay check for the rest of their lives. If they don't then they can go to jail. I also believe this should be done in cases of real sexual assault. Both a false accusation and a real one stays with the victim forever.

Lock'em up :04:

What scum....teach them a lesson.
Nah they should be productive and give the vindicated accused a portion of their pay check for the rest of their lives. If they don't then they can go to jail. I also believe this should be done in cases of real sexual assault. Both a false accusation and a real one stays with the victim forever.

ok....I can go with that too.

Now why do they have to go and do that??

Loser with mental problems. Soon to be Progressive voter in Ohio

They must be morons.

Doesn't take much of an IT guy to find out who sent what to who using a computer.

Forum List

Back