Oh Nooo! The DOW Is Tanking !!,So Who's Economy Is It Today? Obama Or Trump ?

China needs out technology, our capital, our agriculture and our outsourcing. Being communists they have built what success they have on debt, riding western technology and infusions from absorbing successful western enclaves like Hong Kong and Macau. Not to mention favorable trade deals from treasonous western internationalists.
But its deep capital markets they need most of all. The Chinese dont buy treasuries out of altruism...they buy treasuries because they have no other choice.
China is the next solo super power...they are heavily involved in Africa and that's where the future is. I know most idiots here think Africa is a safari.

This is 100% correct...Africa is the final emerging market, and China is setting themselves up to take full advantage of it while we pull back and hide behind a wall that is not yet even built.

China can have Africa for all I care.

Which is the view of most Americans because they are ignorant. Africa is more than desert and people living in huts. There is more than a billion potential customers there, but we dismiss them with a wave of a hand based upon our prejudices.

Greed has killed a lot of people. Far be it from me to stop little china men from meeting the same fate as every other greedy person looking for money in Africa. South Africa is falling apart at the seams. Rwandans don't mind beating each other to death with rocks if they lose their machetes or run out of AK47 rounds. The list goes on and on and on.
You are a typical ignorant uninformed and brainwashed American....Rwanda is not longer what you think ;). I leave up to that as I cant teach stupid with all due respect.

China needs out technology, our capital, our agriculture and our outsourcing. Being communists they have built what success they have on debt, riding western technology and infusions from absorbing successful western enclaves like Hong Kong and Macau. Not to mention favorable trade deals from treasonous western internationalists.
But its deep capital markets they need most of all. The Chinese dont buy treasuries out of altruism...they buy treasuries because they have no other choice.
China is the next solo super power...they are heavily involved in Africa and that's where the future is. I know most idiots here think Africa is a safari.

This is 100% correct...Africa is the final emerging market, and China is setting themselves up to take full advantage of it while we pull back and hide behind a wall that is not yet even built.

Which is the view of most Americans because they are ignorant. Africa is more than desert and people living in huts. There is more than a billion potential customers there, but we dismiss them with a wave of a hand based upon our prejudices.

They wont be needing all that foreign aid then will they?

Eventually no, they will not

You forgot about Trump's farmer welfare. They've got partying money now!!

Why was Trump insistent that China buy billions in agriculture to avoid a 10% tariff if he isn't feeling the pressure?

Agriculture is all we have that China wants to lower the trade imbalance. If it was me, I'd load up on taxes on American companies producing their products in China.

China’s debt is 54% of their GDP, our debt is 108% of our GDP.

Tell us again about which country built it’s success on debt.

In both cases, the bulk of the debt is money the country owes to itself. No big deal. It is part of the illusion that money has some intrinsic value.

Golging gator will always lie to support communists. What he said isnt true. The Chinese are a unitary state..but they divide the debt up between units of government that arent actually independent. So when they need to lower their debt they order provinces, cities and state-run corporations to buy the debt.
The golfing gators of the world will still by crying "we will bury you" long after the Chinese implode and come to terms.

China’s Plan for Local Debt Amounts to a Bailout

And their debt isnt 54% of their GDP.

"Even with the government focus on deleveraging, Chinese borrowing rose 14 percent in 2017, ballooning to 266 percent of gross domestic product, from 162 percent in 2008."
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Nor do they have the advantage of borrowing in their own currency like we do. Its just more propaganda like we endured all through the cold war.
I keep saying the propaganda war being waged against Americans is by far the most dangerous one.

You can't buy a single fucking carrot in SA that hasn't been grown elsewhere.
And?

I haven't looked at individual stocks but this is due to China devaluing the yuan. It is an interesting move as far as the trade war but I am not sure it is going to help them 6 months from now when they are in the dead of winter and need food unless they are also going to be liquidating their treasuries.

Other countries besides the US can grow food.
What a fucking stupid thing to post!
IF "other countries" could satisfy China's needs then China wouldn't be so dependant on the US.
Fucking wise up!

We were a cheap source of what they needed, we are not the only source

Why was Trump insistent that China buy billions in agriculture to avoid a 10% tariff if he isn't feeling the pressure?

Agriculture is all we have that China wants to lower the trade imbalance. If it was me, I'd load up on taxes on American companies producing their products in China.

Exactly. Add to that natural resources, young population, so much potential. Countries like Ethiopia their economy went from a disaster to one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

My son had ten dollars. I gave him a twenty to go out the other night. He is much richer than you now and his wealth is growing by 200% per day.

