Oh Shut Up. Enough Already, Just Shut Up Snowflakes

Do Muslims persecute Christians? Why yes, yes they do.

are you muslim? :lol:

show me where muslims persecute Christians in the U.S.A. ??

Maybe you missed ChrisL 's pics, so here's a few articles......

Muslims Stone Christian Evangelists at Public Festival in Michigan

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, Michigan

You are being redirected...

Bullshit. American Muslims did not stone anyone in Dearborn.

Can't you people comprehend integrity and honesty?

Funny thing...here we are

Bullshit. American Muslims did not stone anyone in Dearborn.

Can't you people comprehend integrity and honesty?

Are you trying to claim you have integrity and that you are honest? Ha ha! Now I've heard it all. :D

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I am honest and I do have integrity. I don't pull the things you do. We've all seen it.

I especially like when a thread is locked, and you keep addressing posters who can't post in the thread. That's always good for a laugh or two, and that is the LEAST example of your "integrity."

:lmao:

Here we are...in a thread discussion...that has nothing to do with me personally and you have to jump in and make it a personal attack when I hadn't even been talking to you.

Integrity? Not you.

Bugger off bitch and go harrass some fat people. That seems to be your favority sport.

Nobody believes you are a conservative, Jake. :D ROFL.

On which issues do you agree with the republicans or conservatives about? Name some. Thanks.

are you speaking for nobody?? i could care what you believe... but i don't.

these days i only agree with the republicans who have the integrity to stand up to traitor trump and defend our most important principles... those who have the political courage are few, but they are the ones i agree with right now.

that is not to say i don't agree with (and vote for) democrats.

my posts have been on this forum since long before your irksome arrival but your invocation of jake is telling.

i won't hold my breath for that example btw.

your personality static bores me as that example remains beside the point, however...

What principles are those? Spell them out, chiquita! Stop playing games.

I want you to name four things that you agree with republicans about. Ready, set . . . GO!

there are a heck of a lot more than 4 conservatives who feel the same way...

List of Republicans who opposed the Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2016
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a list of notable Republicans and conservatives who announced their opposition to the election of Donald Trump, the 2016 Republican Party nominee and eventual winner of the election, as the President of the United States. It also includes former Republicans who opposed Trump's campaign and who left the Republican Party during the 2016 presidential election, as well as Republicans who endorsed a different candidate. It does not include Republicans who opposed Trump during the primaries but never announced opposition to Trump as the nominee.

Contents
Public officials
Former Presidents

Former President George H. W. Bush

Former President George W. Bush
Former 2016 Republican presidential primary candidates
All candidates signed a pledge to eventually support the party nominee. The following have refused to honor it.

Former federal cabinet-level officials

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice

Governors
Current

Ohio Governor John Kasich

Former

Former Massachusetts Governor and 2012 nominee for President Mitt Romney

U.S. Senators

Arizona Senator and 2008 nominee for President John McCain
Current

Former

U.S. Representatives

Nevada U.S. Representative and 2016 nominee for U.S. Senate Joe Heck
Sitting at the time of the Trump campaign

Host of Morning Joe on MSNBC and former U.S. Representative from Florida Joe Scarborough
Former

ra,classic_tee,x1350,353d77:4d8b4ffd91,front-c,30,60,940,730-bg,f8f8f8.2.jpg

List of Republicans who opposed the Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2016 - Wikipedia

Oh look! A list of total douches, thanks! How many of those people have something to do with today?

Do you like those people?

Except...it isn't Dearborn.

Why the fuck can't people be honest for a change? Is hate so important?

If the people here actually went to Dearborn, they would discover that it's a pretty basic town. . With the exception of more mosques than churches and one street where all the businesses are in Arabic, it doesn't feel different than anywhere else. Outside the older folk, the Muslims there dress pretty modern and are not very religious.

I don't think ChrisL has been to Dearborn...she probably thinks all the females where burkas.

Speaking of females, where are they? Oh, that's right, they aren't ALLOWED to be there to worship.

