Ohio Man Shoots His Neighbor Because He Thought He Was A Democrat

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband and my husband is on the ground,” the woman told dispatchers. “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat, Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

The 26-year-old Gibbs was arrested a short time later while driving away from the shooting scene with his father.

Republican terrorism by very definition

I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband and my husband is on the ground,” the woman told dispatchers. “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat, Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

The 26-year-old Gibbs was arrested a short time later while driving away from the shooting scene with his father.

So, the motive is completely unverified. Got it.

Raw Sewage.......Unverified leftloon faggotry, by very definition

Haha

One guy. An idiot and they DO seem to con-gregate on the Right....but only one guy.

Yeah,it’s just Republicans, :rolleyes-41: It’s this type of stupid that is continuing on the problem. Thanks for contributing to the problem skews.

The victim's family says this....what does the alleged shooter say? What is the history between these two. Is it EVEN true. I think this might be a little tidbit to attempt to get people to vote democrat.

1667917051955.png

Thank you.

Forum List

Back