Oh Shut Up. Enough Already, Just Shut Up Snowflakes

Oh dear ... The poor little RWNJs have gone and gotten themselves all kinds of OFFENDED again.

How do you ever get anything else done when you spend all your time clutching your pearls and dabbing at your forehead with that lace hanky?

Calm down, put your head between your knees and just take a few long breaths and believe that this terrible insult to your uber whiteness will pass.

They need to be institutionalized.

PATS-508x600.png

End St.Patrick's Day on Twitter
End Christmas too. No more prezzies for her! It otherizes those who receive rather than give.

On S
Stupid shit doesn't know thousands of the Irish were enslaved in this nation.

The difference is the Irish got over it...something the blacks need to do
A typical witless statement from Ms Witless.

She creates a fallacy of false equivalency. She refuses to understand that indentured servitude was limited and contractual. Black slavery was for life and passed on to the children. But she is Ms. Witness, so there we are.

Oh stfu with your nonsense, unlike you being a fake I'm the real deal, Irish, I know the history.
Happy Irish day Sassy! You're culture is impressive!

st-pattys-day.jpg
Irishphobic.

I don't know anyone that takes Fakey serious at any level....his entire persona on here is a lie and fraud. The dumb shit should read White Cargo and inform himself on the plight of the Irish in early America
Sassy Witless whines unwittingly about Irish history. She seems to think that what the Irish went through in the British colonies, as bad as it was, was the equal or worse than African American slavery.

(1) African American chattel slavery was for life, whereas Irish servitude was not.

(2) " " " " was passed to the children, where as Irish servitude was not.

She creates a fallacy of false equivalency. She refuses to understand that indentured servitude was limited and contractual. Black slavery was for life and passed on to the children. But she is Ms. Witness, so there we are.

Oh stfu with your nonsense, unlike you being a fake I'm the real deal, Irish, I know the history.
You are nothing more than a nit wit, Sassy. You do not know the history, and if you equate Irish indentured servitude with African American chattel slavery, than you are a witless fool.

Get lost, retard, nobody listens to you. You're on here everyday thinking you matter and everyone knows you're a fraud.
Shut up, hairy back. You know nothing about Irish or American history, as evidence by your use of false equivalency. You are an idiota.

Notice the snowflakes ignore the plight of Leprechauns who work in very dangerous conditions.
He has been listening to Witless Sassy's version of Irish history.

Are you claiming the Irish were never mistreated nor were they treated as sub-human second class citizens or refer to as monkies!?!
Read what I wrote, witless.

You wrote something witless?

On S

Happy Irish day Sassy! You're culture is impressive!

st-pattys-day.jpg
Irishphobic.

I don't know anyone that takes Fakey serious at any level....his entire persona on here is a lie and fraud. The dumb shit should read White Cargo and inform himself on the plight of the Irish in early America
Sassy Witless whines unwittingly about Irish history. She seems to think that what the Irish went through in the British colonies, as bad as it was, was the equal or worse than African American slavery.

(1) African American chattel slavery was for life, whereas Irish servitude was not.

(2) " " " " was passed to the children, where as Irish servitude was not.

The Irish were mistreated just like the Germans, Jews, Italians, Mexican and Chinese.

The only group that garner any sympathy from me is the Native people that were genocide from their land and for the rest get over it!

You are nothing more than a nit wit, Sassy. You do not know the history, and if you equate Irish indentured servitude with African American chattel slavery, than you are a witless fool.

Get lost, retard, nobody listens to you. You're on here everyday thinking you matter and everyone knows you're a fraud.
Shut up, hairy back. You know nothing about Irish or American history, as evidence by your use of false equivalency. You are an idiota.

You can't even think of your own insults, you steal mine...proving once again I'm your superior in every facet.

You know nothing of the Irish history other than what you Googled a few short minutes ago thinking yourself clever....you're not. You're an incredible bore and can't fnd your own ass with both hands

Notice the snowflakes ignore the plight of Leprechauns who work in very dangerous conditions.

Are you claiming the Irish were never mistreated nor were they treated as sub-human second class citizens or refer to as monkies!?!

I did and you believe blacks were the only ones that suffered at the hand of slavery.

You should apologize for being the witless wonder here seeing blacks were not the only slaves in America and they were not genocide here like the Native population!

Last edited:

You can't even think of your own insults, you steal mine...proving once again I'm your superior in every facet.

You know nothing of the Irish history other than what you Googled a few short minutes ago thinking yourself clever....you're not. You're an incredible bore and can't fnd your own ass with both hands
You are crazy, and perhaps Irish drunk already today. :lol: You tried to steal mine and call them your own. You are a silly twit, a person who when trying to look enigmatic only looks vague and vacant. You know very little Irish history, and I had to correct you on your errors here. If you want to see who really did in the Irish, study the potato blight famine of the 1840s.

Make a joke about her knowing what it's like to feel the blarney stone up her ****. It's an Irish cultural thing.

I did and you believe blacks were the only ones that suffered at the hand of slavery.

You should apologize for being the witless wonder here seeing blacks were not the only slaves in America and they were not genocided here like the Native population!
You are witless. I wrote that the Irish suffered indentured servitude, but they were not slaves, their contracts were limited, and the contracts did not pass on to their children.

You are as witless as hairyback.

Forum List

Back