Oh Nooo! The DOW Is Tanking !!,So Who's Economy Is It Today? Obama Or Trump ?

if we drop another 500 points, the MSM will look like a bunch of horny rodents scratching their butts if all of a sudden they claim that this is the Trump economy

It is TRUMPS trade war
It's Trump's economy too. Even though I know you know that, you still
can't bring yourself to admit it, RW.
You're just not ready yet. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump was dealt an economy that had been solid for seven years
He decided that was not good enough and started a trade war with China

Any change is his baby

if we drop another 500 points, the MSM will look like a bunch of horny rodents scratching their butts if all of a sudden they claim that this is the Trump economy

It is TRUMPS trade war

Any change is his baby
A solid economy? It was an anemic economy and just the mention of a fed reserve
rate hike sent the stock market into a tailspin, RW.
Sheesh you liberals aren't an honest bunch, are you?

It is TRUMPS trade war

Any change is his baby

Lol DOW set to rebound....it's Ear's again now

It is TRUMPS trade war

Any change is his baby

It wasn't solid. It was a bubble just like the economy before it and the one before it.

It is TRUMPS trade war

Any change is his baby

It sent Trump into a tizzy.

Yes. The Chinese need us more than we need them. But doesn’t mean they are always rational. Many wars in history started over trade disputes. If this gets worse we will have to do something about the Silicon Valley and Democrat allies of the communists who are hoping the Chicoms take Trump down.

The Chinese need us more than we need them.

I doubledog DARE you to walk in a midwest soybean convention and say that !

How can they afford to have a convention when they are allegedly losing money on every acre they plant?
You forgot about Trump's farmer welfare. They've got partying money now!!

Why was Trump insistent that China buy billions in agriculture to avoid a 10% tariff if he isn't feeling the pressure?

Agriculture is all we have that China wants to lower the trade imbalance. If it was me, I'd load up on taxes on American companies producing their products in China.

China needs out technology, our capital, our agriculture and our outsourcing. Being communists they have built what success they have on debt, riding western technology and infusions from absorbing successful western enclaves like Hong Kong and Macau. Not to mention favorable trade deals from treasonous western internationalists.
But its deep capital markets they need most of all. The Chinese dont buy treasuries out of altruism...they buy treasuries because they have no other choice.

How can they afford to have a convention when they are allegedly losing money on every acre they plant?

Why was Trump insistent that China buy billions in agriculture to avoid a 10% tariff if he isn't feeling the pressure?

Agriculture is all we have that China wants to lower the trade imbalance. If it was me, I'd load up on taxes on American companies producing their products in China.

China needs out technology, our capital, our agriculture and our outsourcing. Being communists they have built what success they have on debt, riding western technology and infusions from absorbing successful western enclaves like Hong Kong and Macau. Not to mention favorable trade deals from treasonous western internationalists.
But its deep capital markets they need most of all. The Chinese dont buy treasuries out of altruism...they buy treasuries because they have no other choice.

They have our technology. The American businesses that went over there gave it to them. That was a part of the deal.

You are arguing once again, short term. China looks.long term. They will withstand short term pain. We won't.

China is the next solo super power...they are heavily involved in Africa and that's where the future is. I know most idiots here think Africa is a safari.

China is the next solo super power...they are heavily involved in Africa and that's where the future is. I know most idiots here think Africa is a safari.

This is 100% correct...Africa is the final emerging market, and China is setting themselves up to take full advantage of it while we pull back and hide behind a wall that is not yet even built.

This is 100% correct...Africa is the final emerging market, and China is setting themselves up to take full advantage of it while we pull back and hide behind a wall that is not yet even built.

China can have Africa for all I care.

China’s debt is 54% of their GDP, our debt is 108% of our GDP.

Tell us again about which country built it’s success on debt.

Which is the view of most Americans because they are ignorant. Africa is more than desert and people living in huts. There is more than a billion potential customers there, but we dismiss them with a wave of a hand based upon our prejudices.

China’s debt is 54% of their GDP, our debt is 108% of our GDP.

Tell us again about which country built it’s success on debt.

In both cases, the bulk of the debt is money the country owes to itself. No big deal. It is part of the illusion that money has some intrinsic value.

Which is the view of most Americans because they are ignorant. Africa is more than desert and people living in huts. There is more than a billion potential customers there, but we dismiss them with a wave of a hand based upon our prejudices.

Greed has killed a lot of people. Far be it from me to stop little china men from meeting the same fate as every other greedy person looking for money in Africa. South Africa is falling apart at the seams. Rwandans don't mind beating each other to death with rocks if they lose their machetes or run out of AK47 rounds. The list goes on and on and on.

They have our technology. The American businesses that went over there gave it to them. That was a part of the deal.

You are arguing once again, short term. China looks.long term. They will withstand short term pain. We won't.

I dont deny for a second that leftist corporations fell over them,selves to embrace communist China just as they support Democrats domestically.
And your heroes dont look long term. They plan through American election cycles. They hope their allies, the Democrats, will hold us back until they get a friend back in office.
Doesnt matter. Ill support the US over the Chinese. If we lose the war then it was lost already. You can Tokyo Rose all day long.

Africa is the future? LOL.. Ok then....

They wont be needing all that foreign aid then will they?

Exactly. Add to that natural resources, young population, so much potential. Countries like Ethiopia their economy went from a disaster to one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

I haven't looked at individual stocks but this is due to China devaluing the yuan. It is an interesting move as far as the trade war but I am not sure it is going to help them 6 months from now when they are in the dead of winter and need food unless they are also going to be liquidating their treasuries.

Other countries besides the US can grow food.
What a fucking stupid thing to post!
IF "other countries" could satisfy China's needs then China wouldn't be so dependant on the US.
Fucking wise up!

You can't buy a single fucking carrot in SA that hasn't been grown elsewhere.

Forum List

Back