Oh Nooo! The DOW Is Tanking !!,So Who's Economy Is It Today? Obama Or Trump ?

Sounds like you're saying that it's Trump"s fault, because of what he did.
But, when Trump does something that makes the market go up, it's Obama's economy.
Can't have it both ways and this is a good example of how stupid the left is.

When the market goes up, It's Trump's economy.
When the economy goes down, it's Trump's economy.
That's how the right sees it.
and that's how this dem sees it too and his 10% tariff tweet got us 767 down in the dow and this follows other horrible days. China is just giving it back to the bully They won't take the crap trump has gotten away with all his life
Trump got away with? What about what China got away with?
Yes they have too but NEITHER country will want to look bad in the process We need a mutual agreement where they both can win and I don't think Trump has that in him
Trump is not nearly smart enough. He can barely read! China will wait it out.

So your saying your chicoms are smarter than our President. Beside your natural inclination towards communists...what makes you think that ?

My pet rock is smarter than our President. Trump is a lot of things, highly intelligent is not one of them.

Here we go again! Why is it when the economy kicks ass, it's all because of Obama. But what about today, the DOW is sinking as we speak (well, its about 10:50am now)
Is is still Obama's economy today?
:1peleas:
OMG, the market corrects itself a mite, and the sky is falling. Have a little faith, LOL. We're America.
A little? Down 767 today AM 500+ and the past few days are days from hell
I hope it isn't Soros doing to America what he did to Britain.

Here we go again! Why is it when the economy kicks ass, it's all because of Obama. But what about today, the DOW is sinking as we speak (well, its about 10:50am now)
OMG, the market corrects itself a mite, and the sky is falling. Have a little faith, LOL. We're America.

Not just America and Britain. After he broke Britain and bankrupted hundreds of thousands (saying he was “amused” as the Bank if England tried desperately to prop up the pound) he went after Malaysia, Hungary and Thailand.

and that's how this dem sees it too and his 10% tariff tweet got us 767 down in the dow and this follows other horrible days. China is just giving it back to the bully They won't take the crap trump has gotten away with all his life
Yes they have too but NEITHER country will want to look bad in the process We need a mutual agreement where they both can win and I don't think Trump has that in him

So your saying your chicoms are smarter than our President. Beside your natural inclination towards communists...what makes you think that ?

My pet rock is smarter than our President. Trump is a lot of things, highly intelligent is not one of them.

Your stranger sexual proclivities aside...could we agree he is smarter than you?

If you are not killing it in Trumps stock market you are not very smart. This downturn will be like his last few, say some things and make market go down, buy cheap and correct it. Hes the master, only the poors dont get it.

Did Obama start a trade war?

No. Nor did he ever address a trade imbalance either.

Come to think of it, neither did he ever address the threat of ISIS.

The only two things we ever figured out Barry was any good at was raising the Middle Class's healthcare premiums by 3-fold to give free healthcare to the indigent and giving back billions of dollars to terrorists they didn't even ask for.

And Tramp has addressed this trade imbalance? If making it worse is addressing it then yes, yes he has!
MAGA!!!!

“Tanked” that’s funny.

2.9% of the value in a day doesn’t shake me. My investments are for the long term. I’m so far up since President Trump was elected, it’s all good.

Ups and downs - now is the time to invest.

Not just America and Britain. After he broke Britain and bankrupted hundreds of thousands (saying he was “amused” as the Bank if England tried desperately to prop up the pound) he went after Malaysia, Hungary and Thailand.
We may just be having a little blip.The Democrats are cranky from shooting themselves in the foot nonstop for close to three years now. It's a wonder they can climb over here to the internet to post their inanities arising from their poor sportsmanship over the Hillary "I forget" Clinton loss of her bid for presidency in a country where American citizens do not tolerate being lied to nonstop, and our citizens value honesty which they haven't seen the likes of this since Ike called 1600 PA Ave his home although back then, people had respect, and it was deserved.

Your stranger sexual proclivities aside...could we agree he is smarter than you?

That's funny! :laughing0301::laughing0301:

The only two things we ever figured out Barry was any good at was raising the Middle Class's healthcare premiums by 3-fold to give free healthcare to the indigent and giving back billions of dollars to terrorists they didn't even ask for.

And Tramp has addressed this trade imbalance? If making it worse is addressing it then yes, yes he has!
MAGA!!!!

When you get into a fight to beat down a persistent bully, you get your hair mussed up and your clothes torn as well.

Funny how easily and quickly you modern leftist pacifists back down from a fight even for a just cause. Even worse is how fast you are to blame Trump when we know that if Obama at all had the balls and stomach to take on any real challenge, you'd be working overtime looking for a way to defend it.

So far almost every initiative Trump has fought for he eventually won or was proven right. What are you going to say if Trump wins this and gets a way better new trade deal with China vastly benefiting America? How will you spin that? Bully lucks out?

/—-/ Neither one. This is Jimmy Carter’s stock market sell off. He owns it.

MAGA!!!!

When you get into a fight to beat down a persistent bully, you get your hair mussed up and your clothes torn as well.

Funny how easily and quickly you modern leftist pacifists back down from a fight. Even worse is how fast you are to blame Trump when we know that if Obama ast all had the balls and stomach to take on any real challenge, you'd be working overtime looking for a way to defend it.

So far almost every initiative Trump has fought for he eventually won or was proven right. What are you going to say if Trump wins this and gets a way better new trade deal with China vastly benefiting America? How will you spin that? Bully lucks out?

What does "winning" this look like in your opinion?

What does China have to give in the new trade for you to call it a win?

MAGA!!!!

Funny how easily and quickly you modern leftist pacifists back down from a fight even for a just cause. Even worse is how fast you are to blame Trump when we know that if Obama at all had the balls and stomach to take on any real challenge, you'd be working overtime looking for a way to defend it.

All that blathering and ewe still haven't explained how the Orange puss-puss has been able to make the trade deficit with China worse?
MAGA!!!!

if we drop another 500 points, the MSM will look like a bunch of horny rodents scratching their butts if all of a sudden they claim that this is the Trump economy

It is TRUMPS trade war

if we drop another 500 points, the MSM will look like a bunch of horny rodents scratching their butts if all of a sudden they claim that this is the Trump economy

It is TRUMPS trade war
It's Trump's economy too. Even though I know you know that, you still
can't bring yourself to admit it, RW.
You're just not ready yet. :auiqs.jpg:

It is TRUMPS trade war
It's Trump's economy too. Even though I know you know that, you still
can't bring yourself to admit it, RW.
You're just not ready yet. :auiqs.jpg:

If only we could get you partisans to quit giving the government for what the private sector does.

It is our economy, not Trump’s and not Obama’s...but ours.

I haven't looked at individual stocks but this is due to China devaluing the yuan. It is an interesting move as far as the trade war but I am not sure it is going to help them 6 months from now when they are in the dead of winter and need food unless they are also going to be liquidating their treasuries.

Yes. The Chinese need us more than we need them. But doesn’t mean they are always rational. Many wars in history started over trade disputes. If this gets worse we will have to do something about the Silicon Valley and Democrat allies of the communists who are hoping the Chicoms take Trump down.

The Chinese need us more than we need them.

I doubledog DARE you to walk in a midwest soybean convention and say that !

How can they afford to have a convention when they are allegedly losing money on every acre they plant?
You forgot about Trump's farmer welfare. They've got partying money now!!

Why was Trump insistent that China buy billions in agriculture to avoid a 10% tariff if he isn't feeling the pressure?

Agriculture is all we have that China wants to lower the trade imbalance. If it was me, I'd load up on taxes on American companies producing their products in China.

Forum List

Back