Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

If Antifa shows up without a permit to counter protest, they need to be arrested and fined. If one group requires a permit then every group requires a permit.
Antifa's latest stupidity is to get permits for supposedly right-wing rallies, then wait for right wingers to show up so they can try to beat the shit out of them.
Funny how when the Klan pops up with all their hate you support them by bringing up Antifa.

"The racist, haste spewing Klan is coming" "Oh but but but Antifa antifa!!!!"
can we bring up BLM??
they want to KILL white people !!!!!!!!!
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

BLM did not want to kill all white people. You assfucks are too God damn stupid to know what BLM is all about,.

BLM means Black Lives Matter, Honkies Lives Don't

It's legal for Republicans to gather.

DygcfMzX0AAxSvk.jpg

Dygd4HEXQAEwEcr.jpg

I love how this is what left-wingers have to do, to make up an argument.

Find some guy, quote him saying he voted for Trump... and then just make up some complete crap that he didn't say, and pretend that lying like Hillary, is equal to an argument.

If Antifa shows up without a permit to counter protest, they need to be arrested and fined. If one group requires a permit then every group requires a permit.
Antifa's latest stupidity is to get permits for supposedly right-wing rallies, then wait for right wingers to show up so they can try to beat the shit out of them.
Funny how when the Klan pops up with all their hate you support them by bringing up Antifa.

can we bring up BLM??

BLM did not want to kill all white people. You assfucks are too God damn stupid to know what BLM is all about,.
it's right THERE---you can't deny it
''we need to start killing people''!!!!

KKK did not want to kill all black people. You assfucks are too God damn stupid to know what KKK is all about

can we bring up BLM??

NRA means Body Counts Don`t Matter and neither do the lives of 2nd graders. Jerk!

can we bring up BLM??

So, you are driving down the road & you see a guy holding a sign that says " Save the Whales". You slam on the brakes, turn around, stop, rip that sign out of the guy's hand & start beating him with it screaming "Why don;t dolphins matter".

You stupid assfucks , no one said "ONLY" Black lives matter,.

You people are too fucking stupid to be alive.

can we bring up BLM??

it's right THERE---you can't deny it
''we need to start killing people''!!!!

KKK did not want to kill all black people. You assfucks are too God damn stupid to know what KKK is all about
So you are pinning the entire movement on one person?

Well, you're probably right, Black Lives Matter did not want to kill ALL white people but what about today?

Why don’t blacks listen to people with solutions and NOT to race baiters? What if the Rev. Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's were preaching just the opposite of what they do today?

Pigs in a blanket

What do we want, dead cops

New Black Panthers

Maxine Waters

Why don’t blacks listen to people with solutions and NOT to race baiters?
Why do you seem to think all blacks think the same way?

I replied to RealDave who had stated: BLM did not want to kill all white people. You assfucks are too God damn stupid to know what BLM is all about,.

Given that, I think my response, along with four videos supporting my position was very reserved.

I am sure that will draw a lot of old school democrats...
Ah yes, Republicans.
Huh!!! We are both in Maryland, are we not? You... Must be one of those Progressives we despise. Correct?
Who is this "we" you're talking about? In MD you'd be quite the oddball. Just because we have a Republican governor doesn't mean the state has changed. Not only that, Hogan's thinking of taking Trump down a peg and running in the primaries. I'd even consider changing my registration for that one. 2020 should be fun assuming he doesn't get perp-walked out of the WH before then. :04:

I am sure that will draw a lot of old school democrats…
No you brain dead little twat. Those types of “Dems” are all trumpkins now

Now do yourself a favor and get an education.

This from a Tard that thought hillary would win.

Trump just keeps cutting into your base....

Trump has made fools of your entire libtarded FREAK show.

Forum List

Back