Oh Shut Up. Enough Already, Just Shut Up Snowflakes

Clearly the twit doesn't understand the relevance of St. Patrick's day:
BEER.jpeg
Thats a good example of true diversity, just sayin.

I think you have a point there sweetie :)

You are nothing more than a nit wit, Sassy. You do not know the history, and if you equate Irish indentured servitude with African American chattel slavery, than you are a witless fool.
Get lost, retard, nobody listens to you. You're on here everyday thinking you matter and everyone knows you're a fraud.
Irish slaves were not indentured servants. There is a huge difference, the former were involuntary and the latter were voluntary.

When Oliver Cromwell sold 100,000 Irish children into slavery it was SLAVERY, not indentured servitude.

Sooooo today....leaving work....got into an elevator with a clutch of clearly drunk St. P's celebrant students...you could smell it but what the heck...:)

You are nothing more than a nit wit, Sassy. You do not know the history, and if you equate Irish indentured servitude with African American chattel slavery, than you are a witless fool.
Get lost, retard, nobody listens to you. You're on here everyday thinking you matter and everyone knows you're a fraud.
Irish slaves were not indentured servants. There is a huge difference, the former were involuntary and the latter were voluntary.

When Oliver Cromwell sold 100,000 Irish children into slavery it was SLAVERY, not indentured servitude.

The indentured ones were rarely ever free, any infraction added years to their service to the point they never were free. Most died still being indentured.

The indentured ones were rarely ever free, any infraction added years to their service to the point they never were free. Most died still being indentured.

Yeah, the masters that would cheat their servants with accounting games on debts and so forth were usually well known and so the servants would plan their escapes for years and eventually slip off during a storm or other crisis, to never be seen again....and often being no further than just the next county over under a new name.

I think we can agree on this...life sucked for indentured servents. Thank god that is over.

But I think life sucked even more for slaves Sassy...I can't imagine being a woman, who loved a man that SHOULD be my husband....and bore children...who all at any point in time could be torn from me and sold - SOLD - like cattle...to be regarded as "breeding material" by an "owner".

That is impossible for me to get my mind around.

I think we can agree on this...life sucked for indentured servents. Thank god that is over.

But I think life sucked even more for slaves Sassy...I can't imagine being a woman, who loved a man that SHOULD be my husband....and bore children...who all at any point in time could be torn from me and sold - SOLD - like cattle...to be regarded as "breeding material" by an "owner".

Yeah, the masters that would cheat their servants with accounting games on debts and so forth were usually well known and so the servants would plan their escapes for years and eventually slip off during a storm or other crisis, to never be seen again....and often being no further than just the next county over under a new name.

It's good we live in this day and age, isn't it?

I was very fortunate, my Grandfather taught me all this about my heritage and I was lucky in HS in having a wonderful history teacher that didn't alter the facts of history.

Motormouth Fake is spewing crap he's reading off left loon sites on the internet

The very best read on the topic is White Cargo by Michael Walsh, an excellent source and our children have read it

I can't help but think...because we are so blessed in this country, to have our freedom and rights...that we owe it to others to join the fight for theirs...rather than close the door.

Again, the Irish,the Scots, even the English were enslaved.

The English basically emptied their prisons by doing it

Again, the Irish,the Scots, even the English were enslaved.

The English basically emptied their prisons by doing it

It was not a good time...all the more reason to keep fighting for those that don't yet have our liberties.

They need to be institutionalized.

PATS-508x600.png

End St.Patrick's Day on Twitter

I can't help but think...because we are so blessed in this country, to have our freedom and rights...that we owe it to others to join the fight for theirs...rather than close the door.

Except if they don't want to assimilate and be Americans.

In which case, NO.

Brandishing%20banners%20saying%20%27Sharia%20is%20the%20true%20solution,%20freedom%20go%20to%20hell%27,%20Muslim%20protesters%20met%20Mr%20Wilders%20outside%20Houses%20of%20Parliament.jpg

Yeah, I'm thinking not. Happy St. Patrick's day, Irish people.

I ain't got no kinda Irish in me. Wearing black and blue and that's how it is.

True, but all the same, I think I would prefer to live in 2500 AD.

:D

DEJAS VOUS! Are you sure Jim?

I'm not so sure about this....

In the year 2525, if man is still alive
If woman can survive, they may find
In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
Everything you think, do and say
Is in the pill you took today
In the year 4545
You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you
In the year 5555
Your arms hangin' limp at your sides
Your legs got nothin' to do
Some machine's doin' that for you
In the year 6565
You won't need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube
In the year 7510
If God's a coming, He oughta make it by then
Maybe He'll look around Himself and say
Guess it's time for the judgment day
In the year 8510
God is…

PATS-508x600.png

In which case, NO.

Brandishing%20banners%20saying%20%27Sharia%20is%20the%20true%20solution,%20freedom%20go%20to%20hell%27,%20Muslim%20protesters%20met%20Mr%20Wilders%20outside%20Houses%20of%20Parliament.jpg

Yeah, I'm thinking not.

I think you are wrong. Folks always show the same few pix and memes. Fact is - in the US - they want to assimilate and be part of the American dream.

In the year 3535
In the year 4545
In the year 5555
In the year 6565
In the year 7510
In the year 8510
God is…

Lol, hah, corporate propaganda so we dont invent "time masheens".

In the year 3535
In the year 4545
In the year 5555
In the year 6565
In the year 7510
In the year 8510
God is…

Lol, hah, corporate propaganda so we dont invent "time masheens".

:lol:

Well...they were a one hit wonder...but still...you have to wonder...

PATS-508x600.png

In which case, NO.

Yeah, I'm thinking not.

I think you are wrong. Folks always show the same few pix and memes. Fact is - in the US - they want to assimilate and be part of the American dream.

The pic I posted, from Dearborn, MI proves otherwise.

What do you call people that come to your country and don't want to assimilate?
Invaders.

I used to think all of them wanted to assimilate, but my mind has changed on that. I think probably 90% of them or so want to assimilate, but alot of them are 1. brain washed by Identity Politics and do not want to assimilate, and cling to their culture instead, and 2. some of them come here in order to facilitate harm to our culture and people.

How much is what or the other I dont know, but I am convinced we need to be careful and selective about who we let in.

Forum List

Back