47429130.cached.jpg

I want you to name four things that you agree with republicans about. Ready, set . . . GO!

This is a list of notable Republicans and conservatives who announced their opposition to the election of Donald Trump, the 2016 Republican Party nominee and eventual winner of the election, as the President of the United States. It also includes former Republicans who opposed Trump's campaign and who left the Republican Party during the 2016 presidential election, as well as Republicans who endorsed a different candidate. It does not include Republicans who opposed Trump during the primaries but never announced opposition to Trump as the nominee.

Contents
Public officials
Former Presidents

All candidates signed a pledge to eventually support the party nominee. The following have refused to honor it.

Governors
Current

Former

U.S. Senators

Current

Former

U.S. Representatives

Host of Morning Joe on MSNBC and former U.S. Representative from Florida Joe Scarborough
Former

What in the hell is this? I asked you to name FOUR ISSUES that you agree with the republican platform.??? Anybody home?

Speaking of females, where are they? Oh, that's right, they aren't ALLOWED to be there to worship.

47429130.cached.jpg

Actually they are just behind the men, as is traditional in orthodox mosques. You'll find that there are a lot of progressive mosques in Dearborn where those outdated traditions no longer apply.

Have you even been to Dearborn before?

ChrisL insists this is Dearborn Michigan and insists we prove it isn't.

Well...it seems to be a pretty WIDELY used image...none of which appear to be Dearborn. 301 results - TinEye ... the earliest appear to place it in Europe.

But hey - what does accuracy matter as long as we can demonize American Muslims :)

muslim dearborn - Google Search I suppose Google is wrong, aye?

Notice teh "Islam will dominate" sign.

Islam is a world domination plan, not a religion.

dearborn.jpg

If the people here actually went to Dearborn, they would discover that it's a pretty basic town. . With the exception of more mosques than churches and one street where all the businesses are in Arabic, it doesn't feel different than anywhere else. Outside the older folk, the Muslims there dress pretty modern and are not very religious.

I don't think ChrisL has been to Dearborn...she probably thinks all the females where burkas.

47429130.cached.jpg

Ya well, it happens in some of those religions - women pray seperately from men...don't like it? Well, don't join it it then.

07-bobov-4605.jpg

47429130.cached.jpg

Actually they are just behind the men, as is traditional in orthodox mosques. You'll find that there are a lot of progressive mosques in Dearborn where those outdated traditions no longer apply.

Have you even been to Dearborn before?

Oh, well that's wonderful! A few steps back for women!

47429130.cached.jpg

Ya well, it happens in some of those religions - women pray seperately from men...don't like it? Well, don't join it it then.

07-bobov-4605.jpg

Women are RARELY allowed at mosques. There is that "integrity" showing again.

THESE are the kinds of people that you are inviting to our country, fools! What in the F is wrong with you people?

In most countries Muslim women stay at home and rarely go to the mosque as such a space was not created for women. The first generation of Muslim immigrants is still coping with the idea of women praying in the mosque and in the last few years, due to the pioneering effort by Asra Nomani, a conscious effort is being made to create a dignified space for women rather than being accommodated in the available space. Indeed, ISNA, one of the national organizations of Muslims, held a conference about future architectural designs of mosques to incorporate space for women as equal worshippers rather than guests. We are not there yet.

Most mosques have a designated area for women and sadly it is not on par with the space for men. It was not a deliberate attempt but a random and a thoughtless space creation. Hypocritical men become instantly sanctimonious in any place of worship, and a mosque is no exception. Instead of becoming humble, they get arrogant and start telling others how to pray or how to behave. They shamelessly tell women to pull the hijab over their heads or make undignified comments. Please note, it is not a common thing in America and Canada, but even if one woman is “told” in a mosque to behave, it should not be acceptable. We should set higher standards.

Well...it seems to be a pretty WIDELY used image...none of which appear to be Dearborn. 301 results - TinEye ... the earliest appear to place it in Europe.

