Ohio Man Shoots His Neighbor Because He Thought He Was A Democrat

It says “according to the family”, yet the details say they heard the gunfire and ran out and found him, they didn’t hear any exchange between the two.

Reading comprehension indeed…

The dead father was cutting his grass.

I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband and my husband is on the ground,” the woman told dispatchers. “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat, Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

The 26-year-old Gibbs was arrested a short time later while driving away from the shooting scene with his father.

Republican terrorism by very definition

lol it's always hilarious when Democrats reap what they sow, isn't it? lol

Rumor
Innuendo
Bold faced lies
Unsubstantiated claims
Fabricated stories
Major missing pieces to stories.

Democrat hacks don't care.

If you believe this man shot his neighbor for simply being a Democrat you are one stupid motherfucker

I don't have a problem with it, any more than I get all upset when some gangster gets rubbed out by his neighbors. I doubt anybody cried and moaned when Pablo Escobar got shot.

You think it's funny?

Yes. Democrats love murderers, so what's them problem here? They encourage violence and hate crimes daily, and there is no reason to care when it comes back on them. You never complain about the weekly death toll in Chicago, for instance, so we know you don't care about this death either, you're just faking it like the other left wingers.

I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband and my husband is on the ground,” the woman told dispatchers. “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat, Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

The 26-year-old Gibbs was arrested a short time later while driving away from the shooting scene with his father.

Mental illness is a real thing folks.

Fake news. It'll turn around in a few days.

Learn to read. I know Cons are reading averse. Facts easily confuse them. But the first sentence in the article is about why something happened, then believe what is written.
not even 7 posts in and a total dick to the usual players.

another fake account.

Forum List

Back