Oh My Gosh! Kellyanne Screwed Up Royally!

This is the crap that is deemed newsworthy.

Stating there had been other coronaviruses before 19,

“The adviser made the slip-up while explaining to the co-hosts of “Fox and Friends” why President Donald Trump decided to halt the U.S.’s payments to the World Health Organization (WHO).

According to Conway, one reason for doing so was because the organization supposedly can’t be trusted to know how to handle the pandemic.

“Some of the scientists and doctors say that there could be other strains later on,” she said. “This could come back in the fall in a limited way.”

“This is COVID-19, not COVID-1 folks, and so you would think the people charged with the World Health Organization facts and figures would be on top of that,” the adviser continued.

So, since she spoke it and it’s true there have been any number of coronaviruses before this one, let’s call out her choice of calling the first one covid 1, she needs to be chastised! They assume she meant they were all numbered the same because she used covid instead of coronavirus.
Typical. This administration not known for belief or understanding the disease since the beginning of this mess.
It's fake news.

Nope, she really did say it...
And it’s newsworthy because...
They are desperat for anything to trash Trump.. Killing thousands wasn't enough for them...

I still want to hear explain what happened to COVID-1 through COVID-18. That would be a hoot.
Are you aware of how many coronaviruses there have been? H1N1 is a coronavirus as a hint.

I don’t think so. It was an influenza virus.

“The adviser made the slip-up while explaining to the co-hosts of “Fox and Friends” why President Donald Trump decided to halt the U.S.’s payments to the World Health Organization (WHO).

According to Conway, one reason for doing so was because the organization supposedly can’t be trusted to know how to handle the pandemic.

“Some of the scientists and doctors say that there could be other strains later on,” she said. “This could come back in the fall in a limited way.”

“This is COVID-19, not COVID-1 folks, and so you would think the people charged with the World Health Organization facts and figures would be on top of that,” the adviser continued.

So, since she spoke it and it’s true there have been any number of coronaviruses before this one, let’s call out her choice of calling the first one covid 1, she needs to be chastised! They assume she meant they were all numbered the same because she used covid instead of coronavirus.
Typical. This administration not known for belief or understanding the disease since the beginning of this mess.
It's fake news.
Probably. Absolutely true that she said it, but utterly fake news, in that anything trumpers don't like is fake news, regardless of the facts.
You were there and heard it?
Nope. Brought to my attention because the OP thought it newsworthy, other poster verified, and now that you ask, I am seeing it reported by The Daily Beast, CNN, and others. OP must be correct. It apparently is newsworthy.
You tell us why talkingpointsmemo deemed it newsworthy.
I don't work for talking point, the daily beast, cnn or huffpost. You will have to take it up with their editorial boards. I only responded because you found it newsworthy.
Not newsworthy that she said it, but that they did as well as the search engines.

Not newsworthy? A spokesperson for Trump Administration made a statement on a national news network using her alternative "facts". Let that sink in.
The President's spokesperson. Speaking for the President. And on behalf of his administration.

You don't think that's newsworthy?
Alternative? She mislabeled it, just as Obama did stating 57 states! Lol
Hypocrisy is thy name.
It is at least as newsworthy as all the so called “Biden is senile” crap.

Liberals who chose gaffe machine Biden dare to point a finger at someone else gaffe??
Wait, you just pointed at Bidens gaffes, while complaining about us pointing at kellyanne's. You're about as sharp as a marble, you know that?

No dummy I just mocked idiot leftists. :itsok:
Hmm, no, you just did exactly what you were crybabying about, while you were crybabying about it. Good stuff.

^^^ clueless alert.

just switch covid with corona virus and you're done

still the flu

[Sarcasm alert]

BREAKING NEWS!

Rumors are that Kellyanne sang off key once, while taking a shower three weeks ago!

I'll bet the bitch has an opinion on certain musical performances too!

Fucking Trump!

Last edited:
Rumors are that Kellyanne sang off key once, while taking a shower three weeks ago!

Fucking Trump!
The woman speaking for the administration in charge of the virus response not only doesn't understand the basic facta of the topic, but even makes stuff up on the spot about it.

Welcome to Trump's america.

Fucking Trump!
The woman speaking for the administration in charge of the virus response not only doesn't understand the basic facta of the topic, but even makes stuff up on the spot about it.

Welcome to Trump's america.

Do you think Biden will get a bump out of this glaring example of the Trump adminstration's failure to communicate the facts about the virus to the American people?

I mean this is (if nothing else) just might be the thing that makes voters over look the CRIMINAL complaint that was recently filed against Biden, for sexual assault.

Maybe you should get Lakhota to makes a dozen Meme's about it!

Last edited:
Do you think Biden will get a bump out of this glaring example of the Trump adminstration's failure to communicate the facts about the virus to the American people?
Nope.

I just think it's good to make fun of dummies who should know better. Don't you?

Nope.

I just think it's good to make fun of dummies who should know better. Don't you?

Do you mean like the way I toy with ignorant fucktards like you that can't even grasp the simplest of biological facts that prove that an abortion kills a child?

Yeah.

I see your point.

That IS both fun AND rewarding.

It's fake news.

Nope, she really did say it...
And it’s newsworthy because...

Wow. Nice deflection and excuse. Yep, Trump supporters refuse to hold him...and now members of his administration accountable for anything! :)
But hey, they're just alternative facts.
FFS, what is wrong with you??

For those not getting it, my thread was mocking the ridiculousness of what passes as news today.
Conway, a representative of the Trump Administration, said something incredibly, amazingly, astronomically stupid. Yes, that's news. When she speaks, she speaks for the administration. You don't think it's important that a representative of the administration is as ill informed as she appears to be?
So you think that when Obama said there were 57 states...

You think what she said was just a simple mis-speak? Was his "57 states" comment covered by the news?
Mabye she got too close to Biden and got infected with 'mis-speak' while he was sniffing. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, I don't know...it could have been from Trump himself. He's the king of misspeak...also of sniffing

It's fake news.
Probably. Absolutely true that she said it, but utterly fake news, in that anything trumpers don't like is fake news, regardless of the facts.
Noone said it was fake. Why is it newsworthy? Now if Fauci or Birx s,aid it, then it is

Maybe it was newsworthy because she was giving a press conference?
Yet shouldn’t be newsworthy when Obama had a rally?
"...but, but, but, OBAMA!"

Forum List

Back