Oh Shut Up. Enough Already, Just Shut Up Snowflakes

Do Muslims persecute Christians? Why yes, yes they do.

are you muslim? :lol:

show me where muslims persecute Christians in the U.S.A. ??

Maybe you missed ChrisL 's pics, so here's a few articles......

Muslims Stone Christian Evangelists at Public Festival in Michigan

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan

You are being redirected...

Bullshit. American Muslims did not stone anyone in Dearborn.

Can't you people comprehend integrity and honesty?

Are you trying to claim you have integrity and that you are honest? Ha ha! Now I've heard it all. :D

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I am honest and I do have integrity. I don't pull the things you do. We've all seen it.

I especially like when a thread is locked, and you keep addressing posters who can't post in the thread. That's always good for a laugh or two, and that is the LEAST example of your "integrity."

Are you trying to claim you have integrity and that you are honest? Ha ha! Now I've heard it all. :D
I amazed that two of the more rational posters here do not get along at all.

You both seem to have more integrity and honesty than most.

When we say things that we think are true, but perhaps are not (especially things that a based on specific world views), that does not make us liars.

It makes us someone with a different opinion.

She has no integrity at all. Ask Tilly.

I amazed that two of the more rational posters here do not get along at all.

You both seem to have more integrity and honesty than most.

When we say things that we think are true, but perhaps are not (especially things that a based on specific world views), that does not make us liars.

It makes us someone with a different opinion.

We're both bitches. You know how bitches are.

831c8f6d600dc352cdddafa2e02fdcfe.jpg

She has no integrity at all. Ask Tilly.

I disagree, but you have every right to your opinion.

You are both intelligent and honest posters, I think.

Plenty of people here are not though and I keep adding them to my ignore list, lol.

Coyote is a SUPER phony.

Coming from the USMB Diva who goes after potential threats to her Divahood like Angels...I don't think you're very genuine either :lol:

I go after Angels? Lol! You've got that backwards, and I'm sure you know it! There's that "integrity" again. :D That woman started with me because Mad Cabbie liked my pictures. That's your type of people! Full of integrity and honesty.

Funny thing...here we are
are you muslim? :lol:

show me where muslims persecute Christians in the U.S.A. ??

Maybe you missed ChrisL 's pics, so here's a few articles......

Muslims Stone Christian Evangelists at Public Festival in Michigan

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan

You are being redirected...

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I am honest and I do have integrity. I don't pull the things you do. We've all seen it.

I especially like when a thread is locked, and you keep addressing posters who can't post in the thread. That's always good for a laugh or two, and that is the LEAST example of your "integrity."

:lmao:

Here we are...in a thread discussion...that has nothing to do with me personally and you have to jump in and make it a personal attack when I hadn't even been talking to you.

Integrity? Not you.

Bugger off bitch and go harrass some fat people. That seems to be your favority sport.

Coyote is a SUPER phony.

Coming from the USMB Diva who goes after potential threats to her Divahood like Angels...I don't think you're very genuine either :lol:

I go after Angels? Lol! You've got that backwards, and I'm sure you know it! There's that "integrity" again. :D That woman started with me because Mad Cabbie liked my pictures. That's your type of people! Full of integrity and honesty.

Sure. It's all about *YOU* isn't it Chris?

Everyone's attacking you :lol:

Coyote is a SUPER phony.

Sure. It's all about *YOU* isn't it Chris?

Everyone's attacking you :lol:

Attacked? Where did I say that. She nor you are strong enough to ever "attack" me. I would bury you both at the same time. ;)

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Here we are...in a thread discussion...that has nothing to do with me personally and you have to jump in and make it a personal attack when I hadn't even been talking to you.

Integrity? Not you.

Bugger off bitch and go harrass some fat people. That seems to be your favority sport.

I am. You! :lol: You and your big fat coyote head!

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Integrity? Not you.

I am. You! :lol: You and your big fat coyote head!

You're boring. Go admire yourself in a mirror.

Forum List

Back