Oh Nooo! The DOW Is Tanking !!,So Who's Economy Is It Today? Obama Or Trump ?

This is 100% correct...Africa is the final emerging market, and China is setting themselves up to take full advantage of it while we pull back and hide behind a wall that is not yet even built.

China can have Africa for all I care.

Which is the view of most Americans because they are ignorant. Africa is more than desert and people living in huts. There is more than a billion potential customers there, but we dismiss them with a wave of a hand based upon our prejudices.

Greed has killed a lot of people. Far be it from me to stop little china men from meeting the same fate as every other greedy person looking for money in Africa. South Africa is falling apart at the seams. Rwandans don't mind beating each other to death with rocks if they lose their machetes or run out of AK47 rounds. The list goes on and on and on.
You are a typical ignorant uninformed and brainwashed American....Rwanda is not longer what you think ;). I leave up to that as I cant teach stupid with all due respect.

I am not the one ignorant, Mr. Enlightened:

"
Rwanda's opposition party Forces Democratiques Unifiées is mysteriously "losing" members. The fate of the government critics is unknown. But who is responsible?

Anselme Mutuyimana - dead, found in the woods. Boniface Twagirimana, first vice president of the Forces Democratiques Unifiées (FDU-Inkingi) in Rwanda - disappeared. Jean Damascene Habarugira - dead, found mutilated in a hospital. Illuminee Iragena - disappeared.

For the last few years, a series of mysterious disappearances has shaken the FDU-Inkingi, a coalition of opposition parties against Rwanda's President Paul Kagame."

Rwanda's Disappearing Opposition
Their murder rate is lower than the US, and is the safest country in Africa.
The US had it's fair share of political assassinations as well and attempted murders (Reagan, JFK, and many others...)

Now we are back to your sexual fantasies about me. I will take that as your surrender.

You are dismissed, carry on.

I am not judging you. Im just pointing out what you would face in a less tolerant country.

Yes, I know you are not judging, you are fantasizing about me. You make half a dozen sexual fantasy comments about me a week. It is very odd, but like you I am not judging.

Which is the view of most Americans because they are ignorant. Africa is more than desert and people living in huts. There is more than a billion potential customers there, but we dismiss them with a wave of a hand based upon our prejudices.

Greed has killed a lot of people. Far be it from me to stop little china men from meeting the same fate as every other greedy person looking for money in Africa. South Africa is falling apart at the seams. Rwandans don't mind beating each other to death with rocks if they lose their machetes or run out of AK47 rounds. The list goes on and on and on.
You are a typical ignorant uninformed and brainwashed American....Rwanda is not longer what you think ;). I leave up to that as I cant teach stupid with all due respect.

"
Rwanda's opposition party Forces Democratiques Unifiées is mysteriously "losing" members. The fate of the government critics is unknown. But who is responsible?

Anselme Mutuyimana - dead, found in the woods. Boniface Twagirimana, first vice president of the Forces Democratiques Unifiées (FDU-Inkingi) in Rwanda - disappeared. Jean Damascene Habarugira - dead, found mutilated in a hospital. Illuminee Iragena - disappeared.

For the last few years, a series of mysterious disappearances has shaken the FDU-Inkingi, a coalition of opposition parties against Rwanda's President Paul Kagame."

The US had it's fair share of political assassinations as well and attempted murders (Reagan, JFK, and many others...)

Yep, looks like a lovely place.
Compare The United States To Rwanda

This is 100% correct...Africa is the final emerging market, and China is setting themselves up to take full advantage of it while we pull back and hide behind a wall that is not yet even built.

You can't buy a single fucking carrot in SA that hasn't been grown elsewhere.

South Africa was the jewel of Africa until the ANC took over. Now they have to restrict emigration rather than immigration. And America joined in the destruction of that successful nation.
Jewel for the white rich occupiers, while black natives were second class citizens? Tell that to yourself.

Then why did they have an immigration problem?

Now we are back to your sexual fantasies about me. I will take that as your surrender.

You are dismissed, carry on.

I am not judging you. Im just pointing out what you would face in a less tolerant country.

Yes, I know you are not judging, you are fantasizing about me. You make half a dozen sexual fantasy comments about me a week. It is very odd, but like you I am not judging.

Kind of hard for you to judge with where your mouth has been.

if we drop another 500 points, the MSM will look like a bunch of horny rodents scratching their butts if all of a sudden they claim that this is the Trump economy

It is TRUMPS trade war
It's Trump's economy too. Even though I know you know that, you still
can't bring yourself to admit it, RW.
You're just not ready yet. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump was dealt an economy that had been solid for seven years
He decided that was not good enough and started a trade war with China

Any change is his baby
A solid economy? It was an anemic economy and just the mention of a fed reserve
rate hike sent the stock market into a tailspin, RW.
Sheesh you liberals aren't an honest bunch, are you?

