Oh Shut Up. Enough Already, Just Shut Up Snowflakes

Probably a few out of the bunch. Do you care to visit Dearborn?

I'd rather go to Liberty City. I'd feel safer.

Then you are a pussy.

There is nothing remotely scary about Dearborn. It is one of the safest cities on the outskirts of Detroit.

When I was there I had no clue it was supposed to be some sort of scary Muslim no-go zone. Infact I had no clue it was even majorly Muslim.

THESE are the kinds of people that you are inviting to our country, fools! What in the F is wrong with you people?

In most countries Muslim women stay at home and rarely go to the mosque as such a space was not created for women. The first generation of Muslim immigrants is still coping with the idea of women praying in the mosque and in the last few years, due to the pioneering effort by Asra Nomani, a conscious effort is being made to create a dignified space for women rather than being accommodated in the available space. Indeed, ISNA, one of the national organizations of Muslims, held a conference about future architectural designs of mosques to incorporate space for women as equal worshippers rather than guests. We are not there yet.

Most mosques have a designated area for women and sadly it is not on par with the space for men. It was not a deliberate attempt but a random and a thoughtless space creation. Hypocritical men become instantly sanctimonious in any place of worship, and a mosque is no exception. Instead of becoming humble, they get arrogant and start telling others how to pray or how to behave. They shamelessly tell women to pull the hijab over their heads or make undignified comments. Please note, it is not a common thing in America and Canada, but even if one woman is “told” in a mosque to behave, it should not be acceptable. We should set higher standards.

What the F is wrong with you people...good question.

How come you never complain about Jews?

Oh wait...it's that integrity thing isn't it?

Why would you bring "Jews" into this discussion anyways? Is that what this is all about? You have an underlying hatred for the "Jews?" It all makes sense now. Hmm.

Probably a few out of the bunch. Do you care to visit Dearborn?

I'd rather go to Liberty City. I'd feel safer.

Then you are a pussy.

There is nothing remotely scary about Dearborn. It is one of the safest cities on the outskirts of Detroit.

When I was there I had no clue it was supposed to be some sort of scary Muslim no-go zone. Infact I had no clue it was even majorly Muslim.

I'm sure you've probably never been there. Lol. :lol:

THESE are the kinds of people that you are inviting to our country, fools! What in the F is wrong with you people?

In most countries Muslim women stay at home and rarely go to the mosque as such a space was not created for women. The first generation of Muslim immigrants is still coping with the idea of women praying in the mosque and in the last few years, due to the pioneering effort by Asra Nomani, a conscious effort is being made to create a dignified space for women rather than being accommodated in the available space. Indeed, ISNA, one of the national organizations of Muslims, held a conference about future architectural designs of mosques to incorporate space for women as equal worshippers rather than guests. We are not there yet.

Most mosques have a designated area for women and sadly it is not on par with the space for men. It was not a deliberate attempt but a random and a thoughtless space creation. Hypocritical men become instantly sanctimonious in any place of worship, and a mosque is no exception. Instead of becoming humble, they get arrogant and start telling others how to pray or how to behave. They shamelessly tell women to pull the hijab over their heads or make undignified comments. Please note, it is not a common thing in America and Canada, but even if one woman is “told” in a mosque to behave, it should not be acceptable. We should set higher standards.

Why would I complain about Jews? As far as I know, Jews don't hold "hate America" rallies and Jews aren't carrying out terrorist attacks worldwide.

I can't keep up with your shifting goal posts. I thought we were talking about women being allowed to pray with men and now your jumping all over the place.

Far as I can tell, American Muslims aren't holding "hate America" rallies and they aren't carrying terrorist attacks worldwide either.

Maybe you can give this a rest or is that asking to much?

Speaking of females, where are they? Oh, that's right, they aren't ALLOWED to be there to worship.

47429130.cached.jpg

Ya well, it happens in some of those religions - women pray seperately from men...don't like it? Well, don't join it it then.

07-bobov-4605.jpg

Women are RARELY allowed at mosques. There is that "integrity" showing again.

