Ohio Man Shoots His Neighbor Because He Thought He Was A Democrat

I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband and my husband is on the ground,” the woman told dispatchers. “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat, Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

The 26-year-old Gibbs was arrested a short time later while driving away from the shooting scene with his father.

Republican terrorism by very definition
That's nothing, I hear he has a distant relative that attended the January 6 rally and he likes the color Orange

When will the impeachment proceedings begin on TV?

I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband and my husband is on the ground,” the woman told dispatchers. “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat, Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

The 26-year-old Gibbs was arrested a short time later while driving away from the shooting scene with his father.

Lots of human beings look like shambling zombies under the noonday sun.

I've never had the honor of literally shooting to death one of those Democratic party of slavery, racism, and authoritarianism LWNJ moonbats. However, I have driven 2 of them to suicide.

Good riddance.
However, I have driven 2 of them to suicide.
Was it a short trip, or did you have to cross state lines?

"There were good people on both sides" quoted DJRump

Yes, there were.

He also stated he wasn't referring to the White Supremacists.

Why do you assholes leave that part out?

What's great is that it doesn't sound like he was a Democrat. LOL

Zero evidence he shot him for that reason.
They heard the gunshots and went outside, so they weren’t there to hear any exchange. Yet the woman claims this man did the shooting because he thought they were Dems? Sounds more like a delusional Democrat woman wanting to politicize her husband’s death.

Guilt by association? Or just another confused Con.

Zero evidence he shot him for that reason.
They heard the gunshots and went outside, so they weren’t there to hear any exchange. Yet the woman claims this man did the shooting because he thought they were Dems? Sounds more like a delusional Democrat woman wanting to politicize her husband’s death.

First paragraph of the article.

"A southwest Ohio man shot and killed his neighbor because he believed he was a Democrat, according to the victim's family".

E33C1929-A76B-4415-935B-94116C691D19.jpeg

First paragraph of the article.

"A southwest Ohio man shot and killed his neighbor because he believed he was a Democrat, according to the victim's family".
First paragraph as well as all the following paragraphs do not provide any actual evidence the man was killed because he was a Democrat.

Learn to read. I know Cons are reading averse. Facts easily confuse them. But the first sentence in the article is about why something happened, then believe what is written.

Too bad the Democrat didn't have a gun to defend himself.

Forum List

Back