If it was anemic, so is Trumps

The Great Obama stopped a Depression, added 13 million jobs, saw a stock market almost triple

Not too shabby for a community organizer

ive lost tract, i think since November 2016, its been the "Obama Economy" about 143 times,,and the "Trump Economy" 3 times {well,,those 3 or 4 times the DOW tanked}

Wishful thinking? The DOW was up about 75 last time I looked. If democrats and the radical left were honest with themselves (it seems impossible today) they would admit that they not only hope for a slump in the economy, they are doing everything they can to make it happen while supporting propaganda agents of foreign governments bent on undermining foreign policy.

ive lost tract, i think since November 2016, its been the "Obama Economy" about 143 times,,and the "Trump Economy" 3 times {well,,those 3 or 4 times the DOW tanked}

Hey I've got a question for you:

2.5 years into Trump's presidency, who's economy is this? :rolleyes:

"

Then your employer's money should be perfectly safe there.

"

Yep, looks like a lovely place.
Compare The United States To Rwanda
I was explaining to the other idiot that is not what he thinks (machetes, civil war, bodies on the streets....)
The US is a shithole compared to many countries too, doesnt mean is a complete shithole.

if we drop another 500 points, the MSM will look like a bunch of horny rodents scratching their butts if all of a sudden they claim that this is the Trump economy

It is TRUMPS trade war
It's Trump's economy too. Even though I know you know that, you still
can't bring yourself to admit it, RW.
You're just not ready yet. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump was dealt an economy that had been solid for seven years
He decided that was not good enough and started a trade war with China

Any change is his baby
A solid economy? It was an anemic economy and just the mention of a fed reserve
rate hike sent the stock market into a tailspin, RW.
Sheesh you liberals aren't an honest bunch, are you?

If it was anemic, so is Trumps

The Great Obama stopped a Depression, added 13 million jobs, saw a stock market almost triple

Not too shabby for a community organizer
And yet I would see his family and people involved with him melted down and turned into currency to help pay people off for being ripped off by Obamacare.

You can't buy a single fucking carrot in SA that hasn't been grown elsewhere.

South Africa was the jewel of Africa until the ANC took over. Now they have to restrict emigration rather than immigration. And America joined in the destruction of that successful nation.
Jewel for the white rich occupiers, while black natives were second class citizens? Tell that to yourself.

Then why did they have an immigration problem?
Who and what ?
South Africa is home to lot of immigrants.

Hey, OP author, what do you have to say now that the stock market is solidly rebounding and climbing again? Just FYI, the market has gained over 1,300 points in the last six months. That's almost as much as it gained in Obama's last 35 months before Election Day 2016!

I just thought I'd ask, since you have fallen silent now that the stock market is rising steadily again.

Hey, OP author, what do you have to say now that the stock market is solidly rebounding and climbing again? Just FYI, the market has gained over 1,300 points in the last six months. That's almost as much as it gained in Obama's last 35 months before Election Day 2016!

I just thought I'd ask, since you have fallen silent now that the stock market is rising steadily again.

I knew it'd bounce (or claw) it's way back.

Yup, again, it's gained almost as much in the last six months as it did in Obama's last three years (35 months) before election day in 2016. It's gained over 1,300 points in the last six months.

You would think, liberals, that you would have learned your lesson by now to stop posting anti-Trump gloom-and-doom threads every time there's a stock market dip/adjustment.

Personally, I don't think the stock market is always the best measurement of the strength of the economy. Many times this or that stock will go down because the company did not meet some unrealistic earnings expectation/projection, even though the company made a solid profit. Or, the market will over-react to this or that real or potential political event.

Here we go again! Why is it when the economy kicks ass, it's all because of Obama. But what about today, the DOW is sinking as we speak (well, its about 10:50am now)
Is is still Obama's economy today?
:1peleas:

So tell us what is the blob doing about the DOW tanking besides not mentioning it?

Yup, again, it's gained almost as much in the last six months as it did in Obama's last three years (35 months) before election day in 2016. It's gained over 1,300 points in the last six months.

You would think, liberals, that you would have learned your lesson by now to stop posting anti-Trump gloom-and-doom threads every time there's a stock market dip/adjustment.

Personally, I don't think the stock market is always the best measurement of the strength of the economy. Many times this or that stock will go down because the company did not meet some unrealistic earnings expectation/projection, even though the company made a solid profit. Or, the market will over-react to this or that real or potential political event.

The market is NOT the economy. The market is not attached to reality. It's not going to last.

Forum List

Back