Women are allowed in Mosques sometimes freely, sometimes confined in their own area. Very similar to Orthodox Jews.

So much for your integrity.

SOMETIMES freely? Are you for real? You can't be. You are way too stupid. I'm being serious.

No you're not. You're just being a bigot. That confuses you.

I'm being a bigot how? Let's hear all the gory details.

Why would you bring "Jews" into this discussion anyways? Is that what this is all about? You have an underlying hatred for the "Jews?" It all makes sense now. Hmm.

hmmm...you were talking about men and women praying together. Please let me know what your topic is now.

Ya well, it happens in some of those religions - women pray seperately from men...don't like it? Well, don't join it it then.

07-bobov-4605.jpg

Women are allowed in Mosques sometimes freely, sometimes confined in their own area. Very similar to Orthodox Jews.

SOMETIMES freely? Are you for real? You can't be. You are way too stupid. I'm being serious.

No need. They're spread all over this thread.

Why would I complain about Jews? As far as I know, Jews don't hold "hate America" rallies and Jews aren't carrying out terrorist attacks worldwide.

I can't keep up with your shifting goal posts. I thought we were talking about women being allowed to pray with men and now your jumping all over the place.

Far as I can tell, American Muslims aren't holding "hate America" rallies and they aren't carrying terrorist attacks worldwide either.

I'm all over the place? You're the one who brought up "the Jews" and asked why I don't complain about them?

Give this a rest? Nope. If you need a rest, then you are free to leave the discussion at any time. :)

Such as? I mean really, if you are going to make such an accusation, then you should have some evidence, am I right? I could say some things about you as well. Shall I?

I'm all over the place? You're the one who brought up "the Jews" and asked why I don't complain about them?

Give this a rest? Nope. If you need a rest, then you are free to leave the discussion at any time. :)

You were talking about how horrific people who don't allow women to pray with men are. Have you changed your mind on this?

There isn't even a majority of Muslims in Dearborn. Arabs (not muslims) barely represent 40% of the city of Dearborn's population, and an estimated 25% of Dearborn Heights.

You were talking about how horrific people who don't allow women to pray with men are. Have you changed your mind on this?

No. Why would I. Your own link said "sometimes". Lol.

Such as? I mean really, if you are going to make such an accusation, then you should have some evidence, am I right? I could say some things about you as well. Shall I?

You have already. Stop pretending to be a nice person. Those silly little smilies you post at the end of your statements are nothing more then passive aggressive bullshit.

There isn't even a majority of Muslims in Dearborn. Arabs (not muslims) barely represent 40% of the city of Dearborn's population, and an estimated 25% of Dearborn Heights.

Who'd have known give what people are saying - it's supposed to be a massively violent no-go-zone where "christians" get stoned and sharia is the law of the land :dunno:

You have already. Stop pretending to be a nice person. Those silly little smilies you post at the end of your statements are nothing more then passive aggressive bullshit.

I am a nice person, to people that I like. I will use whatever emojis I like. Fortunately, you have no control over any of these things. If they aggravate you, then even better! :)

Funny then, how you only apply that "horror" to one sect. This is where the bigotry part comes into play.

I am a nice person, to people that I like. I will use whatever emojis I like. Fortunately, you have no control over any of these things. If they aggravate you, then even better! :)

You're very amusing...I'll give you that...even if you lack integrity :lol:

Funny then, how you only apply that "horror" to one sect. This is where the bigotry part comes into play.

Derrr. Maybe that's because THEY are the ones causing all the horror? Makes sense, no?

Oopsie! Almost forgot . . . :)

You're very amusing...I'll give you that...even if you lack integrity :lol:

Well, I don't lack integrity. I am always open and honest with my views and my opinions. I don't need to make excuses either. :)

Derrr. Maybe that's because THEY are the ones causing all the horror? Makes sense, no?

Oopsie! Almost forgot . . . :)

Women are not allowed to pray with men - HORROR

Oh wait.

Rephrase that.

MUSLIM women are not allowed to pray with men - HORROR

all others like Orthodox Jews....it's ok dude

Such integrity :lmao:

Forum List

Back