Ohio Chinese Buffet Forced To Close After Haitians Decimate Food Supply

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
U.S.·Sep 9, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1725983669209.png

SPRINGFIELD, OH — A Chinese food buffet was forced to close Monday after Haitian immigrants completely decimated the local Chinese food supply.

"This business has been in my family for many years, said Duke Wong, owner of Happy China Yum Yum in Springfield, Ohio. "With 20,000 Haitian migrants roaming the town, all our delicious local ingredients have disappeared."

According to sources, Happy China Yum Yum was the preferred source of delicious Chinese dishes such as orange "chicken," and Mongolian "beef" in the area. Over the last several years, however, their business model has become unsustainable.
"I took my cooler down to the park the other day, and there weren't even any geese," Chiang lamented. "Um, I mean, chicken. I couldn't find any chicken at the park."

Chiang, who escaped from China forty years ago, became an American citizen legally with the dream of serving "chicken," "beef," and "fish" to as many customers as possible. Sadly, his dream is dying.

"I wish Trump would build the wall," he said.

At publishing time, Duke Wong had escaped to open a new restaurant in the greener pastures of Upper Sandusky, Ohio.

Maybe being married to a Chinese woman, I don't like seeing racist jokes.

Maybe being a humorless curmudgeon has more to do with it.

There is an instagram video I can't seem to find about an Irish father and an Italian father slewing insults at each other at a park with their kids. I'm Irish Italian and I find it Hilarious.

U.S.·Sep 9, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

View attachment 1009204
SPRINGFIELD, OH — A Chinese food buffet was forced to close Monday after Haitian immigrants completely decimated the local Chinese food supply.

"This business has been in my family for many years, said Duke Wong, owner of Happy China Yum Yum in Springfield, Ohio. "With 20,000 Haitian migrants roaming the town, all our delicious local ingredients have disappeared."

According to sources, Happy China Yum Yum was the preferred source of delicious Chinese dishes such as orange "chicken," and Mongolian "beef" in the area. Over the last several years, however, their business model has become unsustainable.
"I took my cooler down to the park the other day, and there weren't even any geese," Chiang lamented. "Um, I mean, chicken. I couldn't find any chicken at the park."

Chiang, who escaped from China forty years ago, became an American citizen legally with the dream of serving "chicken," "beef," and "fish" to as many customers as possible. Sadly, his dream is dying.

"I wish Trump would build the wall," he said.

At publishing time, Duke Wong had escaped to open a new restaurant in the greener pastures of Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
Lol, ya Springfield has no freeway or roads going to it for resupply. Hilarious 😂 You idiots will believe anything.

Then they shouldn't let them wander the streets.

Nothing to do with Chinese people, who aren't doing that.

Let me get this straight you have no issue with peoples pets being killed by Haitians, but want to whine about jokes... :rolleyes:

Let me get this straight you have no issue with peoples pets being killed by Haitians, but want to whine about jokes... :rolleyes:
Don't let your pets wander the neighborhood.

That's not really complicated.

It's just being a good pet parent.

Oh, yeah, the story about Haitians eating pets... total lie.

Police say they have not received any credible reports of immigrants harming people’s pets in Springfield, Ohio, as a racist rumor spread further by JD Vance continues to circulate.

Donald Trump’s running mate posted a video yesterday, in which he peddled the rumor immigrants were abducting pets and eating them, “causing chaos” in the town.

Springfield Police Division said it was aware of the “rumors” but has no information to support them.

Don't let your pets wander the neighborhood.

That's not really complicated.

It's just being a good pet parent.

Oh, yeah, the story about Haitians eating pets... total lie.

Police say they have not received any credible reports of immigrants harming people’s pets in Springfield, Ohio, as a racist rumor spread further by JD Vance continues to circulate.

Donald Trump’s running mate posted a video yesterday, in which he peddled the rumor immigrants were abducting pets and eating them, “causing chaos” in the town.

Springfield Police Division said it was aware of the “rumors” but has no information to support them.
Someone posted a video of a cop responding to a Haitian immigrant eating her cat. There's also countless examples of people at city meeting giving accounts of issues with Harris's Haitians illegals,

Forum List

Back