Oh Shut Up. Enough Already, Just Shut Up Snowflakes

They need to be institutionalized.

PATS-508x600.png

End St.Patrick's Day on Twitter

I can't help but think...because we are so blessed in this country, to have our freedom and rights...that we owe it to others to join the fight for theirs...rather than close the door.

Except if they don't want to assimilate and be Americans.

In which case, NO.

Brandishing%20banners%20saying%20%27Sharia%20is%20the%20true%20solution,%20freedom%20go%20to%20hell%27,%20Muslim%20protesters%20met%20Mr%20Wilders%20outside%20Houses%20of%20Parliament.jpg

Yeah, I'm thinking not.

I think you are wrong. Folks always show the same few pix and memes. Fact is - in the US - they want to assimilate and be part of the American dream.

The pic I posted, from Dearborn, MI proves otherwise.

What do you call people that come to your country and don't want to assimilate?
Invaders.

Geert Wilders greeted with "Islam Will Dominate the World", "Freedom Go to Hell", "Shariah for The Netherlands" - Geller Report

IS it?

Why do people hate Americans who happen to be Muslim so much they are willing to make shit up and lie?

it doesn't have to be one or the other... people can assimilate to our language, our communities and American culture while still clinging to their native culture, and why shouldn't they?

it's a free country! God bless America! :beer:

it doesn't have to be one or the other... people can assimilate to our language, our communities and American culture while still clinging to their native culture, and why shouldn't they?

it's a free country! God bless America! :beer:

We Americans need to stick together...not divide each other up...

ignorant emos don't supersede the constitution, and that pics of them exist proves nothing...

So you call Muslims protesting for Sharia law in Dearborn "ignorant emos" right?

Your opinion is noted and duly dismissed.

This is not Bizarro world, this is the United States of America. If I had druthers, I'd give them all a headshot.

Islam is a world domination plan falsely wrapped in calling itself religion.

A "Wolf in sheep's clothing" If you will.

yes i do.. i call them ignorant emos. cuz they are. do you need a safe space, snowflake?

ignorant emos don't supersede the constitution, and that pics of them exist proves nothing...

So you call Muslims protesting for Sharia law in Dearborn "ignorant emos" right?

This is not Bizarro world, this is the United States of America. If I had druthers, I'd give them all a headshot.

MM...that picture WASN'T DEARBORN...it was in the Netherlands, a protest against Geert Wilders!

ignorant emos in dearborn, michigan, ya don't saayyy... :uhoh3:

let me know when sharia "happens" in michigan or any other u.s. state..

that'll be the day.

MM...that picture WASN'T DEARBORN...it was in the Netherlands, a protest against Geert Wilders!

What I posted is I think Holland (by accident)

What ChrisL posted IS Dearborn.

The Islamic activists don't care.

They really beg for a dose of vitamin .06.

The Irish get one day.
Blacks get an entire month.
BTW, why hasn't it been renamed African -American history month?
frankly I am just as outraged as you are about blacks being given one month to celebrate black history. I'm of the opinion that black American history ought to be added to school curriculums so it can be celebrated year round just like white American history.

Forum List

Back