Oh Shut Up. Enough Already, Just Shut Up Snowflakes

I'm all over the place? You're the one who brought up "the Jews" and asked why I don't complain about them?

Give this a rest? Nope. If you need a rest, then you are free to leave the discussion at any time. :)

You were talking about how horrific people who don't allow women to pray with men are. Have you changed your mind on this?

No. Why would I. Your own link said "sometimes". Lol.

Funny then, how you only apply that "horror" to one sect. This is where the bigotry part comes into play.

Derrr. Maybe that's because THEY are the ones causing all the horror? Makes sense, no?

Oopsie! Almost forgot . . . :)

Women are not allowed to pray with men - HORROR

Oh wait.

Rephrase that.

MUSLIM women are not allowed to pray with men - HORROR

all others like Orthodox Jews....it's ok dude

Such integrity :lmao:

The Jews don't make a fuss. They aren't causing terror worldwide.

Now, you have a problem with Jews or something?

You were talking about how horrific people who don't allow women to pray with men are. Have you changed your mind on this?

Funny then, how you only apply that "horror" to one sect. This is where the bigotry part comes into play.

Derrr. Maybe that's because THEY are the ones causing all the horror? Makes sense, no?

Oh wait.

Rephrase that.

Go to bed silly girl - you've already made your hypocrisy blatently obvious :lol:

I want you to name four things that you agree with republicans about. Ready, set . . . GO!

there are a heck of a lot more than 4 conservatives who feel the same way...

List of Republicans who opposed the Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2016
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a list of notable Republicans and conservatives who announced their opposition to the election of Donald Trump, the 2016 Republican Party nominee and eventual winner of the election, as the President of the United States. It also includes former Republicans who opposed Trump's campaign and who left the Republican Party during the 2016 presidential election, as well as Republicans who endorsed a different candidate. It does not include Republicans who opposed Trump during the primaries but never announced opposition to Trump as the nominee.

Contents
Public officials
Former Presidents

Former President George H. W. Bush

Former President George W. Bush
Former 2016 Republican presidential primary candidates
All candidates signed a pledge to eventually support the party nominee. The following have refused to honor it.

Former federal cabinet-level officials

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice

Governors
Current

Ohio Governor John Kasich

Former

Former Massachusetts Governor and 2012 nominee for President Mitt Romney

U.S. Senators

Arizona Senator and 2008 nominee for President John McCain
Current

Former

U.S. Representatives

Nevada U.S. Representative and 2016 nominee for U.S. Senate Joe Heck
Sitting at the time of the Trump campaign

Host of Morning Joe on MSNBC and former U.S. Representative from Florida Joe Scarborough
Former

What in the hell is this? I asked you to name FOUR ISSUES that you agree with the republican platform.??? Anybody home?

do you think any of those listed have to quantify "issues" in order to know their own stance..??

go try your simpleton act on someone else...

It's a simple request. Name four issues that you agree with republicans about. Go!

Oh wait.

Rephrase that.

Go to bed silly girl - you've already made your hypocrisy blatently obvious :lol:

Are you claiming that Jews are the ones committing terror attacks worldwide? Links?

Oh wait.

Rephrase that.

Are you claiming that Jews are the ones committing terror attacks worldwide? Links?

We were talking about your statement on how women are not allowed to worship with men. You remember that right?

Oh wait.

Rephrase that.

We were talking about your statement on how women are not allowed to worship with men. You remember that right?

That was an example I used as to how Muslim men treat women as chattel and property. Do you disagree with that statement?

Oh wait.

Rephrase that.

One example of MANY. Should we talk about some of the other "horrors?" :) There are a whole LOT of them.

Oh wait.

Rephrase that.

One example of MANY. Should we talk about some of the other "horrors?" :) There are a whole LOT of them.

Among American Muslims?

Among American Muslims?

Among Muslims worldwide of course.

Of course, some Muslims who were born and raised in western civilized society are going to be better behaved than those from shit holes in the ME, where killing and marrying babies (and killing babies) is the thing to do.

Among American Muslims?

Now you're moving the goal posts again, we've gone from American Muslims and the fallacies of Dearborn to Muslims world wide. That's encompasses a wide variety of cultures, behaviors and practices.

You are nothing more than a nit wit, Sassy. You do not know the history, and if you equate Irish indentured servitude with African American chattel slavery, than you are a witless fool.
Get lost, retard, nobody listens to you. You're on here everyday thinking you matter and everyone knows you're a fraud.
Irish slaves were not indentured servants. There is a huge difference, the former were involuntary and the latter were voluntary.

When Oliver Cromwell sold 100,000 Irish children into slavery it was SLAVERY, not indentured servitude.

The indentured ones were rarely ever free, any infraction added years to their service to the point they never were free. Most died still being indentured.

I think we can agree on this...life sucked for indentured servents. Thank god that is over.

But I think life sucked even more for slaves Sassy...I can't imagine being a woman, who loved a man that SHOULD be my husband....and bore children...who all at any point in time could be torn from me and sold - SOLD - like cattle...to be regarded as "breeding material" by an "owner".

That is impossible for me to get my mind around.

Move to the Middle East, Muslim men will get you acquainted with the feeling of being cattle in no time.

Among American Muslims?

Now you're moving the goal posts again, we've gone from American Muslims and the fallacies of Dearborn to Muslims world wide. That's encompasses a wide variety of cultures, behaviors and practices.

I asked you a pointed question. Don't accuse me of moving goal posts because you can't answer honestly.

Of course, some Muslims who were born and raised in western civilized society are going to be better behaved than those from shit holes in the ME, where killing and marrying babies (and killing babies) is the thing to do.

"killing and marrying babies" is not a "muslim" thing to do. It's a practice among some cultures islamic and non-islamic.

That won't fit your stereotype though.

"killing and marrying babies" is not a "muslim" thing to do. It's a practice among some cultures islamic and non-islamic.

That won't fit your stereotype though.

It's such a problem in a lot of ME countries that the WHO has become involved. Fuck you and your dishonesty.

Forum List

Back