But hey - what does accuracy matter as long as we can demonize American Muslims :)

Yes..it can be. It's up to us to use our brains and track down the truth don't you think? Or you could visit Dearborn.

Just for example - this is one of the images your google search pulled up: http://www.renegadetribune.com/wp-c...-Mr-Wilders-to-the-UK-800x445.jpg-800x445.jpg

You don't have to do an image search to figure out where it originated - LOOK AT THE IMAGE TITLE: Muslims-carrying-banners-declaring-Islam-will-dominate-the-world-protest-at-the-visit-of-Mr-Wilders-to-the-UK-800x445.jpg

So that one is clearly not Dearborn. I wonder how many others are falsely attributed?

Yes..it can be. It's up to us to use our brains and track down the truth don't you think? Or you could visit Dearborn.

Just for example - this is one of the images your google search pulled up: http://www.renegadetribune.com/wp-c...-Mr-Wilders-to-the-UK-800x445.jpg-800x445.jpg

You don't have to do an image search to figure out where it originated - LOOK AT THE IMAGE TITLE: Muslims-carrying-banners-declaring-Islam-will-dominate-the-world-protest-at-the-visit-of-Mr-Wilders-to-the-UK-800x445.jpg

So that one is clearly not Dearborn. I wonder how many others are falsely attributed?
Probably a few out of the bunch. Do you care to visit Dearborn?

I'd rather go to Liberty City. I'd feel safer.

47429130.cached.jpg

07-bobov-4605.jpg

Women are allowed in Mosques sometimes freely, sometimes confined in their own area. Very similar to Orthodox Jews.

So much for your integrity.

I've never felt in danger in Dearborn.

47429130.cached.jpg

07-bobov-4605.jpg

Women are allowed in Mosques sometimes freely, sometimes confined in their own area. Very similar to Orthodox Jews.

SOMETIMES freely? Are you for real? You can't be. You are way too stupid. I'm being serious.

Then you are a pussy.

There is nothing remotely scary about Dearborn. It is one of the safest cities on the outskirts of Detroit.

THESE are the kinds of people that you are inviting to our country, fools! What in the F is wrong with you people?

In most countries Muslim women stay at home and rarely go to the mosque as such a space was not created for women. The first generation of Muslim immigrants is still coping with the idea of women praying in the mosque and in the last few years, due to the pioneering effort by Asra Nomani, a conscious effort is being made to create a dignified space for women rather than being accommodated in the available space. Indeed, ISNA, one of the national organizations of Muslims, held a conference about future architectural designs of mosques to incorporate space for women as equal worshippers rather than guests. We are not there yet.

Most mosques have a designated area for women and sadly it is not on par with the space for men. It was not a deliberate attempt but a random and a thoughtless space creation. Hypocritical men become instantly sanctimonious in any place of worship, and a mosque is no exception. Instead of becoming humble, they get arrogant and start telling others how to pray or how to behave. They shamelessly tell women to pull the hijab over their heads or make undignified comments. Please note, it is not a common thing in America and Canada, but even if one woman is “told” in a mosque to behave, it should not be acceptable. We should set higher standards.

What the F is wrong with you people...good question.

How come you never complain about Jews?

Oh wait...it's that integrity thing isn't it?

47429130.cached.jpg

07-bobov-4605.jpg

SOMETIMES freely? Are you for real? You can't be. You are way too stupid. I'm being serious.

No you're not. You're just being a bigot. That confuses you.

What the F is wrong with you people...good question.

How come you never complain about Jews?

Oh wait...it's that integrity thing isn't it?

Why would I complain about Jews? As far as I know, Jews don't hold "hate America" rallies and Jews aren't carrying out terrorist attacks worldwide.

Contents
Public officials
Former Presidents

Governors
Current

Former

U.S. Senators

Current

Former

U.S. Representatives

Former

What in the hell is this? I asked you to name FOUR ISSUES that you agree with the republican platform.??? Anybody home?

do you think any of those listed have to quantify "issues" in order to know their own stance..??

go try your simpleton act on someone else...

Forum List

Back