Oh Shut Up. Enough Already, Just Shut Up Snowflakes

Okay well we see what has been happening in other countries when they become overrun with Muslim immigrants (not forgetting that these middle eastern immigrants/refugees are living in another world, in another place, in another time than the rest of the civilized world), so what makes you think they will behave any differently here in America?

we live by rule of law, plain and simple. you are the snowflakes needing safe spaces.

I can't help but think...because we are so blessed in this country, to have our freedom and rights...that we owe it to others to join the fight for theirs...rather than close the door.
Put a sock in it.

we live by rule of law, plain and simple. you are the snowflakes needing safe spaces.

Can you hit a moving Banty rooster in the neck/head @ 100 yds? Well I can.

Therein lies the difference. Are you willing to set up on watch all night? I am.

I can't help but think...because we are so blessed in this country, to have our freedom and rights...that we owe it to others to join the fight for theirs...rather than close the door.

it's the Christian thing to do... not to mention humane.

Are you tough and big enough to make me shut up? Little man? I lift weights and have studied the arts.

What is knowing about a Picasso going to do for you?

Therein lies the difference.

OMG you know what a banty rooster is. My grandma used to call me a banty rooster and if I didn't behave she was going to snitch me bald headed

The one I had to off, had lured 3 big red hens into his "stable" true story.

I scalded, plucked, and cooked him. At the end of it all, Walmart would have been easier.

Are you tough and big enough to make me shut up? Little man? I lift weights and have studied the arts.

What is knowing about a Picasso going to do for you?

Therein lies the difference.

OMG you know what a banty rooster is. My grandma used to call me a banty rooster and if I didn't behave she was going to snitch me bald headed

The one I had to off, had lured 3 big red hens into his "stable" true story.

I scalded, plucked, and cooked him. At the end of it all, Walmart would have been easier.

I used to watch my great grandfather kill chickens for Sunday dinner, chop the head off and they'd run around headless for a bit. I never got upset but was amazed they could run around with no head

Forum List

Back