"In spite of fast growth in recent years, GDP per capita is one of the lowest in the world". Sure...they are much better customers than the British...you silly communist. But as I read on I see why you like them so much.

"The Ethiopian constitution defines the right to own land as belonging only to "the state and the people"...Renting of land for a maximum of twenty years is allowed"

Ethiopia - Wikipedia

No wonder you are enamored with them. If only you could get those same people in power over here right?

South Africa was the jewel of Africa until the ANC took over. Now they have to restrict emigration rather than immigration. And America joined in the destruction of that successful nation.

Greed has killed a lot of people. Far be it from me to stop little china men from meeting the same fate as every other greedy person looking for money in Africa. South Africa is falling apart at the seams. Rwandans don't mind beating each other to death with rocks if they lose their machetes or run out of AK47 rounds. The list goes on and on and on.
You are a typical ignorant uninformed and brainwashed American....Rwanda is not longer what you think ;). I leave up to that as I cant teach stupid with all due respect.

Yep. The operative word being "American" in that rant of yours. Hey i wonder...are there more Americans trying to immigrate to that Ethiopian paradise or vice versa?
Must be just ignorant Americans who dont recognize the opportunity they are missing...and ignorant Ethiopians leaving that utopia for America.

Let me know when that happens.

By the way did you know that Ethiopia punishes homosexuality by 15 years hard labor? Must be the prison fantasy that is attracting you.

I am not the one ignorant, Mr. Enlightened:

"
Rwanda's opposition party Forces Democratiques Unifiées is mysteriously "losing" members. The fate of the government critics is unknown. But who is responsible?

Anselme Mutuyimana - dead, found in the woods. Boniface Twagirimana, first vice president of the Forces Democratiques Unifiées (FDU-Inkingi) in Rwanda - disappeared. Jean Damascene Habarugira - dead, found mutilated in a hospital. Illuminee Iragena - disappeared.

For the last few years, a series of mysterious disappearances has shaken the FDU-Inkingi, a coalition of opposition parties against Rwanda's President Paul Kagame."

Rwanda's Disappearing Opposition

You forgot about Trump's farmer welfare. They've got partying money now!!

They have our technology. The American businesses that went over there gave it to them. That was a part of the deal.

You are arguing once again, short term. China looks.long term. They will withstand short term pain. We won't.

I dont deny for a second that leftist corporations........

Reply all you want but don't expect me to take you seriously.

I haven't looked at individual stocks but this is due to China devaluing the yuan. It is an interesting move as far as the trade war but I am not sure it is going to help them 6 months from now when they are in the dead of winter and need food unless they are also going to be liquidating their treasuries.

Other countries besides the US can grow food.
What a fucking stupid thing to post!
IF "other countries" could satisfy China's needs then China wouldn't be so dependant on the US.
Fucking wise up!

They trade with us so we won't complain so much about the trade imbalance. They can get soy beans elsewhere.

By the way did you know that Ethiopia punishes homosexuality by 15 years hard labor? Must be the prison fantasy that is attracting you.

Now we are back to your sexual fantasies about me. I will take that as your surrender.

You are dismissed, carry on.

They have our technology. The American businesses that went over there gave it to them. That was a part of the deal.

You are arguing once again, short term. China looks.long term. They will withstand short term pain. We won't.

I expect you to take me as an American...which will infuriate you. Thats ok. We've been enjoying your crying since 2016.

Now we are back to your sexual fantasies about me. I will take that as your surrender.

You are dismissed, carry on.

I am not judging you. Im just pointing out what you would face in a less tolerant country.

Nobody on the forum does.

South Africa was the jewel of Africa until the ANC took over. Now they have to restrict emigration rather than immigration. And America joined in the destruction of that successful nation.
Jewel for the white rich occupiers, while black natives were second class citizens? Tell that to yourself.

Yep. The operative word being "American" in that rant of yours. Hey i wonder...are there more Americans trying to immigrate to that Ethiopian paradise or vice versa?
Must be just ignorant Americans who dont recognize the opportunity they are missing...and ignorant Ethiopians leaving that utopia for America.
Migration is a human nature. If it is doom and gloom here one day I'm sure people will flee to other places. Infact 9 million Americans live abroad.
In California you hardly come across adults who were born here, they all migrated from different states and countries for a better opportunity.

I expect you to take me as an American...which will infuriate you. Thats ok. We've been enjoying your crying since 2016.

Sadly, I do.

Forum List

Back