Oh no. Elton John is leaving Twitter.

Do what you can to console yourselves.

Of course, he doesn't respond to Musk's question in the replies about exactly what misinformation he is referring to.

shutthedoor.gif

oh the irony
the left lies about everything all of the time, including 'misinformation'

Stanford doctor among those ‘blacklisted’ on Twitter

WebDec 10, 2022 · Stanford professor Dr. Jay Bhattacharya was “blacklisted” for raising questions about how school lockdowns might affect the nation’s children. He joined NewsNation’s “On Balance” on Friday to discuss the revelation, saying he was surprised that “Twitter would take on itself the suppression of scientific discussion.”

censorship is the tool of tyrants
elton is on the wrong side of history
censorshiptedytfhthfff.jpeg

Do what you can to console yourselves.

Of course, he doesn't respond to Musk's question in the replies about exactly what misinformation he is referring to.

I love it. It's about time the leftist social media wanting to have sole power to decide what is information and what is misinformation starts to tumble. They can't stand the fact that their control is weakening.

I love it. It's about time the leftist social media wanting to have sole power to decide what is information and what is misinformation starts to tumble. They can't stand the fact that their control is weakening.

And I love it. Soon they will no longer be able to wash the urine odor out of all those pairs of lacy pink panties.

Forum List

Back